Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one of the Little Ugly Creek photos -

Please take note of this box culvert. As you can see from the photos, it is large enough to hide a body under and what is noteworthy is that member 543 previously said that attention should be paid to the Little Ugly Creek. MOO

This creek is well hidden down the gully from any prying eyes, on a road with minimal traffic as there are only 3 houses on it and it is where the German Shepherds howled all night. IMO
BBM

LM - Ugly Creek is on Wirrabara Road so yes it is where dogs howled :)

Please take note of this box culvert. As you can see from the photos, it is large enough to hide a body under and what is noteworthy is that member 543 previously said that attention should be paid to the Little Ugly Creek. MOO

This creek is well hidden down the gully from any prying eyes, on a road with minimal traffic as there are only 3 houses on it and it is where the German Shepherds howled all night. IMO

Mani, thank you so much for the photos. They are very helpful for those of us who live interstate to get a better perspective of the area. The last two pics of Little Ugly Creek and the box culvert gave me a cold shudders. IMO that is where Allison was placed.

Also a big thank you for the beautiful purple Gerbera. That was so thoughtful of you and is very much appreciated. :tyou:

BBM

Mani, thank you so much for making the effort to post those pics. x

IMO if a car stopped on this road it would be unusual so yes it would make the dogs bark.
IMO if the houses where the dogs barked are at/near little ugly creek then bingo that's where she was put. ALL MOO.

No minni and rational 543 is neither a mistress or a c21 current or ex employee

Kimster has given me a once only free pass to put the 543 mystery to bed once and for all , but we can never mention that number again afterwards

;)

Sorry Greg but this doesn't make sense to me. What aren't we allowed to do and what exactly are you saying to us in your post here? Cheers

Mani, thank you so much for the photos. They are very helpful for those of us who live interstate to get a better perspective of the area. The last two pics of Little Ugly Creek and the box culvert gave me a cold shudders. IMO that is where Allison was placed.

Also a big thank you for the beautiful purple Gerbera. That was so thoughtful of you and is very much appreciated. :tyou:

It's such a nice looking culvert too. I've never seen one like it. Nornally they're just grey concrete. It's a pretty area, it's a great shame that something so sinister has probably occurred there.

Makara, you are welcome -

Someone asked me how I felt at the bridge last week. I was sad thinking Allison had been laying near there but I did not get a creepy feeling and Bunya Street/Scout camp doesn't do it for me either BUT

the Ugly Creek Bridge gives me goosebumps. MOO

mani, I really appreciate all these photos. I'm sure you've stated it before, but what do you think happened at the creeks?

Mani it's great to see the photos, thank you. Was it Wirrabara Rd where the dogs were reported howling for ages? I tried to find the articles about that the other day, and someone put a link up but it didn't take me to the article.

Laura...the info re the barking dogs at Anstead was included in a graphic which Courier Mail had on it's report some time back...if you remember the "question mark"...which was formed by pieces of a puzzle...each piece had info included in it...the info now only seems to be on a press display site.

Brian Mason woke abruptly at his Anstead home about the same time that Allison Baden-Clay vanished. Some time between 11pm and 3am his five year-old german shepherd Sasha started howling and wouldn't stop. He said the neighbour's dogs had also been barking and howling.

Screen shot of the press display info & puzzle pieces...

press display.jpg

38537_clueslegal.jpg

Mani, these footprints that we can see clearly here, I believe they have been there for some time, ie detectives from the day she was found, especially in light of how much traffic you can still see now. they lead right into the water in some spots, so I think the mud here 'holds' these impressions very well. I dont think they are just visitors to the bridge, as I can see many are shoeprints NOT made by sneakers, thongs, runners, sandals etc.

they look to me like the sort of shoe that has a treadless bottom, and a heel, in other words the type a man wears when wearing a suit. A business shoe.

You could be right about the imprint staying for a while as that mud looks like the sticky, goopy mud around mangroves and it might be able to hold a shape for a while - however I don't have expertise in these things Min. MOO

mani, I really appreciate all these photos. I'm sure you've stated it before, but what do you think happened at the creeks?

DunnoZo,

The more you discover, the more questions it raises and just when you think you have something worked out.......along comes another piece of information that blows the first over!

All I can tell you is what I posted to Makara.

I'd say they were originally going to dump the Captiva but that would have been to hard too explain when she went for a walk so that's why the two cars. I think the alleged murder itself was premeditated but not what happened after that so they were winging it.

Ok...if they used two cars, if at first they planned on making it appear a suicide & dumping the Captiva, perhaps once they removed Allison's body they found the blood in back of it... so they took it back to Brookfield to clean it out but time was against them to take it back out to dump it. Then they had no choice but to change it to "she's gone for a walk".

May I suggest to the WS Brisbanites that are able to get out to the bridges to go and have a look for yourselves.

A member said to me yesterday that it is different from reading on a computer to actually being there, and they are right.

Go with someone you trust; go in a small group - stay safe but go and see how secluded Wirrabara Road is and how steep the bank is at the Kholo Bridge and then see if it changes your mind. MOO

Thanks for those screen shots up above Marlywings, much appreciated.

You could be right about the imprint staying for a while as that mud looks like the sticky, goopy mud around mangroves and it might be able to hold a shape for a while - however I don't have expertise in these things Min. MOO

exactly Manimoo...that mud looks identical to the mud flats we have at the esplanade in Cairns. and although the high tide will fill the imprints with water and soften the indentations (which is what I think it looks like has happened) the imprint still remains. Those shoe prints are deep and blurred, but many of them look like the upper half of a shoe that has a separate print for a heel.When I look at the photos of the detectives at the bridge on that day she was discovered, they are still dressed in their suits etc, and I imagine amny of them are still wearing their dress shoes.

Ok...if they used two cars, if at first they planned on making it appear a suicide & dumping the Captiva, perhaps once they removed Allison's body they found the blood in back of it... so they took it back to Brookfield to clean it out but time was against them to take it back out to dump it. Then they had no choice but to change it to "she's gone for a walk".

:goodpost:

That theory works for me Marlywings! It could also reduce the chances of them both being caught. One gets pulled over for a random traffic stop or if something else happens and the other isn't with them so only one is noticed.

exactly Manimoo...that mud looks identical to the mud flats we have at the esplanade in Cairns. and although the high tide will fill the imprints with water and soften the indentations (which is what I think it looks like has happened) the imprint still remains. Those shoe prints are deep and blurred, but many of them look like the upper half of a shoe that has a separate print for a heel.When I look at the photos of the detectives at the bridge on that day she was discovered, they are still dressed in their suits etc, and I imagine amny of them are still wearing their dress shoes.

and of course, if you are walking through mud, you 'tippy toe', its a natural reaction i think

Muddies?

That just gave me an idea, if GBC waded in to get to that culvert, surely not without shoes on so he'd have a pair of wet (potentially muddy) shoes to either explain or dispose of?

BBM

Apparently GBC was the letting agent for a property close to where Allison was found.

Does anyone know if C21 had a rental listing on this road?

IMO/MOO etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member