Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I posted earlier was the first post...this is full post of the second which was posted on the same day. The poster disappeared for some time but later came back...out of 37 posts made there are only around 20 left...a lot of deletions happened...

#1021 05-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Inactive Join Date: May 2012

Hello again.
I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed.
Her husband didn't do it....simple....It's all to do with the phone!!! I can see that he is angry and grieving at the moment!!! The media have done a real hatchet job....Meanwhile, the real ratbag who killed Allison is getting away with it!!!
Now...if you study the map very closely, the topography, where everything is and why Allison's body ended up under the Kholo overpass...some clarity will form!
She was either killed in or around a shortcut through Creekside Park or she was run over on a normal circuit away from where the screams were heard and her body discarded the next day or two (not immediately like the police seem to think). I think that the people on Wirrabara Road saw someone in a car, ute or van/4X drive on Friday, Sat, Sun or even Monday. The body was disposed much easier - just push from the car/van, etc into Little Ugly Creek that also runs under Kholo Creek.

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7 - Page 41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Now I disputed this fact - dropping a body into Little Ugly Creek this way - and was told 'how easy' it was...and I drove up there.... and it would be easy.... very freaky if you don't know the area. And you would have to know the area to know the creek bed is usually dry..

Have a look at maps....Maps never lie! The Wirrabrra Road drop offs into Little Ugly Creek are easy....they run to the Kholo River overpass.

:what: Wow.....amazing temper you have! I just read maps.....if the map says that the Wirrabara Road crosses Little Ugly Creek...I believe it...even if it wasn't flowing when you saw it!

Marly, that is great, thanks. If you don't work as a researcher, you should :)

I was curious if the comments querying the poster's intentions from other members fell between these two posts i.e. did they post because others were questioning their insight into the case, if you know what I mean.

I think 543 was questioned repeatedly...one of your questions is included in this post...

#562 05-17-2012, 10:37 PM

[Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeworld
I am really struggling to understand why you are being so harsh re QPS. What info do you have to suggest that they are not working flat out to make an arrest and bring some sort of closure to those affected by Allison's death? If you are going to put them down, at least support your judgement. Do you really think they are sitting round drinking coffee, and chatting about the weather, with just one day spent at the roundabout? Quote:]

You're right Strangeworld....it does appear that I'm harsh on the QPS. I really have a lot of respect for the forensic men and women and yes, there are some really dedicated and smart police officers. The problem is that the QPS have stuffed up in the past with sooooo many cases, including current ones. Trust me....I know.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7928959#post7928959"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9 - Page 23 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think 543 was questioned repeatedly...one of your questions is included in this post...

#562 05-17-2012, 10:37 PM

[Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeworld
I am really struggling to understand why you are being so harsh re QPS. What info do you have to suggest that they are not working flat out to make an arrest and bring some sort of closure to those affected by Allison's death? If you are going to put them down, at least support your judgement. Do you really think they are sitting round drinking coffee, and chatting about the weather, with just one day spent at the roundabout? Quote:]

You're right Strangeworld....it does appear that I'm harsh on the QPS. I really have a lot of respect for the forensic men and women and yes, there are some really dedicated and smart police officers. The problem is that the QPS have stuffed up in the past with sooooo many cases, including current ones. Trust me....I know.

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9 - Page 23 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Boy, Marly. You are so quick! I remember making this post (seems like ages ago now). I can recall there was a real 'tone' about some of their posts re police not acting appropriately and it really bugged me.

Hi,

This is my first post, been reading from the beginning.

On the "Blue Car" issue, I'm a local, a few blocks from the BC house, and a week before the arrest, I got home, with my "Blue Captiva", and had two Police officers, asking for details of where my Captiva was on the day before and after Alison's disappearance.

May be the "blue" car is valid?

JMO

I know the police were investigating silver and grey Captivas too, as I know some people with a grey Captiva who were phoned and questioned about their movements. So I think they were covering all bases.

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on it. It's just one persons idea. It's not especially sinister or anything. But rather a "professor plum in the library with the ...". The hit & run theory would be one that needed to be considered if she did go walking. That's happened before and will again. People flee when panicked if they have been drinking, not licensed, under age or have criminal background. But I doubt this is what happened. In any case there would be signs of massive trauma on the body if she were run down. To date that has t been mentioned. I think we run the risk of moderator issues. That poster is probably just sleuthing as we all are. Jeez I disappeared for a few weeks also as I got bored, then got bumped for 2 days, came back, read a bit, was still bored and now have come back. I still say MMO & Gerard have lots in common. Good old NBC probably cries in his coco pops every day having kids like he does. Both GBC & OW seem a little off beat.

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on it. It's just one persons idea. It's not especially sinister or anything. But rather a "professor plum in the library with the ...". The hit & run theory would be one that needed to be considered if she did go walking. That's happened before and will again. People flee when panicked if they have been drinking, not licensed, under age or have criminal background. But I doubt this is what happened. In any case there would be signs of massive trauma on the body if she were run down. To date that has t been mentioned. I think we run the risk of moderator issues. That poster is probably just sleuthing as we all are. Jeez I disappeared for a few weeks also as I got bored, then got bumped for 2 days, came back, read a bit, was still bored and now have come back. I still say MMO & Gerard have lots in common. Good old NBC probably cries in his coco pops every day having kids like he does. Both GBC & OW seem a little off beat.

Agree this could just be someone doing their own sleuthing online using maps, etc.

What got my attention was the repeated use of !!!! exclamation marks. This suggests emotion of some form. If you read when and where they are used, it just seems quite odd. There is a definite sense of insistance in a couple of the statements they made. The posts don't present as someone suggesting a theory, moreso an attempt to convince the reader that what they are saying is the only truth.

Agree this could just be someone doing their own sleuthing online using maps, etc.

What got my attention was the repeated use of !!!! exclamation marks.

Haha...you obviously never saw that Seinfeld episode where Elaine's new boyfriend broke up with her over her excessive use of !!! marks. Seriously, people use them haphazardly when they're animated also - but yes can be to sway another but I don't see that in the posts. It's just a supposition and to me is the writer to trying hard to make a point and convince themselves of what they see as being "gosh darn it, I dun solved de case all without the po-lice". It's amateur sleuthing big time hahaha.:floorlaugh:

What got my attention was the repeated use of !!!! exclamation marks. This suggests emotion of some form. If you read when and where they are used, it just seems quite odd. There is a definite sense of insistance in a couple of the statements they made. The posts don't present as someone suggesting a theory, moreso an attempt to convince the reader that what they are saying is the only truth.

At one stage I congratulated 543 on being able to work out the Brookfield, Kenmore and Anstead areas considering he/she lived so far away as I do myself. I received this reply.

Quote:
I worked out the locations by going onto www.realestate.com.au and looking up Pullenvale - then I play with the maps and spend time like that. I really do not know the area at all...but the industry that I work in ..works with maps. I would suggest you try to look at these maps by just clicking on the first realestate for sale in that area and a map of where it is located will come up. That is how I worked out a lot of things. Also, I researched about Kholo creek and Little Ugly Creek, nearby shopping centres, etc. The real estate maps have roads, rivers, everything on them.

BBM:

Absolutely.

And why would you PM every poster that disagreed with you, trying to convince them that your theory was what really happened to Allison.

......then there was julianbella....(note post number)

#666 05-31-2012, 05:27 AM
julianbella
Banned Join Date: May 2012

Allison Baden Clay went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver who may never even have known what he did. In the footage of the lady's husband, he LOOKS and SEEMS innocent. I think the Police Results can only show his innocence yet again.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173829&highlight=knocked+creek&page=27

Good evening everyone. Am playing catch up with posts again! But just wanted to say 'Hi'. Has been interesting reading over those old posts of that particular member. Freaky! Back soon when I have caught up :)

At one stage I congratulated 543 on being able to work out the Brookfield, Kenmore and Anstead areas considering he/she lived so far away as I do myself. I received this reply.

Quote:
I worked out the locations by going onto www.realestate.com.au and looking up Pullenvale - then I play with the maps and spend time like that. I really do not know the area at all...but the industry that I work in ..works with maps. I would suggest you try to look at these maps by just clicking on the first realestate for sale in that area and a map of where it is located will come up. That is how I worked out a lot of things. Also, I researched about Kholo creek and Little Ugly Creek, nearby shopping centres, etc. The real estate maps have roads, rivers, everything on them.

BBM:

....& I don't think realestate.com.au has satellite views of lit or unlit streets...lol...

Haha...you obviously never saw that Seinfeld episode where Elaine's new boyfriend broke up with her over her excessive use of !!! marks. Seriously, people use them haphazardly when they're animated also - but yes can be to sway another but I don't see that in the posts. It's just a supposition and to me is the writer to trying hard to make a point and convince themselves of what they see as being "gosh darn it, I dun solved de case all without the po-lice". It's amateur sleuthing big time hahaha.:floorlaugh:

I !!!!!! remember!!!!!! that!!!!! episode!!!!!!!!!! :)

I know people use them haphazardly, but I was talking more about the pattern in which they were used and in the context of their posts. It's not a discussion about what they did on the weekend, etc. It's about a murder. And they are making quite significant claims, considering they 'apparently' don't live in the area.

I really don't want to cross the line re sleuthing other posters though. Just find the whole thing quite interesting.

SES use dummies for training purposes...I'd think if police are planning on doing some testing tomorrow they may use something like that.

Vmr do regular training exercises where someone places a dummy and then sets off an alert to a body in the water.

The location is kept scret of course and the crews have to work out tides, currents etc on a map to work out the search area. Then the boats go out and search until the fake body is found and recovered.

There are quie a few police and others (men and women)who give up their weekends to support VMR. The water police rescources are very stretched and this group is a huge help and runs on donations of money and time.

Quote:

BBM:

Thats just weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh: Why go to realestate.com and put in Pullenvale, to research Brookfield, Kenmore, and Anstead. You would think that they would put in Brookfield, seeing that's where Allison went missing from.

More posts following on from those already posted tonight. In all of 543's posts there seemed to be an obsession with 'the phone' i.e. Allison's mobile phone.

Today, 08:36 AM
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Can we concentrate a bit on about how Allison's phone is missing. Surely, a phone is missing because it fell, was thrown, was stolen, or something else. Now, why, oh why would it be left on?
This is a SUPER CRITICAL point that keeps the husband out of it & I'm pretty positive that QPS thinks exactly the same thing as I do. So how about all of us put our theories forward to help them out....because some of you are really very clever.
The phone: Was still on, not in water, was in the area of Brookfield/Pullenvale. So, my theory is that it fell when she had been tackled or run over and that the person who did that to her didn't even notice that she had a phone on her....probably he went back to look for it and can't find it either. So, if you see a car stopping at the side of the road looking for something or someone in a park looking for something....could be the person you're looking for and near the spot where Allison went missing/was run over on her walk!
The missing phone also discounts any theory of suicide- because the phone would be wet if she jumped from a bridge and would not work...........& I'd like to see what forensics come up with!!
Last edited by 543; Today at 09:07 AM. Reason: Additional information.

Today, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linette
Just curious... what type of information do you think could be on the phone that would mean the husband is innocent? My thinking is, that no matter who did it the phone could still have been lost or thrown. The phone could have been disposed of at anytime after or during the act... by anyone.
Another way of saying what I mean is... why would finding the phone's locality put paid to the theory that her husband was guilty?
I think that the husband is innocent....I would just like to understand how and why people think that he's not. The phone ... it's obvious....he would turn it off!! Maybe I'm missing something here....that's why I asked.

I really believe that the phone has nothing of significance on it....because she had no time to react...she was probably dead by the time she hit the ground...and the phone went flying...hence no one can find the phone!!

The significance of finding the phone is exactly where poor Allison passed away and will proove how she died...eg...the phone is 3 to 5 meters from the road in bush with possibly some disturbance of gravel. Sigh...it's been a while...so the disturbance has gone already by other people pulling over, etc.

The phone is of great significance.

Today, 06:56 PM

Expecting Pats on the Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by linette
543.... excuse me?? Seriously?? Why do you believe that these police are not doing their job? They are working long hours and it's taking it's toll on them. I just can't understand why you would suggest otherwise?? Is it because they haven't found a phone?

How do you know that the police are busting their guts on this case? To me, they did the wrong thing by monitoring the roundabout at Moggil and Kenmore.....It's obvious that the person would have taken Moggil and Rafting Ground Road. Why haven't they asked everyone to look out for a recently damaged car? Look, the police stuffed up in various cases!!! Look at the poor Morcombe case....they took ages to give out an identikit of the ratbag who abducted and murdered the poor child. That was horrendously disgraceful that the public was waiting soooooo long for what the fellah looked like!!! They went on and on and on about a blue car too in that case! They could have handled that case a whole lot better and whole lot faster if everyone knew what the fellah looked like. It took nearly 2 years before the public knew what the man looked like.
The police screw up a lot. Also, the QPS in particular are wary of the public....they don't want to involve us. Everywhere else in the world (the majority), the police rely and depend on the public to help them. They are not afraid to ask. Here in Queensland, they ask years later or just ask silly questions like did you see a car at such and such. They should ask more direct questions like.....Have you seen anyone at all doing anything strange in the vicinity of Brookfield/Pullenvale between Wednesday (yes, the day before the alleged slaying) to the following Wednesday (yes...a whole week). Instead, the QPS ask everyone if they saw cars on the Moggil Kenmore Road roudabout from the hours of 11pm to 4am. What the hell??? That's ridiculous....They should have asked has anyone seen anything suspicious about cars from Wednesday (for precautionary measures...) to the following Wednesday.
Lots of things peeve me about the QPS and the way they handle this case. I'm sure that I'm not the only one peeved. The problem is that people worry about complaining about the police because they think that they'll pull them over for something trivial or accuse them of something weird (it happens in QLD). Luckily, I am not intimidated by them & I have nothing to hide!!!! Fed up with them dragging their heals and people patting them on the back as if they're doing this for free. They get overtime you know. I'm not going to tell them that they are doing a good job until I see results....I'm not a psychophant...sucking up to them!

Thats just weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh: Why go to realestate.com and put in Pullenvale, to research Brookfield, Kenmore, and Anstead. You would think that they would put in Brookfield, seeing that's where Allison went missing from.

Unless of course you're trying to make out like you have nothing to do with the case or in particular Brookfield!

Very creepy!!!!...in another of 543's posts it mentions...

"There are many unlit areas along the route that poor Allison took"

However in another post it says...

""I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed."""

I don't think any maps show "lit" or "unlit" areas....the only way you'd know this is if you lived in the area.

I find both these parts of the post really odd. First, the part about the unlit areas along the route that Allison allegedly took. Strange that they post in a way, that they KNOW, what route she would take if she went for walk. Which, I don't believe she did, not that night, or the next morning.

Then to the living somewhere quite far away, from the WS website, in a land called Australia. Do we not know Australia..? Do we not know that Allison was from Australia? And went missing in Australia? Does this person not realise that the majority of people posting in these threads are actually in Australia, or are Aus expats. Either this person is a young teenager, low in intellegence, or someway associated with the accused. Possibly all three. I need to go and have a read of all their posts. I didn't take much notice of their weirdness when they orginally posted. But know my curiosity has been piqued. Hmm!!!!

they say they were from a long way a way yet in the last post on Makara's link
543 says "Here in Queensland"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members