Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor: Apple capturing information on FaceTime calls (updated with Apple response)

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/apple/rum...cetime-calls-updated-with-apple-response/7368

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Detective Sergeant Roddick said:

"They do not know what was said (on that call) as it is not a conventional call, I have previously asked (NBC) for a further interview and statement to obtain further details relevant to the investigation; however, he has declined my requests."

Like father like son???????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=lBKzAcNZkAQ

Would this have been another reason Nigelaine were involved in the early days of the business? One of them were the "principal" on paper...? I think I read the business started in 2004 or 2005 - thanks UT just saw your post - 2004.

are you guessing one of them was principle? Just asking as I was assuming you were guessing that..but interesting if true.. I thought GBC had been principle from the start?

Good night everyone. Will put my thinking cap on and look at everything with ,hopefully, fresh eyes tomorrow.

Btw does anyone have a sore hand from holding their IPad too long and a sore neck from reading in bed??

Good night everyone. Will put my thinking cap on and look at everything with ,hopefully, fresh eyes tomorrow.

Btw does anyone have a sore hand from holding their IPad too long and a sore neck from reading in bed??

The neck I can definitely attest to!..don't have an ipad, so my hand is ok. But my laptop does get pretty heavy!

Goodnight..

Is all this financial stuff part of the reason NBC has been banned from contact visits with GBC.?

Is it normal for someone to be "banned" from a contact visit? What could be the reason he has been banned?

All IMO

are you guessing one of them was principle? Just asking as I was assuming you were guessing that..but interesting if true.. I thought GBC had been principle from the start?

Yes only guessing, sorry I should have made that clearer.

Absolutely parkerp! I have just been going back through some threads as I have this uneasy feeling (nothing more) that we are missing something in relation to the link between GBC and NGB, both in terms of financial mismanagement (as a minimum) and fraud and murder and accessory. I just feel that is what is going to tie a lot of things together.

I know this has been gone over before but there was a mention in the first few threads 1-3 about a car being left at the show ground and I again have this feeling tha he poster mentioned NBCs car. Someone else later mentioned Allison's car.

I cannot find the post. Marly are you still here or if not if you have time tomorrow please???

I wished I could have a look at those accounts. I think they will show a possible absolute financial demise for GBC without question but I also believe for NBC (They probably put up their retirement funds to bail out -haha bad choice of words that came later- )GBCs business misadventures.

This could become interesting at trial, because it cold give a real argument as to why NBC would willingly help out his son, and maybe his tears at the busstop were not for Allison but for all the money lost.

All MOO

I don't recall a mention of NBC's car being seen at the showgrounds....I know there's been numerous mentions of one of the cars being seen there...either the Prado or Captiva. I'll have a wee looky through the threads you mention tomorrow.

However, this is from one of the very early reports....

April 23, 2012 12:00AM

Insp Gundry confirmed that when Ms Baden-Clay was declared missing, her car was still on the family property.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Baden-Clay.htm

WOTS, Allison and Gerard's business was due to renew it's rego on 18/7/2012. I don't really know if all this info is significant or how to tie it all together.

Wow Marly, thank you!!!!! So, if I read correctly, it is highly unlikely that a single strand of hair will contain the "banding" markings of decomposition?????

And that the decomposition "banding" is easily confused with other characteristics of hair strands that are "normal"?

Still, an interesting exercise would be the timeline. Do we know (for sure) the date the hair (and blood) evidence was collected??? Vis-a-vis the timeline for date of death?

I think some of the hairs will show this banding but then for whatever reasons the others don't....this is probably why it was mentioned in Caylee's case as not being a 100% reliable test/evidence.

To date there's been no mention of actual time of Allison's death...at the bail hearing it was mentioned there was a 12hr window in which she could have been killed.

Police towed the cars to impound late on 21stApril, the day after she was reported missing. Forensics may have found the hair before the car was towed or it may not have been found until later. We may not hear any further on that until the committal hearing.

Yes the old pie face photo...he does look very pastie...lol..

View attachment 24358

My thoughts. He didn't expect her to be found so soon. He was hoping it to be a few weeks longer, so more degrading again of physical evidence. JMO. I'm also in the 'washed downstream' camp.

MOO MOO MOO MOO. WOOF!

Here's a review I left on ProductReview.com.au for Colonel Mustard-Jacket:

PRODUCT, SERVICE OR SHOP NAME:
Gerard Baden Clay

PRODUCT BRAND:
Century 21 Westside

SUITABLE CATEGORY:
Real Estate Agent

TITLE:
Mr Baden Clay helped my wife and I sell your home recently.

YOUR REVIEW:
Things did not start off well. Mr Baden Clay crashed his car into the lamppost outside our house.Fortunately, we managed to extricate him from his vehicle and he remarked that he was "hurt a little bit, but I'm okay". Apparently he was late because he and his father had to drop off something very important at a local Scout Camp by the river.

However, once we moved on to the subject of selling our home, he was a consummate professional. He insisted that my wife take him on a thorough tour of our three-storey mansion, so that he could familiarize himself with every feature and detail. Why, they spent 45 minutes in the Mater Bedroom alone! Afterwards, he said he would work very hard, together with his team of 20-29 year-old female Agents, in order to attract a buyer or two.

Despite being a dedicated professional, however, Mr Baden Clay appears to be a man who never fails to think about his family. As he was leaving, I overheard him talking on his iPhone to a woman named "Toni", who I assume was his wife. He kept telling her how much he loved her and how they would be together forever. If only more husbands were as honest about their feelings as this gentleman.

PROS:
Lovely mustard jacket

CONS:
Needs to work on his driving skills

I found this post (below) in reference to Allison's car being at the showground. IMO Rexo or the locals who passed on this information got it wrong in that we now know that Allison's car was in fact parked at her house on Friday morning, 20th April when Police arrived.

There is something about this so called rumour of Allison's car parked at the showground that is niggling me and it won't go away. You know how it is? Where there's smoke, there's fire. That's the feeling I have with this. This rumour has been circulating for quite a while now and IMO there may just be something to it.

After transporting Allison in the Captiva and dumping her body, did GBC return to the showground to clean mud etc. off the car so that this debris would not be visible on his driveway? Is there a hose at the showground? I'm assuming there would be. If he heard another vehicle approaching he could have slid into the car so that he couldn't be seen. Hence, to anyone driving past, the car would have appeared to be just parked there unattended. Once he hosed the car down he returned home to clean the interior with some type of cleaning product.

I wonder if any forensic testing was done at the showground in regard to tyre tracks, soil, foliage or mud that may not have been consistent with the natural habitat of the area?

MOO and speculation.

05-03-2012

Originally Posted by Rexo
More info from locals - When she was reported missing, her car was not at home but was found on the Brookfield showground - about 2 minutes walk away. I know whom the mistress is but better keep the name to myself - lets just call her ReMax. Affair been going on for a couple of years, A found out last year. A & G were sleeping in seperate rooms. G has fresh scratch on face. She was engaged to a lovely man some years ago but parents did not approve as he was not a graduate - he has since gone on to have a successful diving career. I emailed crimestoppers on Saturday suggesting they check our the Karana Downs Scout Camp which is just behind Kholo Creek Crossing where she has been found by a canoist. Did not realise the family had lived in Karana Downs previously.

Any insolvency action is permanently recorded on the ITSA National Personal Insolvency Index (NPII). The register can be searched by anyone FOR A FEE.

I haven't searched there and don't intend to but elsewhere I found Bankruptcy proceedings by ATO for a Gerard Clay, Brisbane, in 2003.

Wow BJS, where did you find that? Is there a link? Might not be him though. I think he'd be too worried about dropping the Baden from his name and just being known as clay.

There are some really good arguments for Allison's body been dumped upstream. I just can't get out of my mind the fact that if this happened, that she found her resting place right under that bridge. Seems so coincidental especially if she travelled a fair way along that creek. What are the odds that she comes to rest right under that bridge?

100 - 1 if you were to ask me

I remember a reporting asking what time allisons car was returned home, or was it returned home at 11 and mark ainsworth had no idea what they were talking about, does that ring any bells?

Morning all :)

I remember a reporting asking what time allisons car was returned home, or was it returned home at 11 and mark ainsworth had no idea what they were talking about, does that ring any bells?

I remember that interview Minni, I gathered the reporter meant 11 pm the Thursday night and it seemed he was talking about the Pajero, but yes, Mark Ainsworth said something like "I'm not aware of that sorry".

Still have 10 pages to catch up on from Sunday, but interesting stuff yesterday, thanks peeps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member