Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the day Allison's body was found, police went to C21 to inform GBC a body had been found....it's sickening to think he then contacted insurance company before her body was even identified.

From the bail hearing...

June 22, 2012

Mr Baden-Clay notified the insurer of a potential claim on April 30, after his wife's body was recovered but before the identity had been confirmed

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-bail-hearing/story-e6frg6nf-1226405470286

I heard that Gerard did hid fake collapse when he was told. Haha.

Sorry about your brother, mine did too and let his 12 year old son find him .. Poor kid.

OMG Bayside, so sorry to hear about your brother and your nephew having the trauma of finding him.

Fortunately my brother was not found by any of his daughters.

Unfortunately for his best friend who did find him, it was 3 days later.

Not sure the friend will ever completely recover from that particular shock.

:candle:

Thanks Makara! These images make me feel very sad.

Same here Possum and I also feel sick in the stomach after I prepared them to upload here. Still feeling a bit yuk at the moment. Think I need a cuppa.

thought you guys would like to know that the girls are back at school - apparentlytthe dickies have taken up the kind offer of a house locally.

also when i drove over the bridge around 10ish there were two detectives there taking pics, looking very focussed about something

Thats wonderful, they need some normal in their lives poor little darlings.

Wonder whether he collapsed for real when he learnt the insurance company wouldn't pay up. :elfroll:

Lolol..... Now I would pay to see that.

I think his fake one was so he could slump over and rest his face in his hands while he tried to put his sad face on lol

someone posted today that the dickies were in a house in Bris courtesy of a local

thank you for confirming what I was told Squizzey, that is the best thing for the children to be able to continue in their normal routine as much as possible

OMG Bayside, so sorry to hear about your brother and your nephew having the trauma of finding him.

Fortunately my brother was not found by any of his daughters.

Unfortunately for his best friend who did find him, it was 3 days later.

Not sure the friend will ever completely recover from that particular shock.

:candle:

Wow his poor friend you dont forget that in a hurry. The last time someone spoke to my brother was at 1pm and his kids got home from school just after 3. I wished he had driven off into the bush or something and not subjected his kids to that trauma.

My nephew called 000 and they tried to talk him through giving mouth to mouth which was soooooo inappropriate for a 12 year old. When my nephew explained he couldnt get his mouth open they operator figured out he was dead and told him to stay with him till the ambulance arrived 15 mins later.

I am still angry with my brother for doing that to his kids.

got a cryptic message today from someone saying they had forensic info for me!!!!!!! I wonder if it has anything to do with the bridge photos??????
knowing my luck, its probably nothing at all :(

I wanted to also include these screencaps for comparison to those above.
The pic of the crime scene tape that I posted above looks like it is on the left hand side of the road as you travel towards the bridge. MOO.

Approach to Little Ugly Bridge.
View attachment 24460

On the bridge looking to the right.
View attachment 24461

On the bridge looking to the left.
View attachment 24462

Thanks for the shots Makara....I really do feel that's where he put her...when there's such an isolated road like Wirrabarra why take a chance of being seen stopped on a main road like Mt Crosby/Kholo Bridge.

In the map/pic I posted the other day it's clear that Little Ugly Creek isn't too far from Kholo Bridge for her body to be washed downstream. Hoping the rain does turn up to give police a good view of the flow of it.

little ugly creek.jpg

That's very sad... about your brother and your friend.
You're right , there aren't always the classic tell tale signs that someone will do this. I've read where, even when they have been very depressed of late, once the decision has been made to end their life, they can appear bright and bubbly so people around them breathe a sigh of relief... but the reason fort the brighter outlook can be because they know it will soon be over for them. Even people trained in this field can't always pick it, as everyone is different.

I also think that it's not a reflection on how much you do or don't love your family, because once you get to feeling this down then you're no longer who you really are. You've already sunk so far down that reality isn't working. People can keep telling you things will be ok, give it time, but in this state of mind all you can see is doom.

I've never agreed with the statement that committing suicide is a cowards way out. I hate when people say that. To me, it just means that someone has gone to the very depths of sadness and their take on reality is far removed from what's real. It can happen to very normal, everyday people who seem to have it all.

I feel I have to add, that having said all of the above, I do not believe for one second that Allison committed suicide. Just thought I'd add that incase it's misunderstood. :)

Good point, I need to look at it this way more than the way I do... Thanks.

I heard that Gerard did hid fake collapse when he was told. Haha.

No doubt he did...then as soon as detectives were out the door it was back to business as usual & on the phone to insurance company....despicable!!!!

Wow his poor friend you dont forget that in a hurry. The last time someone spoke to my brother was at 1pm and his kids got home from school just after 3. I wished he had driven off into the bush or something and not subjected his kids to that trauma.

My nephew called 000 and they tried to talk him through giving mouth to mouth which was soooooo inappropriate for a 12 year old. When my nephew explained he couldnt get his mouth open they operator figured out he was dead and told him to stay with him till the ambulance arrived 15 mins later.

I am still angry with my brother for doing that to his kids.

I totally understand. There was no way my brother could be sure who would find him. And I am so angry with my brother for all kinds of trauma he inflicted on his kids by taking his life. It was 13 years ago, and I am still angry.

When his eldest daughter was married, such a beautiful bride, I was livid with him for what he had cheated himself out of, as much as anything.

I'm not sure that anger will ever leave me, despite the fact I am also angry with myself for not having seen it coming and not being able to prevent it.

All normal feelings for those left behind, so the professionals tell me.

:mad:

JMO MOO

Thanks Makara! These images make me feel very sad.

I felt that too possum when I looked at the maps the other day...then was angry at the thought of him possibly putting her in a place with such a name....that is just evil!!!

I totally understand. There was no way my brother could be sure who would find him. And I am so angry with my brother for all kinds of trauma he inflicted on his kids by taking his life. It was 13 years ago, and I am still angry.

When his eldest daughter was married, such a beautiful bride, I was livid with him for what he had cheated himself out of, as much as anything.

I'm not sure that anger will ever leave me, despite the fact I am also angry with myself for not having seen it coming and not being able to prevent it.

All normal feelings for those left behind, so the professionals tell me.

:mad:

JMO MOO

This link is the chitnchat thread since we are going off topic here haha..

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178139"]Chit Chat and Banter - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery