Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work dunno, You are right.
I am just looking at them now. Marly is already onto it though I am sure.

Yes it was loosemarbles...

#199 05-15-2012, 02:10 PM
loosemarbles
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Hi there work in a chemist & yes it was the day before ABC went missing

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7917684#post7917684"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8 - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

That's what I am thinking too.

Remember the flight centre case he was involved in anyone??

GBC was a plaintiff in that case and it appears it was dropped.

Something I posted back in thread #13:

Additional info on GBC's litigation with Flight Centre back in 2000/2001:

An online public search of the civil files held by Queensland Courts for "Flight Centre" brings up a list of all historical court proceedings involving the company.

http://apps.courts.qld.gov.au/esearc...=Flight+centre

If you scroll down to GBC's listing (originally found and link posted in a previous thread by another sleuther), you'll see that there is an identical case (damages claim) listed immediately above under another gentleman's name.

Notice that they share the same solicitor and each claim was filed a day apart. By following their document links you'll also see that Flight Centre Limited lodged a Notice of Intention to Defend for both cases at the same date and time in Feb 2001. There is also an absence of any further court proceedings from both plaintiffs and defendant - perhaps they all sorted things out through mediation, or the plaintiffs realized they weren't likely to succeed by going any further?

IMO, it's a dead-end and irrelevant 'clue' that we can all probably forget about.

I don't really feel concerned at this point. But I can appreciate your feelings.

I keep thinking back to Allisons sisters pledge to her at the funeral.

" There are many pieces of a puzzle that need to be put together "

I feel that the QPS has a lot of evidence and have really only had a short amount of time to begin putting all the puzzle pieces together.

I remain confident in the QPS and that Allison will one day get the justice she deserves.

All IMO

Thinking of the dickies today and everyday...

Thanks. I do hope it is that there is such alot of information. I do have faith in QPS. But I do also know at times they are stuck with such little real evidence that no matter what they know or believe, it can be difficult to get what they need.. I would hate to see a perp (alleged att his stage), walk. But as I said i do have faith in the work of the QPS and have to hope it is not the case and more that they just haven't had the time to go through it all..

This is a reply to Woof who asked if we had seen the gold Suzuki yesterday. Yes, It was parked opposite NBC's house. (has personal plates, but didn't have a chance to check what because I was overwhelmed by the HUGE fence the neighbours have erected next door to the BC's) Sorry if someone has already replied to this.

It only struck me today that Gerard was named (possibly) for his grandfather Gervas Clay and Olivia for her great grandmother Olave Baden Powell. Then there was Adam, hmmm.

It only struck me today that Gerard was named (possibly) for his grandfather Gervas Clay and Olivia for her great grandmother Olave Baden Powell. Then there was Adam, hmmm.
Maybe Adam was named after the apple

This is a reply to Woof who asked if we had seen the gold Suzuki yesterday. Yes, It was parked opposite NBC's house. (has personal plates, but didn't have a chance to check what because I was overwhelmed by the HUGE fence the neighbours have erected next door to the BC's) Sorry if someone has already replied to this.

Thanks Indromum...didn't happen to notice if they're still flying our flag??

is the fence at the front or the side ?

Haha Makara....high ^5!!...lol..

clap1.gif

That's funny, re the fence!

Regarding the chemist purchase, even if it wasn't bought by credit card, if they know the time and date he came in, then perhaps the scanning apparatus holds records of what was sold around that time, and indeed the worker may remember what he bought anyway.

Thanks Indromum...didn't happen to notice if they're still flying our flag??
I really was looking for the flag...but after seeing the HUGE NEW blue board fence the neighbours have put up...and the suzuki...well you can imagine the flag really didn't figure. I so don't want to drive past again....but I may have to! I have a girlfriend in that neck of the woods....she may require a house call.

That's funny, re the fence!

Regarding the chemist purchase, even if it wasn't bought by credit card, if they know the time and date he came in, then perhaps the scanning apparatus holds records of what was sold around that time, and indeed the worker may remember what he bought anyway.

Indisputable evidence is what I'm after. Want to nail this person to the floor - a concrete nail and a cold concrete floor.

is the fence at the front or the side ?
The fence is all around the house...you really can't imagine how high it is! Clearly p..... off with the media or neighbours or.......dare I say the people who are curious.

I did exactly the same thing! I got some different results though, I've bolded the most interesting:

at Overlandcentral.com

www.overlandcentral.com/africa/.../namibia-is-the-way-forward....ht...

Welcome to overlandcentral.com · Tax Return · Legal Terms.

at Overlandcentral.com

www.overlandcentral.com/default.pk?tsearch=tax+return

Welcome to overlandcentral.com · Free Tax Filing · Legal Terms

None of these links work, though.

Thanks Mystique. It's all very intriguing isn't it? I just hope we haven't inadvertently created more work for the forensic accountant. :floorlaugh:

The peerage doesn't accept the addition of Baden to the surname (name change by NBC - was not inherited) The family is listed in peerage as CLAY

It is listed as Baden-Clay, not CLAY. If you click on the link and scroll down it is listed as Nigel Gerard Arden Baden-Clay. And the children are listed under as Baden-Clay surname.

Nads..there is a great grandfather named Gerard.. so perhaps Gervis was actually a derivation of Gerard..lol

not sure I can link the family tree..but have copied and pasted...

Nigel Gerard Arden Baden-Clay -
father is Gervas Robert Clay. Grandfather on Paternal side is Gerard A. Clay and grandmother on Paternal side is Ella. V Thornewill.
Mother(of NBC) is Hon. Betty St. Clair Baden-Powell. Maternal Grandfather is Lt.-Gen. Robert S. S. Baden-Powell, 1st Baron Baden-Powell. Maternal grandmother Olave S. C. Soames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme