Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUst type in Kholo Bridge, Mt Crosby Road

I have the gps from hell and it only allows me to put in things it recognises, and doesn't recognise anything close to Kholo Bridge.

Anyways, Mani gave me directions so all is good!

Ta!

For a back in time visit to 543's posts...

#935 05-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Inactive Join Date: May 2012

Hello everyone...this is my maiden voyage on this site.
I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5771218
next you will be saying the caterpillars did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Micallef (ABC) just said on his show (in relation to girl guides dropping reference to God):

"If Lord Baden-Powell was alive today, he'd be surprised at his state of decomposition".

Wouldn't he what!! :)

This post by 543 is really creepy in many ways...

Very creepy!!!!...in another of 543's posts it mentions...

"There are many unlit areas along the route that poor Allison took"

However in another post it says...

""I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed."""

I don't think any maps show "lit" or "unlit" areas....the only way you'd know this is if you lived in the area.

The term exists here. It basically means a lawyer can cross examine their own witness. Get's very messy and is fraught with danger from a strategy perspective.

Correct. I've seen it go quite badly in the court system here. I think most of us have already had a quick glimpse at GBC speaking about things in that shirt tv interview with his sister. Her mannerisms were also quite telling.

He's not convincing, and you don't even need to be trained in body language etc. to see that he's not an ideal candidate for it. There were numerous things he, in particular, wasn't able to hide that day which when cross examined in court could potentially be quite disastrous for his case. However, I have little doubt that most things he's said and done he's attempted to do much rehearsing in order to be convincing. Fail - he just comes across like a dumb f*ck basically. Likes to think he is but he's not a particularly bright person I'd argue.

All just my humble opinion of course. Take it or leave it��

""I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed."""

I don't think any maps show "lit" or "unlit" areas....the only way you'd know this is if you lived in the area.

Great point re lit and unlit, Marly. Can anyone remember if this post was made after other members started questioning the nature of the other posts? It just seems very focused on getting across the point that they are not a local.

Mmm, you can see SOME streetlights on the sattelite when you zoom in but others could easily be hidden by trees. You couldn't say unequivocally that certain areas were unlit.

One could guess at which route Allison may have taken had she gone walking but again, you couldn't say.

Is this also the poster who made assertions QPS were shady and said 'I Know they are!' In the least they had to have lived there at some point to know all this.

Squizzey - I must say that I am probably your biggest detractor re the bus stop and NBC. (just that fact nothing else) But I was around friends who live in Brookfield and mentioned that someone had seen NBC in the bus stop crying that night. It was eerily close to your statement. So I guess I am going give your statement the seal of approval. Now to work out why NBC was crying at the bus stop at such an hour!!!!

Great point re lit and unlit, Marly. Can anyone remember if this post was made after other members started questioning the nature of the other posts? It just seems very focused on getting across the point that they are not a local.

Actually it's not that difficult to tell if areas are lit on a map. Thr simplest way of finding out these things is to just google the street address, then rather than the traditional street directory type map you select the satellite option. This gives you a birds eye view. You can also easily zoom in. It's quite frightening actually. Google your own house and you'll see what I mean. It's VERY easy to find out details lkke this if you're handy on the computer. There are many sites that are way better than google also. You can type in the addresses of any person of interest and look at their house most times. Never underestimate the power of the satellite mapping system. I remember as a child my scientist grandfather used to say one day they'll put a man on the moon, and 'eyes in the sky' will be able to see the paper on your front lawn. We thought he was a crackpot. The technology to see lit areas is easily utilized by anyone with a computer & a street address or even just the suburb.

Go on...have a look. Try google first then see the other sites that are even better. It'll blow your mind. It's amazing how little privacy we have. For that reason I rarely give out my address. My home is private - as much as I can keep it that way anyway.

Btw...I am not that poster posing as someone else lol.

The one I posted earlier was the first post...this is full post of the second which was posted on the same day. The poster disappeared for some time but later came back...out of 37 posts made there are only around 20 left...a lot of deletions happened...

#1021 05-14-2012, 10:48 PM

Hello again.
I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed.
Her husband didn't do it....simple....It's all to do with the phone!!! I can see that he is angry and grieving at the moment!!! The media have done a real hatchet job....Meanwhile, the real ratbag who killed Allison is getting away with it!!!
Now...if you study the map very closely, the topography, where everything is and why Allison's body ended up under the Kholo overpass...some clarity will form!
She was either killed in or around a shortcut through Creekside Park or she was run over on a normal circuit away from where the screams were heard and her body discarded the next day or two (not immediately like the police seem to think). I think that the people on Wirrabara Road saw someone in a car, ute or van/4X drive on Friday, Sat, Sun or even Monday. The body was disposed much easier - just push from the car/van, etc into Little Ugly Creek that also runs under Kholo Creek.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7914315#post7914315"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7 - Page 41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have the gps from hell and it only allows me to put in things it recognises, and doesn't recognise anything close to Kholo Bridge.

Anyways, Mani gave me directions so all is good!

Ta!

Kholo Bridge is way up river - up past the weir,at Kholo.

Allison's bridge is the one at 'Kholo Creek crossing' - at Mt Crosby. If you search Kholo Bridge, the bridge at Kholo comes up ...

For a back in time visit to 543's posts...

#935 05-14-2012, 09:40 PM

Hello everyone...this is my maiden voyage on this site.
I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5771218
That's bazar. And agree verrrry creepy.

Ahh think he was a troll doing his best to stir us up! I checked a couple of the users a week ago and he was on TO - but I think he has decided to leave well alone.

Oddly enough they left soon after I mentioned to them (jokingly) that Allison's phone had been found.

Note: Please don't try and sleuth 543, just their posts. I really do want to analyse them further without the risk of the mods deleting our posts.

The one I posted earlier was the first post...this is full post of the second which was posted on the same day. The poster disappeared for some time but later came back...out of 37 posts made there are only around 20 left...a lot of deletions happened...

#1021 05-14-2012, 10:48 PM

Hello again.
I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed.
Her husband didn't do it....simple....It's all to do with the phone!!! I can see that he is angry and grieving at the moment!!! The media have done a real hatchet job....Meanwhile, the real ratbag who killed Allison is getting away with it!!!
Now...if you study the map very closely, the topography, where everything is and why Allison's body ended up under the Kholo overpass...some clarity will form!
She was either killed in or around a shortcut through Creekside Park or she was run over on a normal circuit away from where the screams were heard and her body discarded the next day or two (not immediately like the police seem to think). I think that the people on Wirrabara Road saw someone in a car, ute or van/4X drive on Friday, Sat, Sun or even Monday. The body was disposed much easier - just push from the car/van, etc into Little Ugly Creek that also runs under Kholo Creek.

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7 - Page 41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Marly, that is great, thanks. If you don't work as a researcher, you should :)

I was curious if the comments querying the poster's intentions from other members fell between these two posts i.e. did they post because others were questioning their insight into the case, if you know what I mean.

Yes it was, I think it was during a time where other posters were questioning the ID of a few people because of the content of their posts and anomalies noticed, and at some point people were warned about sleuthing others etc. so some posts questioning 543 might have been deleted. this is just what i recall, I could be wrong but I think that's what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member