**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How can it be that everything about Anthonys has every sign of being morally corrupt and yet it seems their teams keep walking away from the courthouse as champions?

Why did CA and GA even have a contract with a PI if it wasn't to actually find Caylee? And are we to believe that this man's job was only to look into the "circumstances" around her disappearance...yet we find him out in a field looking for a dead baby because a psychic told him to?

Silly us....remember....he was in those woods looking for the party spot Kio talked of....:bang:

Why did CA and GA even have a contract with a PI if it wasn't to actually find Caylee? And are we to believe that this man's job was only to look into the "circumstances" around her disappearance...yet we find him out in a field looking for a dead baby because a psychic told him to?

Agree,

We didn't get a real answer from DC today about that.

But IIRC, didn't GA & CA try to investigate themselves? IIRC, they were looking into Caylee sighting's from different states across the country. They said they were also checking out leads for ZFG in and around US and other countries. I remember hearing that on "talk shows", Larry King, etc.

They were still saying at that time was they were looking for a live Caylee.

So where in the timeline did DC/psychic come in? I forget!

He was so insistent on the language of "circumstances surrounding the disappearance." It was a while before the As hooked up with TES, wasn't it? Not sure of the timeline there.. just curious though- if DC isn't actually looking for Caylee, and while CA still thought TES was a group of people on horseback.. who *was* looking for her? Did anyone ever even try to find ZFG (even though CA's Address Book that happened to contain the phone numbers just never seemed to turn up)?

To my recollection, TES and its volunteers, along with some local good samaritans were the only ones ever looking for Caylee!

My understanding is that Mitnik can still come back to court to ask DC further questions if they arise.....do you agree, or am I really, really messed up? Got confused by the yelling and the bulemic tall lawyer getting in trouble for sitting when addressing His Highness....:crazy:

Time to resurrect one of the old DC threads....I have catching up and comparing to do!

Agree,

But IIRC, didn't GA & CA try to investigate themselves? IIRC, they were looking into Caylee sighting's from different states across the country. They said they were also checking out leads for ZFG in and around US and other countries. I remember hearing that on "talk shows", Larry King, etc.

Yup...but they said they had their PIs tracking down leads...even sent them to GA IIRC.

To my recollection, TES and its volunteers, along with some local good samaritans were the only ones ever looking for Caylee!
...and these folks want to be the spokespeople of missing children everywhere?

IMO Mitnick dropped the issue of C and G being compelled to answer questions is because he is planning a separate lawsuit against C for "publishing" the false information about ZG in the media and didn't want to push the matter at this time.

I think the SA may be able to have a little fun with all of DC's statements today. The gut feeling I get is that all those seperate contracts were primarily in place to essentially hide conversations and information coming from GA and CA under KC's attorney client privilege. DC was being used as a go between. He certainly could not discuss any information relating to Caylee or KC because "he was covered by work product contracts to JB and KC", but lo and behold his other clients just happen to be contracted to him for the same case, tasks, work and information. But to ask about them might seem to intrude on KC's privilege.

I am betting that a 1st year law student could see right through this double blind backdoor arrangement.

It doesn't seem a problem to me. If CA and GA sent him on a task or talked to him about something, that would be covered under their contract, not KC's or JB's.

If CA sent him to do something, then it wouldn't be covered under KC or JB's agreement. She states she had him doing this or that. So we know some of the things she asked him to do, etc.

Also, who pays for what, determines who the work product is for. Which is what the lawyer was trying to point out. But the judge refused to allow that sort of questioning.

To put it simply, the Defense made a mess of this bed and should lay in it. Hence, they should have to prove in time that it was a KC privilege. Billing should be able to support it.

:furious: I know some feel that this ZFG civil case is not justified, but "IMO" if she is not cleared can't the defense come back at a later date and try to pin this woman for the murder of Caylee Anthony? After all she was at Saw Grass Apt. in June, drives a silver car and her name is Zenaida Gonzalez. I think that the Casey supporter's will also keep throwing the "So Called Nanny" out to the wolves as well. So, where is the justice? Where is the justice for Caylee? Shouldn't the real murder pay for her death? If ZFG name is not cleared then that is enough reasonable doubt left out there for the people who have not followed this case, and as hard as it's going to be to find a non-bias jury that has not followed the case from the beginning they will find at least on person and that is all it takes. It was said in the police report that the nanny took Caylee, a ZFG and now Caylee is dead. I in no way feel that this ZFG killed Caylee or any other Zenaida. But if we look back when this case first came to light it was said that the "Nanny" "ZFG" stole her. Even when the story changed to Blanchard Park, it was still a Zenaida. Why are people taking this so lightly? This woman's life has be ruined by Casey forever and this case will haunt her and her family as well for life. I could not fathom to think how this woman must be feeling. This is not about publicity for her, this is her name and her life that is in jeopardy. I feel that the judge is not taking this civil case serious enough regardless of how the public or the media make it out to be. Maybe Morgan is looking for his 15 min of fame like the rest of the attorney's, but that has nothing to do with this womans life. She is the only Zenaida that went to Saw Grass apartments, and that is what is in the police report, that Casey left Casey with a Zenaida at Saw Grass apartments. For someone that may not be following the case as most of us have, they might believe that this woman was the one that killed Caylee. She deserves to have her name cleared and everyone that threw her out to the wolves should pay dearly. JMO:truce:

IMO Mitnick dropped the issue of C and G being compelled to answer questions is because he is planning a separate lawsuit against C for "publishing" the false information about ZG in the media and didn't want to push the matter at this time.
Was there a reference to another case? I kinda remember hearing the judge say so...but was thinking he wasn't talking about the criminal case.

Agree,

It has been my understanding that DC was looking for Caylee. But he just said he wasn't. But investigating the the disappearence. Which would include anyone they thought took her. ...

He was looking for a body. Prodding with a prod. NOT looking for alive CAYLEE!

My thoughts exactly! CA admonished Tim M. for looking in the woods on the NG Show, so why is her PI poking around in the woods? :confused:

In this article written November 8, 2008 DC says he is volunteering his services and is not being paid. http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

And in this response letter Dominic Casey Replies to Florida Association of Private Investigators’ AllegationsApril 6, 2009 published in Pursuit Mag., he states:

CLIPPED:
For your information, D&A Investigations, Inc. have worked this Case since July 2008 and continue to do so under a Retainer Agreement with the Anthony Family.

Kindest regards,
Dominic Casey, Private Investigator
D&A Investigations, Inc.

http://pursuitmag.com/2009/04/domin...ciation-of-private-investigators-allegations/

:furious: I know some feel that this ZFG civil case is not justified, but "IMO" if she is not cleared can't the defense come back at a later date and try to pin this woman for the murder of Caylee Anthony? After all she was at Saw Grass Apt. in June, drives a silver car and her name is Zenaida Gonzalez. I think that the Casey supporter's will also keep throwing the "So Called Nanny" out to the wolves as well. So, where is the justice? Where is the justice for Caylee? Shouldn't the real murder pay for her death? If ZFG name is not cleared then that is enough reasonable doubt left out there for the people who have not followed this case, and as hard as it's going to be to find a non-bias jury that has not followed the case from the beginning they will find at least on person and that is all it takes. It was said in the police report that the nanny took Caylee, a ZFG and now Caylee is dead. I in no way feel that this ZFG killed Caylee or any other Zenaida. But if we look back when this case first came to light it was said that the "Nanny" "ZFG" stole her. Even when the story changed to Blanchard Park, it was still a Zenaida. Why are people taking this so lightly? This woman's life has be ruined by Casey forever and this case will haunt her and her family as well for life. I could not fathom to think how this woman must be feeling. This is not about publicity for her, this is her name and her life that is in jeopardy. I feel that the judge is not taking this civil case serious enough regardless of how the public or the media make it out to be. Maybe Morgan is looking for his 15 min of fame like the rest of the attorney's, but that has nothing to do with this womans life. She is the only Zenaida that went to Saw Grass apartments, and that is what is in the police report, that Casey left Casey with a Zenaida at Saw Grass apartments. For someone that may not be following the case as most of us have, they might believe that this woman was the one that killed Caylee. She deserves to have her name cleared and everyone that threw her out to the wolves should pay dearly. JMO:truce:

Honestly, I think this case should proceed and has some merit for a very simple reason. In our society it has become too easy to simply lie. There needs to be a very clear example of consequences for a certain level of outrgeous lying to civil authorities and the general public. Look at how long threads and discussions here have persisted as to what might be the nature of the "real" ZFG. This is a person that LE figured out did not exist within hours of meeting KC. We here on WS are fairly well informed about this case, and I like to think reasonably inteligent. Yet there still remains a huge number of people that innocently believe anything they are told regardless of who says it, and are still grasping to fit an actual ZFG into this mess. As I said we are informed and inteligent, and still alot of us are giving it thought. Now imagine the folks this poor woman encounters on the street. She will ever be associated with a kidnapping and a murder. For no reason beyond the perp through a lie out in public. The perp had no reason not to lie. As far as she can tell there are no consequences for doing so.

Was there a reference to another case? I kinda remember hearing th judge say so...but was thinking he wasn't talking about the criminal case.

I didn't hear anything about another case, but my audio kept cutting in and out so I don't know for sure. I just think that Morgan will eventually sue CA individually for statements that she made to the media about ZG kidnapping Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back