Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if they were looking around the parking area, maybe they're trying to figure out if he could have put her there straight away? ....as opposed to being washed there?

I guess they have to cover all likely scenarios.

I wonder if any of them read our musings?!

I'm not sure...would have thought they'd sussed all that out months back....woww almost three months ago now!!

You'd think so... but maybe they've received new evidence, or they might even be trying to prove that he DIDN'T put her there first.

my husband used to be in the job and he says for sure both sides will have people monitoring all these sites

At least they should get a laugh every now and than!!

Hello QPS and Defence Team thanks for all your great work, our thoughts are with you!!:seeya:

You'd think so... but maybe they've received new evidence, or they might even be trying to prove that he DIDN'T put her there first.

That's what I was thinking Linette. Perhaps some of the forensic tests have come back.

That's a good point...& if the rain does turn up they'll be able to photograph the height of the creek....will probably be the closest it could get to that weekend 28 - 29th April.

Hello QPS and Defence Team thanks for all your great work, our thoughts are with you!!:seeya:

Well I reckon if any of them were reading along last night they would have been falling off their seats laughing....damn that was sooo funny!!!!!..forum comedians!!!!...lol..

what a scream you are:floorlaugh:

my husband used to be in the job and he says for sure both sides will have people monitoring all these sites

You never know when a poster's comment on this and or other sites might lead to a "lightbulb" moment for somebody officially involved.

Brainstorming, no matter how "off the wall" can be very useful in any setting

:)

MOO

I think this emphasises how unselfish and caring of the girls' welfare the Dickies are. Moving from their own house to a rented one in Brookfield at their age, just so the girls can be with their friends would be difficult but they do it without a fuss. I can't see the senior BC's moving from Bawana-mansion to please any one. Maybe a move to the BIG house for one of them in the future??

Yes, what wonderful and genuine people they are. You could see that from the beginning that they were of strong character.

I was told last week that the children were still at school except that on the 9th July, the day of the mention, they were kept away from school, and that this was due to the video link and the court appointment etc.

I queried this because I was of the opinion that the girls were down the gold coast, but she said they had been in school. (her daughter is in the same class as the littlest girl, E <mod snip>, and she (the mum) is there every morning and afternoon)
does anyone know any more about this? It hasnt really been discussed and I just assumed they must be down the gold coast as they had temporary custody with the Dickies, until I was told otherwise

This may be the video of him coming out of police station.....& at 1.22 he took a swipe at one of the cameramen at the front of the car....I always remember that!!!

Search for missing woman now murder investigation - YouTube

Also on same video at .55 & .57 I wonder where those areas are.

Looks like Ugly Creek banks that Makara showed earlier today

I've taken a few screencaps from the video mentioned above to compare them with the pic of Little Ugly Creek that I posted previously. You can see in the first pic that crime scene tape has been set up but Little Ugly Creek Bridge is not visible in this shot so I can't say for sure where that is but it does look very much like Wirrabura Road on the approach down to the bridge. Similarly the second and third pics look very much like the vegetation and rocks etc. at Little Ugly Creek.

MOO.

Crime-tape.jpg

SES-Search1.jpg

SES-Search2.jpg

That's a good point...& if the rain does turn up they'll be able to photograph the height of the creek....will probably be the closest it could get to that weekend 28 - 29th April.

sluether alert !!
there could be some movement out at the bridge tomorrow

Yes, what wonderful and genuine people they are. You could see that from the beginning that they were of strong character.

I was told last week that the children were still at school except that on the 9th July, the day of the mention, they were kept away from school, and that this was due to the video link and the court appointment etc.

I queried this because I was of the opinion that the girls were down the gold coast, but she said they had been in school. (her daughter is in the same class as the littlest girl, Ella, and she (the mum) is there every morning and afternoon)
does anyone know any more about this? It hasnt really been discussed and I just assumed they must be down the gold coast as they had temporary custody with the Dickies, until I was told otherwise
someone posted today that the dickies were in a house in Bris courtesy of a local

I wanted to also include these screencaps for comparison to those above.
The pic of the crime scene tape that I posted above looks like it is on the left hand side of the road as you travel towards the bridge. MOO.

Approach to Little Ugly Bridge.
Aproach-to-Little-Ugly-Creek.jpg

On the bridge looking to the right.
Little-Ugly-Creek.jpg

On the bridge looking to the left.
Little-Ugly-Creek-LHS.jpg

While I don't for a minute believe Allison comitted suicide, I have to say my younger brother, who also had three beautiful daughters he adored, did commit suicide, (who knows why exactly) even in the face of undying love for his girls.

Similarly, I have a good friend who has five children she adores, In recent times she has made more than one attempt to take her life. I am very frightened for her as we speak. She is having first class care, her family are vigilant and loving, nevertheless only she is ultimately in control of her fate.

Sorry to be depressing :frown:

JMO MOO

Sorry about your brother, mine did too and let his 12 year old son find him .. Poor kid.

Hi,

This is my first post, been reading from the beginning.

On the "Blue Car" issue, I'm a local, a few blocks from the BC house, and a week before the arrest, I got home, with my "Blue Captiva", and had two Police officers, asking for details of where my Captiva was on the day before and after Alison's disappearance.

May be the "blue" car is valid?

JMO

Hi and welcome, did you get worried when they came knocking haha

Just soooo chilling when you realise he seemed to be completely lacking in any thought or emotion about Allison except in relation to lodging a claim for financial benefit.

This is MOO.

I think money was definitely a motive. I think he hated Allison, wanted to destroy her but also 'feed off her remains' ie. the insurance money.

Parasite.

MOO

I wanted to also include these screencaps for comparison to those above.
The pic of the crime scene tape that I posted above looks like it is on the left hand side of the road as you travel towards the bridge. MOO.

Approach to Little Ugly Bridge.
View attachment 24460

On the bridge looking to the right.
View attachment 24461

On the bridge looking to the left.
View attachment 24462

Thanks Makara! These images make me feel very sad.

Well I reckon if any of them were reading along last night they would have been falling off their seats laughing....damn that was sooo funny!!!!!..forum comedians!!!!...lol..

OMG yes!!! there was some funny stuff on here last night. They'd be thinking we're all ratbags. lol

I think money was definitely a motive. I think he hated Allison, wanted to destroy her but also 'feed off her remains' ie. the insurance money.

Parasite.

MOO

That is PERFECT, never heard GBC described so fluently - PARASITE !!!
Love it :D

This is MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members