Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what route did Oliva claim she was told Allison took? was it the route that took her up Boscombe Road, to the corner of Rees way and Rafting Ground Road?

I've no idea minni...that's all it states in all the reports...

OT.

Interesting. I'm currently reading Dead Centre by Robin Bowles, about the Peter Falconio's alledged murder.

I drove along that part of the Stuart highway many a times and it is creepy!! Just don't watch 'Wolf Creek' that will make it even more realistic!!

I've no idea minni...that's all it states in all the reports...

Thanks Marly, I seem to recall someone saying they were determined that she went that way, but as usual cant remember who it was.

I personally believe that those screams heard by Will Truter are connected to this case, and that if it wasn't Allison who made those screams that night, then someone made them to have us believe so. (its been suggested over the last few days a couple of times, and there was even the post about gbc doing it himself...had me giggling for hours)

I tend to disregard those screams being made by teenagers. This sort of stuff gets around in the teen world very very quickly MOO

I posted this a while back now. Note the BBM bit. I still can't guarantee this is accurate, as it was from the grapevine so to speak, but I remember there been a lot of doubt at the time that she was in Brisbane.

05-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Strangeworld
Registered User Join Date: May 2012
Have been reading with interest in the last week, and thought I'd just pop in and say hi.
Through a friend of parents at the school, I was told that GBC's sister dropped the kids at school the day Allison was reported missing. Not necessarily normal or abnormal, given what was happening on that day, but just another piece of the puzzle.
I also think there is a HUGE amount of detail that the police are aware of that we are not. Trying to piece it together at the moment as an outsider is almost impossible. There are many rumours going around, much speculation, and too much emphasis been placed on personality traits that really don't provide much in terms of evidence. I really hope they make an arrest soon.

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - Page 44 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If my children's father went missing in the morning, I don't think I'd even be sending them to school that day. Imagine being a kid, and knowing the police have come around because your mother is missing, then trying to go to school and concentrate on work?

I just don't get how they should have even been there. So... Allison missing was important enough to call the police, but not important enough to keep the kids home?

She's probably somehow referring to this...

June 23, 2012

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to Allison's parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking

Do we have any one who can or has confirmed that it is a FACT that Allison liked and had ever been witnessed going for a walk at 10pm at night?

I find it EXTREMELY odd yet again that a woman would make a habit of going walking at night on her own, especially that late, when you have young children, would probably be tired & organizing the next day or sitting with your husband, and also that you'd walk around an area so dark and well wooded. I don't live in Brookfield but very close by. It is a lovely area and considered up market but I would never go walking anywhere late at night as a woman. What in earth was going on in that marriage if this true? It's so odd and eerie a thing to do.

Does anyone have a husband that would allow their wife to do that? Or even a wife who'd think it was ok their husband did that? I'm referring to the safety aspects.

How does Allison who by all accounts was well-adjusted, albeit possibly depressed and probably anxious and very stressed, get into a pattern of walking that late at night. I do not know ANY one who would put themselves at such risk let alone a mother of 3 young girls.

Also, given she was hip to their affair, many women wouldn't go out walking late at night knowing the kids were in bed and wondering that if they did go out the weasel might find it a perfect time to text/call their girlfriend! Most wouldn't trust their husbands enough.

So, is it fact she did walk alone at night regularly that late?

Minni, g'day. I have always been concerned about OW's timing. Originally I thought I heard/read somewhere that she flew down from T'V at the weekend 21-22 April to support the family. Then I heard/read that she was already in Brissie. Yes, it is unclear. Don't know if her kids are school age, but school hols in Qld were from 30 Mar to 10 April which included Easter. Only other hols were Anzac Day (a Wednesday) & Labour Day Monday 7 May. Also it isn't easy nor cheap to fly T'v to Bris. Virgin flights or Qantas Link which takes forever, and then some.
JMO

Hey BN....exactly, it is not normal behaviour to up and visit your family 1000km away, when you have young children at home and a family to look after. I just had a weekend away and its rather difficult to organise the kids etc. No way of knowing just when she got there, but there has been plenty of local goss that she was there that morning and dropped kids off. WARNING bells would be ringing for QPS if true.

Do we have any one who can or has confirmed that it is a FACT that Allison liked and had ever been witnessed going for a walk at 10pm at night?

I find it EXTREMELY odd yet again that a woman would make a habit of going walking at night on her own, especially that late, when you have young children, would probably be tired & organizing the next day or sitting with your husband, and also that you'd walk around an area so dark and well wooded. I don't live in Brookfield but very close by. It is a lovely area and considered up market but I would never go walking anywhere late at night as a woman. What in earth was going on in that marriage if this true? It's so odd and eerie a thing to do.

Does anyone have a husband that would allow their wife to do that? Or even a we who'd think it was ok their husband did that? I'm referring to the safety aspects.

How does Allison who by all accounts was well-adjusted, albeit possibly depressed and probably anxious and very stressed, get into a pattern of walking that late at night. I do not know ANY one who would put themselves at such risk let alone a mother of 3 young girls.

Also, given she was hip to their affair, many women wouldn't go out walking late at night knowing the kids were in bed and wondering that if they did go out the weasel might find find it a perfect time to text/call their girlfriend! Most wouldn't trust their husbands enough.

What type of husband would even allow his wife to walk alone that late at night? ... my answer is: A husband who might be hoping she would get abducted for real... save him the hassle of what he's going through now. However, I doubt she'd walked at night like that.

? This area where the screams where heard by 2 neighbors was also the hot zone for the search for Allison.

I don't think that's quite right.

The area where some of us THINK the screams originated - Rees Way - was labelled as the Hot Zone.

The search for Allison centred on their house, and worked radially outwards in grid patterns, to an initial radius of 2 km, as I understand it.

But there are questions about just WHERE the screams were, and also if they had anything to do with this case.

If that kayaker hadn't found Allison, she may never have been found, especially if she'd washed out into the Brisbane River. She may have been found further downstream - a long way downstream - but nobody would have known anything about the whole Kholo Creek connection at all. Just a thought....

The sobering thing is that all the expense and effort that was put into the search did not result in finding Allison - no criticism implied at all with that comment.

What type of husband would even allow his wife to walk alone that late at night? ... my answer is: A husband who might be hoping she would get abducted for real... save him the hassle of what he's going through now. However, I doubt she'd walked at night like that.

Agreed...but it just reeks again of BS and also trying to set up the possibility of abduction. Can you imagine the Dickies and what they thought about GBC saying she regularly walked alone late at night? Her father must have wanted to strangle Gerardnimrod immediately.

Agreed...but it just reeks again of BS and also trying to set up the possibility of abduction. Can you imagine the Dickies and what they thought about GBC saying she regularly walked alone late at night? Her father must have wanted to strangle Gerardnimrod immediately.

I think they probably could've strangled him every time he opened his useless mouth. Like the saying "I know when you're lying... your mouth moves."

Thanks Marly, I seem to recall someone saying they were determined that she went that way, but as usual cant remember who it was.

I personally believe that those screams heard by Will Truter are connected to this case, and that if it wasn't Allison who made those screams that night, then someone made them to have us believe so. (its been suggested over the last few days a couple of times, and there was even the post about gbc doing it himself...had me giggling for hours)

I tend to disregard those screams being made by teenagers. This sort of stuff gets around in the teen world very very quickly MOO

I think there is also a different sound with teenagers having fun or scaring one another for fun make, there are lots of teenage parties in this area and screams are not uncommon particularly when they are walking home after the Brookfield Show. The screams that the neighbors heard the night of Allison's were of the type to bring them out of their homes and threaten to call the police.

For those favouring the theory of the body being disposed of at Little Ugly Creek, you may want to have a look at Council's flood map. (Google Brisbane City Council Flood Maps). The area around Little Ugly Creek is shown as being a one where flooding may occur. Given the downpour of the nights of 28th and 29th April this could account for a significant movement of water. Does anyone know if Little Ugly Creek would have been a dry bed at the time the body was disposed of? I would have thought that if left under the bridge in dry conditions, decomposition would attract the attention of walkers? (Are there likely to be walkers in that area?).

Another question I saw in a recent post was whether C21 had listed/sold any properties in that vicinity. The C21 site shows as "recent sales" that the 4th last sale was a property at 702 Hawkesbury Road and I saw on Ön the House website that it went to contract in the first few days of April 2012.

I don't think that's quite right.

The area where some of us THINK the screams originated - Rees Way - was labelled as the Hot Zone.

The search for Allison centred on their house, and worked radially outwards in grid patterns, to an initial radius of 2 km, as I understand it.

But there are questions about just WHERE the screams were, and also if they had anything to do with this case.

If that kayaker hadn't found Allison, she may never have been found, especially if she'd washed out into the Brisbane River. She may have been found further downstream - a long way downstream - but nobody would have known anything about the whole Kholo Creek connection at all. Just a thought....

The sobering thing is that all the expense and effort that was put into the search did not result in finding Allison - no criticism implied at all with that comment.

If you go back to earlier posts you will see maps of the Hot Zone and reports of where the screams were heard. Sorry I am not good at linking prior posts. Maybe Marly can help?

I drove along that part of the Stuart highway many a times and it is creepy!! Just don't watch 'Wolf Creek' that will make it even more realistic!!

I've watched Wolf Creek twice! :what:

I think this way Minni - Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park..

I don't think she was meant to be found so quickly. Logic suggests that he wanted to play up the abduction/foul play scenario. Finding a body later in GBC mind would most likely have resulted in less chance for anything sinister to be detected due to greater decomposition. If there was nothing much to suggest struggle etc in the house and with no body found that theory has some credence - in GBC mind anyway I'd assume. Even with his stupid actions. For insurance purposes it needed to be found at some point I guess but I suspect he was hoping he might have some more time up his sleeve. I think he panicked contacting insurance agency so quickly because she was found on that day and I think knew his days were numbered.

Just my thoughts anyway:)

im thinking ow and nbc may not be involved in the actual planning or killing of allison, but were involved unwittingly after the fact, for example, gbc does the horrible deed, clumsily loads allison into the car (banging her head inside the car) and is so stressed and panicked he rings the face time call to nbc, probably crying and emotional, maybe ow answered the call, wakes up nbc.
they agree to meet gbc at the roundabout with either ow driving and dropping him there or nbc drives his own car and parks in the car park to wait. he may have got out to stretch his legs and wait at the bus stop. both in shock and emotional, ow may have waited with him or gone back to mind the girls.
when gbc shows up there is a fight with nbc and maybe ow, at the roundabout, leaving nbc to sit and cry, and wait for ow or gbc to pick him back up after gbc/ow are finished.
police did visit ow right before gbc was arrested. she may have told them everything with the promise of immunity. nbc knows if he remains silent he cant be implicated or implicate anyone else and it gives him time. all my opinion only.

Does anyone have a husband that would allow their wife to do that? Or even a wife who'd think it was ok their husband did that? I'm referring to the safety aspects.

Also, given she was hip to their affair, many women wouldn't go out walking late at night knowing the kids were in bed and wondering that if they did go out the weasel might find it a perfect time to text/call their girlfriend! Most wouldn't trust their husbands enough.

So, is it fact she did walk alone at night regularly that late?[/QUOTE]

Exactly Pulp ! If Allison was estranged from the knucklehead I'm sure she wouldn't leave the girls alone. Surely her best girlfriends know her usual clothes, unless they were brand new. Wearing black late at night isn't a good idea. Maybe Allison would walk and talk to her girlfriends but I doubt she went for that walk late that night.
......there seemed so many’ hangers on’ with that R/Estate company, poor Allison must have seen all her hopes & dreams for her girls just slipping away.....hopefully she shared her fears with her best girlfriends. I'm sure our QPS know the answers already :please:ALL MOO

Hahaha, MINE! But like he said "As if I could stop you!" He knows that they should be more afraid of me though lol

I have a couple of different ideas running through my head, but if I'm really honest I can only see that GBC murdered his wife alone, no help with that, not even help with the planning etc.
Though I do think either his father or Olivia helped after the fact. I was sure it was the father at first, not sure now. Regardless of who did what, they would have to be pretty sure now that GBC did it.
Does anyone know why OW has been so quiet of late? Or have I missed a couple of things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste