**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now if DC states his private eye co. holds the agreements and he is an agent for his co., is he saing this to avoid the "Conflict of interest question that may be asked? If DC knew he would be in court today wouldn't his lawyer be incompetant by not bringing in the contracts in question? This would have postponed delay for other motions to come into play. This is just strange to me that a judge wouldn't reprimand someone for not following the rules of a deposition. Jeeze Judge Luigie seeems to always sway to the A's side. I'm just in a pickle as to how our system works just when you start to believe things will go pro Caylee.

What was everyone's impressions of the judge's final comments about his decision concerning yesterday's hearing being much easier to decide now and to expect a ruling at any time?

Think he is going to dismiss???
No, absolutely NOT or he would not have then qualified the comment about the motion to stay as that was a much more complicated issue...so at least we can assume he will not dismiss...

What happened to the countersuit that KC filed against ZFG?

I am uploading the motions hearing at the moment and will post the videos as soon as they are completed.

Why would he need all three??? Didn't all three have the same interest at that point....finding Caylee, who the nanny had stolen???
I'd like JB to submit to SOMEONE just who was looking for this child. PIs look for missing people all the time. So who was looking for Caylee?! By DC acknowledging he wasn't TES, and by CA's own admission they only look for dead people (sorry to be so frank), wasn't he in effect saying that Caylee wasn't to be found alive?

Because at that time, KC was cooling her heels behind bars. So they legally distanced her from CA/GA - if what he saying about the timeframe is correct.

I guess I'm just speculating because if GA had serious doubts about the veracity of KC's story or felt that CA was helping cover in some way, he may have separated himself from CA with a different agreement. Of course, you can imagine how the roof would come off if GA wasn't on CA's "team" from the get-go. (end pure speculation).

This whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm smelling Aqua Velvet cologne (DC) comming through smella video and it smells fishy!

everything about this case makes me angry! poor Caylee....I kow shes in a better place now but it makes me sick that baby has been tossed aside (literally) so this cast of clowns can all get their days in the spotlight! Everyone in this case thinks they are above the law from the A"s to the crazy lawyers! they make a mockery of our justice system everytime they show up in court... Honestly I have a headache and Im sick to my stomach ...and I want to cry even all this time later 14 mths later this case has consumed me and all I want is Justice for CAYLEE no matter what the cost!

I think ZG's lawyer did the best he could do, considering so many "sustained" coming from the judge. Noticed that DC when answering questions was very serious, but gave solid answers. Except for that last question, when asked about whether or not he had knowledge of the psychic. That was the only change I saw in his demeanor and response. Of course, the judge sustained further questioning with that too.

No, absolutely NOT or he would not have then qualified the comment about the motion to stay as that was a much more complicated issue...so at least we can assume he will not dismiss...[/QUOTE

I think the Judge is concerned about the 5th and Morgan trampling all over it with his questions. He keeps sticking his nose into the criminal case. I would not be surprised if he delays the civil trial.

Why did CA and GA even have a contract with a PI if it wasn't to actually find Caylee? And are we to believe that this man's job was only to look into the "circumstances" around her disappearance...yet we find him out in a field looking for a dead baby because a psychic told him to?

Why did CA and GA even have a contract with a PI if it wasn't to actually find Caylee? And are we to believe that this man's job was only to look into the "circumstances" around her disappearance...yet we find him out in a field looking for a dead baby because a psychic told him to?

He was so insistent on the language of "circumstances surrounding the disappearance." It was a while before the As hooked up with TES, wasn't it? Not sure of the timeline there.. just curious though- if DC isn't actually looking for Caylee, and while CA still thought TES was a group of people on horseback.. who *was* looking for her? Did anyone ever even try to find ZFG (even though CA's Address Book that happened to contain the phone numbers just never seemed to turn up)?

I'm not at all impressed with this judge and I do think the defendant's attorney needs a new professional wardrobe, especially is she going to be in front of a courtroom and a camera! :eek:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they came up with faked contracts. :rolleyes: Backdated contracts, you know.

I think this judge doesn't care about justice for ZG, and his attitude is terrible. For shame.

I think I have actually been in a courtroom once in my life (to testify as a witness) so think Judge Strickland had me spoiled! This guy drove me :bang:

DC kept fudging the dates. He said he had a verbal with the A's starting some time in July, but it wasn't signed until September. Which means, they were not under contract until September.

The lawyer needs to submit to the Judge the statements stating that DC never got paid.

I kept hoping Mr. Mitnik would ask if he billed his clients for any work hours under the verbal agreement whether he was compensated or not and if no hours were billed during that time, what was the nature of his employment.

Well, I suppose the good news is that Mitnick got DC to admit he was working for JB in November when he was out looking for a deceased Caylee. JB better not even remotely suggest that the body wasn't there because who's to say that DC didn't find Caylee and move her on JB's orders? We already know that he was told not to say anything. Sorry, ZG...you seemed to have gotten lost in all this mess.

AND....it will give them alot more time to keep the pressure building on CA and GA, so when they get on the stand they will go over the top as they keep trying to change their stories.

But, I am a bit disappointed. I hate to see them get off the hook.

But in the end, it will all come back on them.....when Casey is found guilty and they have to live with the fact that their daughter killed their granddaughter.

He was so insistent on the language of "circumstances surrounding the disappearance." It was a while before the As hooked up with TES, wasn't it? Not sure of the timeline there.. just curious though- if DC isn't actually looking for Caylee, and while CA still thought TES was a group of people on horseback.. who *was* looking for her? Did anyone ever even try to find ZFG (even though CA's Address Book that happened to contain the phone numbers just never seemed to turn up)?
As far as I know, they never really did get on board with TES.

I think the SA may be able to have a little fun with all of DC's statements today. The gut feeling I get is that all those seperate contracts were primarily in place to essentially hide conversations and information coming from GA and CA under KC's attorney client privilege. DC was being used as a go between. He certainly could not discuss any information relating to Caylee or KC because "he was covered by work product contracts to JB and KC", but lo and behold his other clients just happen to be contracted to him for the same case, tasks, work and information. But to ask about them might seem to intrude on KC's privilege.

I am betting that a 1st year law student could see right through this double blind backdoor arrangement.

It didn't go well at all for Morgan today. It seems that each question was objected and sustained, but I heard the judge often say it wasn't because work product, but because of relevency. Perhaps the judge is trying to stop Morgan from pursuing getting information (which would be exposed to the media) that is better left for KC's big trial.

I didn't feel this was injustice for Caylee. It will come soon! This issue is about justice for ZG, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back