Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makara, I liked their use of the word sycophant, spelt psychophant!

Another of julianbella's posts...there were only five...notice the status...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Display Modes

#1251 05-20-2012, 07:59 PM
julianbella
Banned Join Date: May 2012

Gotta get things off my chest.

People who have affairs are not BAD people, they are just people. I have had a number of affairs because my wife and I aren't that interested in each other anymore, and so has she. So we don't even know if ABC was upset about GBC's affair - and she was maybe having her own anyway.

Let's look at other persons of interest - if GBC is guilty as sin the police would have IMMEDIATELY locked him up to get him away from his girls, they would NEVER permit a man like that to have free access to the girls after he killed their mother.

As a father I hope and pray this is true.

Gerard Baden Clay is not a monster, just a man. And let's try to remember that in getting to the bottom of this sordid, sordid mess.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7941697&postcount=1251"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10[/ame]

I'm 55 minutes away from Kholo Ck etc but weather really strange tonight. Sooo humid and still hasn't rained.

It has been raining out here non stop since about 5.30, not heavy just constant drizzle, and yes it is very hot tonight, no fire on tonight.

From 543's post

......The body was disposed much easier - just push from the car/van, etc into Little Ugly Creek that also runs under Kholo Creek.

BBM

This is very creepy. Now I am just wondering if I subconsciously had that sitting in my head when I was looking at the google earth map and that is why I got an eerie feeling, or that I really am uncomfortable looking at that site.

Probably not making much sense?

Another of julianbella's posts...there were only five...notice the status...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Display Modes

#1251 05-20-2012, 07:59 PM
julianbella
Banned Join Date: May 2012

Gotta get things off my chest.

People who have affairs are not BAD people, they are just people. I have had a number of affairs because my wife and I aren't that interested in each other anymore, and so has she. So we don't even know if ABC was upset about GBC's affair - and she was maybe having her own anyway.

Let's look at other persons of interest - if GBC is guilty as sin the police would have IMMEDIATELY locked him up to get him away from his girls, they would NEVER permit a man like that to have free access to the girls after he killed their mother.

As a father I hope and pray this is true.

Gerard Baden Clay is not a monster, just a man. And let's try to remember that in getting to the bottom of this sordid, sordid mess.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

Oooh! Very interesting!

Had the police asked about the blue car before or after 543 made these posts?

More posts following on from those already posted tonight. In all of 543's posts there seemed to be an obsession with 'the phone' i.e. Allison's mobile phone.

Today, 04:13 PM
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Today, 06:56 PM
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Expecting Pats on the Back
________________________________________[/QUOTE

Good lord He sounds like Hannibal lecter.

From 543's post

......The body was disposed much easier - just push from the car/van, etc into Little Ugly Creek that also runs under Kholo Creek.

BBM

This is very creepy. Now I am just wondering if I subconsciously had that sitting in my head when I was looking at the google earth map and that is why I got an eerie feeling, or that I really am uncomfortable looking at that site.

Probably not making much sense?

Rational, you're making perfect sense to me. When 543 first mentioned all of the different locations etc. I had no idea how they tied in bacause I don't know the area. It was only when I went 'driving' via Google street maps the other day and found Little Ugly Bridge on Wirraburra Road that the penny dropped. I went back and read 543's posts again and I got a chill down my spine.

yes, im starting to think this too. allison was killed in a rage that night, maybe he was under the influence of a few drinks, or something else, he had probably fantasised about the insurance money and killing her, but never really thought he would do it. its all so sloppy, if it was premeditated he surely would have done his online research in a cybercafe and have known where to put her body and read about luminol testing etc and had a better story for the police. it sounds like this was all done last minute in panic mode

the other thing, regarding a second arrest, didnt police say in one of their statements there would be no second arrest? ill try to find it

Hi all, I feel I don't have much to contribute as I don’t live in or near Brookfield, I only have my own ideas of what could have happened that life altering night. I believe Allison came home from the hairdressers and was in good spirits, was met with GBC who was annoyed with her from the previous days events. I believe GBC had Allison call the life insurance company for a possible payout all legit to help with their financial issues. Allison would have been told that the life insurance was not able to be altered for whatever reasons. Then GBC had Allison call super funds as she was the one who had been in long term employment and would have had a substantial amount built up, as executive positions sometimes offer extra super as part of their package. (I am in a similar position although cant spell). I understand that super can be cashed in IF you can prove financial hardship. (I may be incorrect - but think this is true. I think that GBC didn't want Allision mentioning the whole extent of their financial troubles and maybe this is why their/her super could not be released.

I think this is why GBC felt death would be the only way to get ahead financially. (most of us just work harder or longer).

Back to THE night- Allison returns from having her hair done and is feeling confident and ready for the next days events. As a working mother I believe from my own experience with conferences and travelling heaps with two small children, the only way to manage is to be prepared and organised. The lunches would have been prepared and ready to go with all kids uniforms layed out ready. Once kids are in bed GBC has a go at Allison regarding the conference and TM. GBC wants Allison not to go to the conference as TM will feel uncomfortable. Allison stands her ground and says regardless she is going. GBC becomes enraged and a struggle occurs. Allision desperately fights for her life and lashes out at GBC inflicting some facial and body wounds.

During the struggle Allison is killed. GBC panics and calls NBC- the face time call is to show NBC what Allison has done to him and that in self defence he has accidentally killed her.

All of this is MOO and.

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on it. It's just one persons idea. It's not especially sinister or anything. But rather a "professor plum in the library with the ...". The hit & run theory would be one that needed to be considered if she did go walking. That's happened before and will again. People flee when panicked if they have been drinking, not licensed, under age or have criminal background. But I doubt this is what happened. In any case there would be signs of massive trauma on the body if she were run down. To date that has t been mentioned. I think we run the risk of moderator issues. That poster is probably just sleuthing as we all are. Jeez I disappeared for a few weeks also as I got bored, then got bumped for 2 days, came back, read a bit, was still bored and now have come back. I still say MMO & Gerard have lots in common. Good old NBC probably cries in his coco pops every day having kids like he does. Both GBC & OW seem a little off beat.

I'm confused. Who is MMO?

I wondered about that but thought it would be a silly question. But I have no idea! So it is not a silly question.

its Matter Of Opinion, or My Opinion Only or My Own Opinion ;)

Rati...does that help a tena bit?

Really. ! Omgoodness. Do you think it could have been 'the last boy scout?

I don't know. But I wouldn't discount the possiblity. I think looking at maps on realestate.com.au as a first choice, instead of google maps or nearmaps, interesting. They're not a site that would be the very first site that would pop into my mind to look for maps.

The constant, "she was killed while walking theory". They weren't open to any other theory put forward by other posters. And constantly stating that the police are wrong, or incompetent. That they are focussing on the wrong person. Yet, at the point in time, to the general public, GBC was still a person of interest, not prime suspect. It reminds me of many episodes of "The Practice" when they had no defence, they would "Plan B" the defendant/witness.

its Matter Of Opinion, or My Opinion Only or My Own Opinion ;)

Rati...does that help a tena bit?

You're getting your MOOs and MMOs mixed up. It said MMOS & Gerard didn't it?? And weren't you going to bed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member