Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kholo creek at high tide ( I hope i linked it properly)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

there is so much vegetation in the spot where Allison was found! It looks like it goes right under the bridge and to the other side...looks so different now

Does anyone know what they little dry creek to the right of the main creek and under the power lines is called? Thanks. I am referring to the photo in the attached quote.

Does anyone know what they little dry creek to the right of the main creek and under the power lines is called? Thanks. I am referring to the photo in the attached quote.

That's 'little ugly creek' - runs under Wirrabarra. I thought that is where Allison may have been left - up Wirrabarra. That creek is usually dry. Very isolated ...
gives me the creeps...

That's 'little ugly creek' - runs under Wirrabarra. I thought that is where Allison may have been left - up Wirrabarra. That creek is usually dry. Very isolated ...
gives me the creeps...

Thanks CJ and glad that you are better.

It seems very dry even though Kholo looks quite full. So it must take an extraordinary amount of water and rain etc. for it to be a creek that flows. I wonder how often and for how long that it flows when it does flow.

gives me the creeps...

its eerie up there isnt it CJ? I get the feeling a few people here are starting to lean towards this spot...it ticks the most boxes, that is for sure

Thanks CJ and glad that you are better.

It seems very dry even though Kholo looks quite full. So it must take an extraordinary amount of water and rain etc. for it to be a creek that flows. I wonder how often and for how long that it flows when it does flow.

its eerie up there isnt it CJ? I get the feeling a few people here are starting to lean towards this spot...it ticks the most boxes, that is for sure

I used to back on to a dry creek bed - in a downpour, it became a torrent, 20m + across ( down in Karana Downs) The run off in to those creeks would be incredible - they are quite narrow, so it wouldn't take much for it to be in full flow. So when you have a few days rain, like the weekend before Allison was found... the flow could easily have carried Allison down to the bridge. It was a miracle she wasn't carried into the Brisbane River - someone 'up there' wanted her found.

And it is eerie.. I know there is talk of Allison being left at the Scout Camp, but I think it could have been Wirrabarra; especially after all the messages from someone who lived 'far far away' telling me all about Wirrabarra (the one that knew Allison's walking route!!!!!!!!!)

SES use dummies for training purposes...I'd think if police are planning on doing some testing tomorrow they may use something like that.

Yep Marly and as Aunty said....

If the police need any ideas...
Let's throw Mr McGoo into ugly creek, and see where he ends up. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I don't know if it's been posted (sorry, I haven't read this forum in a week or so) but I went past Kholo Creek Bridge today and there were police there again. I think it was about 10am.

The term exists here. It basically means a lawyer can cross examine their own witness. Get's very messy and is fraught with danger from a strategy perspective.

Correct. I've seen it go quite badly in the court system here. I think most of us have already had a quick glimpse at GBC speaking about things in that shirt tv interview with his sister. Her mannerisms were also quite telling.

He's not convincing, and you don't even need to be trained in body language etc. to see that he's not an ideal candidate for it. There were numerous things he, in particular, wasn't able to hide that day which when cross examined in court could potentially be quite disastrous for his case. However, I have little doubt that most things he's said and done he's attempted to do much rehearsing in order to be convincing. Fail - he just comes across like a dumb f*ck basically. Likes to think he is but he's a particularly bright person I'd argue.

All just my humble opinion of course. Take it or leave it😄

I for one am hanging out to here if there is any activity tomorrow or over the weekend from the police in the area of the bridge, and/or camp or little ugly. For some reason I have stopped considering the scout camp, not sure when I stopped, but I think there has been a lot of discussion here regarding little ugly that its just steered me in that direction.

After being out at the bridge (we were there for a good hour, and checked out every square inch it felt like) I still felt a strong instinctual feeling that this was where she had been left, even though we could see it would be very difficult to get around out there unless he rolled her off the bridge, and then we concurred that he would probably have to slide or scamper down there afterwards to place her properly out of sight etc. It all seemed a bit difficult, but I still thought it possible.
But looking at the photo I just posted this arvo with all that vegetation...it has me thinking again (OH NO). It completely changes the possibilities of getting down the slope, and of being washed under the bridge...I mean, these bushes look close to being trees its very different to what we saw out there.
I think I will just have to wait to hear more. I am hoping this weekend might help shed some light on this.

I used to back on to a dry creek bed - in a downpour, it became a torrent, 20m + across ( down in Karana Downs) The run off in to those creeks would be incredible - they are quite narrow, so it wouldn't take much for it to be in full flow. So when you have a few days rain, like the weekend before Allison was found... the flow could easily have carried Allison down to the bridge. It was a miracle she wasn't carried into the Brisbane River - someone 'up there' wanted her found.

And it is eerie.. I know there is talk of Allison being left at the Scout Camp, but I think it could have been Wirrabarra; especially after all the messages from someone who lived 'far far away' telling me all about Wirrabarra (the one that knew Allison's walking route!!!!!!!!!)

another mystery for us to solve.. 'the mystery of the phantom number poster'

another mystery for us to solve.. 'the mystery of the phantom number poster'

B*****k's - that number poster was no phantom! We had number poster pegged from day 1 - and the dipstick had the cheek to tell me I had a real temper!!!!! Me? temper? geez!

Thanks for the shots Makara....I really do feel that's where he put her...when there's such an isolated road like Wirrabarra why take a chance of being seen stopped on a main road like Mt Crosby/Kholo Bridge.

In the map/pic I posted the other day it's clear that Little Ugly Creek isn't too far from Kholo Bridge for her body to be washed downstream. Hoping the rain does turn up to give police a good view of the flow of it.

View attachment 24463

Perhaps they know where she was now left... I don't know if it was anyone related to this case but I saw an older couple having an embrace on Wirrabarra Road today, around 3pm.

I think I'll have to go back and read about this...

Nah - where's Marly? You don't need to go back and read - Marly will be on to it quick as a flash - Queen of the posts, as well as Queen of the links!

I'm 55 minutes away from Kholo Ck etc but weather really strange tonight. Sooo humid and still hasn't rained.

Perhaps they know where she was now left... I don't know if it was anyone related to this case but I saw an older couple having an embrace on Wirrabarra Road today, around 3pm.

maybe Allison's parents ??

Please, can someone give me directions to the Kholo Bridge from the roundabout? Or the nearest crossroad so I can put it in the gps?

Edit - don't worry, got it.

Please, can someone give me directions to the Kholo Bridge from the roundabout? Or the nearest crossroad so I can put it in the gps?

JUst type in Kholo Bridge, Mt Crosby Road

Nah - where's Marly? You don't need to go back and read - Marly will be on to it quick as a flash - Queen of the posts, as well as Queen of the links!

For a back in time visit to 543's posts...

#935 05-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Inactive Join Date: May 2012

Hello everyone...this is my maiden voyage on this site.
I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5771218

For a back in time visit to 543's posts...

#935 05-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Inactive Join Date: May 2012

Hello everyone...this is my maiden voyage on this site.
I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5771218

This post by 543 is really creepy in many ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member