**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What???????????:behindbar Why is SS being so one sided? Is it me? :furious:

Is that Cindy's head at the bottom of the screen (wftv video)? Whoever it is keeps nodding?

Mitnick is going fishing...trying to get the most out of this opportunity.

OMG I'm so confused...:shaking head:

NOW I feel better (see you are confused too!!) I am really hoping when this hearing is over, someone can post a really good synopsis of what the h$%# happened and WHY??!!

So DC said that there was a possibility of criminal charges to GA and CA. Cross presses whether he was worried about specific charges or just "anything can happen". Eventually DC says "it was not a concern."

Okay, I turned it off...it's going nowhere but in circles...I'll rely on all of you who can make heads or tails of it to clue me in.

Memory says that back in July or Aug 08 Baez stated that his private detective had a photo that would be released shortly of Caylee with Zanny (or a tip of a photo of Caylee with two women?)...anyone recall something like this? Sure wish they would ask him about THAT!

She keeps forgetting to stand when she objects. . . She should just remain standing!

They need to bring up our group and we could tell that judge what these snakes are up to.

Motion to compel denied without prejudice?

Edited to change my statement to a question because.. boy I'm just confused now.

Wow, Judge Rodriguez seems really biased against ZFG's case to me but I'm no legal expert at all. I just don't understand why everything Dominic Casey knows is "work product" and confidential even though his contract with Baez ended Oct. 1st. I would think after that date would be open to questioning.

I don't understand why the physic is work product.

Wow, Judge Rodriguez seems really biased against ZFG's case to me but I'm no legal expert at all. I just don't understand why everything Dominic Casey knows is "work product" and confidential even though his contract with Baez ended Oct. 1st. I would think after that date would be open to questioning.

Yes, that date should be very important to discuss! This judge thinks this case is total BS, its so obvious! What a shame!

HE shouldn't have mentioned "body". That is where the judge is drawing the line.

I under stand where he was going. If he was talking to the psyic about 'body', then he might have been talkign to the psyic about other things. But he is cut off as soon as he said "body."

At least the judge tells us that he will be making his decision on the motion to dismiss VERY quickly, VERY soon, and then tells us the motion to stay is a more difficult one, so this tells us-the motion to dismiss will be denied, or there would be nothing TO consider on the motion to stay...right?

Yes, that date should be very important to discuss! This judge thinks this case is total BS, its so obvious! What a shame!

DC kept fudging the dates. He said he had a verbal with the A's starting some time in July, but it wasn't signed until September. Which means, they were not under contract until September.

The lawyer needs to submit to the Judge the statements stating that DC never got paid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90
Back