Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt he did...then as soon as detectives were out the door it was back to business as usual & on the phone to insurance company....despicable!!!!

I wonder if he googled how to look upset lol

got a cryptic message today from someone saying they had forensic info for me!!!!!!! I wonder if it has anything to do with the bridge photos??????
knowing my luck, its probably nothing at all :(

Huh? :waitasec:

I think it would have been a little drier back on 20th April up until the weekend just prior to the discovery of Allison's body.

Last few days there's been some quite heavy showers around Sth East Qld. Also had a lot of showers/rain a couple of weeks back.

Any locals had much of the shower activity over last couple days??

I agree, I think it's been wetter this week. It had been dry when Allison first went missing.

The mythbuster in me would love to set up a few "dummies" (sorry) around Kholo creek and see what the creeks do with a heavy rainfall.

Found the summary you linked really interesting, Thanks

I agree, I think it's been wetter this week. It had been dry when Allison first went missing.

The mythbuster in me would love to set up a few "dummies" (sorry) around Kholo creek and see what the creeks do with a heavy rainfall.

Police may have that same "testing" idea for tomorrow DunnoZo....

Was thinking along the same lines DZ but then thought it would freak people out. :waitasec: Then I thought, "oh maybe put some SES jackets on them" - that brought worse pictures to my mind. So smacked my wrist and got to thinking about something less whacky.

You've got till morning! apparently you are about to get a downpour out there

Was thinking along the same lines DZ but then thought it would freak people out. :waitasec: Then I thought, "oh maybe put some SES jackets on them" - that brought worse pictures to my mind. So smacked my wrist and got to thinking about something less whacky.

It's horrible to have to test a theory of how Allison's body may have arrived at the Kholo Creek Bridge but it may be the only way to know whether she was indeed washed down to her final location. I would think police would close several roads if that was the case so they could conduct any tests with the appropriate concentration and dignity that the task requires.

Oh yes and, as you've mentioned, they wouldn't want to frighten people!
MOO

Huh? :waitasec:

a friend told me this morning that they had learned some info regarding forensics but she couldnt disclose at the time (social media site) and would talk to me later tonight. I didnt get too excited until I heard on here that detectives have been out at the site taking photos today. I wonder now if it is related. but its probably just gossip

I think its a clever idea, even if it's freaky.

a friend told me this morning that they had learned some info regarding forensics but she couldnt disclose at the time (social media site) and would talk to me later tonight. I didnt get too excited until I heard on here that detectives have been out at the site taking photos today. I wonder now if it is related. but its probably just gossip

Cool, thanks Minni. We'll keep the bar open late for you tonight in case you feel like updating us later.

Smiley30.gif

Police may have that same "testing" idea for tomorrow DunnoZo....

I bet you are right marly..if we can come up with the thought, you can bet they have already got it into place. Its very very sad to think about isnt it, a reenactment so to speak.

you know it would be very interesting to see exactly WHERE any testing like that might be done. There are 3 locations that would need to be looked at closely tomorrow if this is what the QPS might be planning. To be a fly on the wall (or a lets say..possum in the tree tomorrow) Wirra Burra would be a jolly good place to start, if anyone was interested...just saying

I just wonder, would a "dummy" respond in the same way to rain or whatever, as a body (sorry for grim mental images)

Does anybody here know? If so, it would be an experiment worth carrying out methinks

JMO MOO

My volvo man (here) tells me the inflatable variety wouldn't work.

I just wonder, would a "dummy" respond in the same way to rain or whatever, as a body (sorry for grim mental images)

Does anybody here know? If so, it would be an experiment worth carrying out methinks

JMO MOO

If it is the same weight, mass and buoyancy it should be possible I think! But macabre nevertheless to be thinking about how to do that. But if helps good on them for trying.

Can think of a naughty quip here but won't say it *ahem*

But I understand what you're saying MM...they would burst on all the rocks and sticks in that creek. Thank volvo man for his expertise :)

:floorlaugh: and what would he know of the inflatable type???

Mythbusters (don't laugh, my kids watch it) actually use what looks like pretty life-like jellyish substance, formed in a mold... It is a horrid thought, but it would have to be something similar in weight, size, etc.

:floorlaugh: and what would he know of the inflatable type???

Mythbusters (don't laugh, my kids watch it) actually use what looks like pretty life-like jellyish substance, formed in a mold... It is a horrid thought, but it would have to be something similar in weight, size, etc.

you would probably have to use a dead animal of similar weight - gross but closest to reality unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*