Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're getting your MOOs and MMOs mixed up. It said MMOS & Gerard didn't it?? And weren't you going to bed!!!
]

Timmy (I had to type that three times as it kept autocorrecting to Tommy)
Yes it did say MMO & Gerard.

Good night Min see you tomorrow ( you need a good night's sleep) :floorlaugh:

its Matter Of Opinion, or My Opinion Only or My Own Opinion ;)

Rati...does that help a tena bit?

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on it. It's just one persons idea. It's not especially sinister or anything. But rather a "professor plum in the library with the ...". The hit & run theory would be one that needed to be considered if she did go walking. That's happened before and will again. People flee when panicked if they have been drinking, not licensed, under age or have criminal background. But I doubt this is what happened. In any case there would be signs of massive trauma on the body if she were run down. To date that has t been mentioned. I think we run the risk of moderator issues. That poster is probably just sleuthing as we all are. Jeez I disappeared for a few weeks also as I got bored, then got bumped for 2 days, came back, read a bit, was still bored and now have come back. I still say MMO & Gerard have lots in common. Good old NBC probably cries in his coco pops every day having kids like he does. Both GBC & OW seem a little off beat.

MMO is a person. And I have no idea who they are talking about either.

:confused: see? I should be asleep. I dont know what Im saying OR seeing.

please, can someone tell me what MMO stands for? Im a Tena bit confused

I don't know. But I wouldn't discount the possiblity. I think looking at maps on realestate.com.au as a first choice, instead of google maps or nearmaps, interesting. They're not a site that would be the very first site that would pop into my mind to look for maps.

The constant, "she was killed while walking theory". They weren't open to any other theory put forward by other posters. And constantly stating that the police are wrong, or incompetent. That they are focussing on the wrong person. Yet, at the point in time, to the general public, GBC was still a person of interest, not prime suspect. It reminds me of many episodes of "The Practice" when they had no defence, they would "Plan B" the defendant/witness.

I also thought at one stage , cannot remember why (a senior moment no doubt) that she/he may have been a disgruntled police officer who would have liked to be on the case or was kicked off or had another big gripe with the case. Just the vehemence against the QPS was quite terrible.
All IMOO

:confused: see? I should be asleep. I dont know what Im saying OR seeing.

please, can someone tell me what MMO stands for? Im a Tena bit confused

Minni, that is the question that Rational asked originally. The one you answered. :floorlaugh:

]

Timmy (I had to type that three times as it kept autocorrecting to Tommy)
Yes it did say MMO & Gerard.

Good night Min see you tomorrow ( you need a good night's sleep) :floorlaugh:

Could it stand for Means Motive Opportunity? don't know doesn't really make sense. Just thinking out loud.

I don't know. But I wouldn't discount the possiblity. I think looking at maps on realestate.com.au as a first choice, instead of google maps or nearmaps, interesting. They're not a site that would be the very first site that would pop into my mind to look for maps.

The constant, "she was killed while walking theory". They weren't open to any other theory put forward by other posters. And constantly stating that the police are wrong, or incompetent. That they are focussing on the wrong person. Yet, at the point in time, to the general public, GBC was still a person of interest, not prime suspect. It reminds me of many episodes of "The Practice" when they had no defence, they would "Plan B" the defendant/witness.

BBM:

Yes, especially if the industry you work in...works with maps as quoted by 543 below.

I really do not know the area at all...but the industry that I work in ..works with maps.

I think pulpfiction was referring to EBC - I'm pretty sure I recall pulpfiction saying in earlier posts that he/she thinks mother and son are similar, and father and daughter are similar, in that family. I still don't know what the acronym MMO literally stands for though.. :confused:

Edited to EBC - I was thinking of Elaine but am so used to calling them Nigelaine..eeek...time for bed...

I !!!!!! remember!!!!!! that!!!!! episode!!!!!!!!!! :)

I know people use them haphazardly, but I was talking more about the pattern in which they were used and in the context of their posts. It's not a discussion about what they did on the weekend, etc. It's about a murder. And they are making quite significant claims, considering they 'apparently' don't live in the area.

I really don't want to cross the line re sleuthing other posters though. Just find the whole thing quite interesting.

I knew what you meant...I just couldn't help the Seinfeld reference.:floorlaugh:

It is interesting. If you want REAL action you should go look at the JonBenet Ramsey threads. Oh my now there are some !!! Marks over there. And a few "I'll whoop your *advertiser censored*, or shut the hell up b*tch, or go on, kiss it...kiss my *advertiser censored*". It's hilarious.

I cannot think of anyone even remotely involved with those initials. But reading it in context it is almost like it refers to EBC, as she is the only one not mentioned (Gerard by name, the kids, NBC and coco pops and OW).

I think they'd have a hard time trying to identify plates from the camera at roundabout...unless they've been able to get hold of CCTV footage from elswhere.

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore - Moggill Road - Kenmore Road (East)

15 pages behind tonight, so apologies in advance if this has since been mentioned...

The traffic camera images we see on the internet are low resolution and only a snap shot every minute. I am guessing the quality is much better with live video at the traffic centre. They probably have number plate recognition software now too.
:back: ... must peddle faster to catch up with today's posts...

I think pulpfiction was referring to NBC - I'm pretty sure I recall pulpfiction saying in earlier posts that he/she thinks mother and son are similar, and father and daugher are similar, in that family. I still don't know what the acronym MMO literally stands for though.. :confused:

MMO sorry is just means, motive, opportunity. My iPad predictive just changes it on auto correct. Annoying. And yep you're right on the money. Father, son, mother, daughter are similar in that family!

All IMO. Take it or leave it��

pulp!!! whats the MMO mean please? i have to go to bed :sleep:

too slow, I got it thanks :D

I also thought at one stage , cannot remember why (a senior moment no doubt) that she/he may have been a disgruntled police officer who would have liked to be on the case or was kicked off or had another big gripe with the case. Just the vehemence against the QPS was quite terrible.
All IMOO

Or someone who feels targetted by the police. I came across Max Sica's wife FB page and what she writes there was interesting about how the police were targetting (setting up) Max, and not looking for another other suspect. For a minute moment I thought it may have been her, being a sympathiser. But then reading it again, that feeling went, and I got a male vibe.

pulp!!! whats the MMO mean please? i have to go to bed :sleep:

too slow, I got it thanks :D

MMO is a standard used in these type of cases. But you all knew that:) I think NBC prob does cry in his Metamucil laced cocoa pops. You'd have to wouldn't you. Can't do what the Madagascar penguins do "just smile and wave boys" can ya? !!!!!!! :floorlaugh: oh I crack myself up

Re The rumours that GBC said the children were home and one of them saying "No we weren't" What if, they had stayed at the elder BC's that night but GBC suddenly needed them brought home to support his "I couldn't have taken Allison anywhere, I had to stay here for the kids"? Could that have been part of the reason for the 12.30am call to NBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties