Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In replying to you I distinctly remember thinking deeply, at the time, because Police asked specifically:

Did motorists notice anything 'OUT OF PLACE' whilst at the roundabout.....

That means whatever they were hoping for was to hear of something that should not have been or happened there....

Like on Sesame St TV saying which picture doesn't belong here in a group of say 4 pictures....(for the children lol)

Yes Berry, that's the phrase that intrigued me. 'OUT OF PLACE'. I thought QPS may have been referring to one of the garbage bins being moved or stolen. Not necessarily in relation to Allison's disappearance but more for a time frame type of thing. Jeez, I just don't know!

In replying to you I distinctly remember thinking deeply, at the time, because Police asked specifically:

Did motorists notice anything 'OUT OF PLACE' whilst at the roundabout.....

That means whatever they were hoping for was to hear of something that should not have been or happened there....

Like on Sesame St TV saying which picture doesn't belong here in a group of say 4 pictures....(for the children lol)

So what IS there that could have been removed or changed in some way? Or is it that something was left there?

Hello! Been keeping up to date but life (7 kidos) has been preventing me logging on. I'm wondering if the out of place would be the vehicle in bus zone or near bus zone with 'commotion'. The poster who gave this info might not be the only person to have seen these weird goings on and police were looking for more info. I saw on the fb page this lady was discussed quite rudely. As she said in her post here she thought it was the night after until she checked a few things.

Great posts and thank you to everyone involved in the sunflower cross. Very lovely gesture from some very lovely people.

What could NBC possibly be looking out for if his job at the bus stop was spotting? I just don't see this job to be required or necessary! Two cars involved- ABC allegedly in the boot. So unless the car carrying ABC was in danger of being stopped what need is there for a spotter or look out? The threat of police surveilance at that time of nightin Kenmore is far less probably then the police or bystanders noticing someone making a spectacle of themself by being emotional at the bus stop.

Shock? maybe NBC was completely shocked at the situation as it unfolded from GBC's description that night and his reaction was to walk around the neighbourhood to make sense of it?

Just cannot see the bus stop spotter idea as relevant to the dumping of ABC's body that night.

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether there was contact between daddie and baddie on the morning of the 20th (apart from the face-time call at 12.30am) Did NBC come round before the QPS arrived in response to the 000 call or even before the 000 call was made?
Heard talk of this being in an affidavit though am unable to confirm. cheers.

Yes Berry, that's the phrase that intrigued me. 'OUT OF PLACE'. I thought QPS may have been referring to one of the garbage bins being moved or stolen. Not necessarily in relation to Allison's disappearance but more for a time frame type of thing. Jeez, I just don't know!

Remember a poster said they heard that the Clan stole a huge heavy duty chain from an industrial site and towed it through the roundabout?????
Now that would look outa place....

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether there was contact between daddie and baddie on the morning of the 20th (apart from the face-time call at 12.30am) Did NBC come round before the QPS arrived in response to the 000 call or even before the 000 call was made?
Heard talk of this being in an affidavit though am unable to confirm. cheers.

July 01, 2012

He said Baden-Clay and his father, Nigel, did not tell police of an alleged FaceTime call between their phones at 12.30am on Friday April 20, the night Allison vanished.

"Nigel Baden-Clay has provided investigators with a brief statement in relation to the contact he had with Gerard Baden-Clay after 6.30am on Friday,'' Sgt Roddick said in an affidavit.

"He has never made mention of receiving this FaceTime call. I have previously asked Nigel Baden-Clay for a further interview and statement to obtain further details relevant to the investigation; however, he has declined my requests.''
Baden-Clay's mother, Elaine, also did not mention the FaceTime call and "she too has declined my requests'' for a further interview and statement, Sgt Roddick said

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...-documents-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226413294650

What could NBC possibly be looking out for if his job at the bus stop was spotting? I just don't see this job to be required or necessary! Two cars involved- ABC allegedly in the boot. So unless the car carrying ABC was in danger of being stopped what need is there for a spotter or look out? The threat of police surveilance at that time of nightin Kenmore is far less probably then the police or bystanders noticing someone making a spectacle of themself by being emotional at the bus stop.

Shock? maybe NBC was completely shocked at the situation as it unfolded from GBC's description that night and his reaction was to walk around the neighbourhood to make sense of it?

Just cannot see the bus stop spotter idea as relevant to the dumping of ABC's body that night.

No, I don't buy the lookout thing either. What was he going to do anyway? Call GBC and say - quick, go the other way along Rafting Ground Rd?

And as for walking around the neighbourhood - the Kenmore roundabout is not really in "the neighbourhood" of where NBC lives. As I mentioned a couple of posts back - that's quite a hike up Kilkivan Avenue/Moggill Rd from where he lives to the roundabout.

July 01, 2012

He said Baden-Clay and his father, Nigel, did not tell police of an alleged FaceTime call between their phones at 12.30am on Friday April 20, the night Allison vanished.

"Nigel Baden-Clay has provided investigators with a brief statement in relation to the contact he had with Gerard Baden-Clay after 6.30am on Friday,'' Sgt Roddick said in an affidavit.

"He has never made mention of receiving this FaceTime call. I have previously asked Nigel Baden-Clay for a further interview and statement to obtain further details relevant to the investigation; however, he has declined my requests.''
Baden-Clay's mother, Elaine, also did not mention the FaceTime call and "she too has declined my requests'' for a further interview and statement, Sgt Roddick said

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...-documents-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226413294650

Am I just being suspicious when Sgt Roddick has mentioned the specific time of 6.30am on the Friday. Why not since midnight or some other time?

No, I don't buy the lookout thing either. What was he going to do anyway? Call GBC and say - quick, go the other way along Rafting Ground Rd?

And as for walking around the neighbourhood - the Kenmore roundabout is not really in "the neighbourhood" of where NBC lives. As I mentioned a couple of posts back - that's quite a hike up Kilkivan Avenue/Moggill Rd from where he lives to the roundabout.

So... Perhaps he was there to dispose of something - are there industrial waste bins - when are they collected?

05-04-2012, 10:55 AM

kailee
Quote:
Originally Posted by spratsmum

Another thought, if ABC car was in the Brookfield Showground, do you think she may have been sitting in the car having a private telephone conversation, or did Allison suspect something was happening and park her car there so she would surprise her husband.
i'm wondering about the car @ showgrounds too. is there any spots that he could have washed it? could it have been left there purposely till very early morning so he didn't wake up the girls or other neighbours when he returned in the middle of the night? perhaps ABC voluntarily walked over there to get space after the argument and he followed her over there?
The mannequin was set up at the showgrounds, right? Why was it at that particular location, was it just because it happened to be close to the house or was there reason to believe something happened there?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kailee For This Useful Post:
BrizzychickinUSA, Sooner Fan#1
* #381 * *
05-04-2012, 10:57 AM
mscactus
I also wonder about the report that her car was in the Brookfield Showground. Had she parked there and been picked up by someone to go for a drive perhaps.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mscactus For This Useful Post:
BrizzychickinUSA, Sooner Fan#1, spratsmum
I know I still keep going on about the car at the show ground. The above were two posts, and only one of two posts in total by Mscactus.

The mannequin wasn't set up at the Showground, it was in front of their house on the opposite side of the road. The showground gates are locked by that time each night so I wonder how she would get in.

RACQ had a busy afternoon out at the bridge today...note to self : don't leave hazard lights on for 2hours (the time flew by) because it could mean a flat battery as a result....and for others to be careful of muddy conditions because one or two could get bogged and require towing.

Am I just being suspicious when Sgt Roddick has mentioned the specific time of 6.30am on the Friday. Why not since midnight or some other time?

Yes it's odd...here's a part of the timeline of that morning...

June 27, 2012

Mr Baden-Clay told police he woke up at 6.15am.

6.20am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay sent a text message to Mrs Baden-Clay saying: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G"

6.41am: A second text message was reportedly sent saying "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? The app doesn't say either? [Two children] now up. I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G".

7.09am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay searched the term 'self incrimination' on the internet.

7.14am: It is alleged Mr Baden-Clay accessed the Queensland Police Service home page.

7.15am: Mr Baden-Clay called triple-0.

8.30am: Uniformed police arrive at the home in response to the triple-0 call

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz20aFBc8nP

Doc, I am with you on that. Is there a back way to Mt Crosby Road that would not see the need for him to sit in that lane turning right from Moggill Road????

:cow:

So... Perhaps he was there to dispose of something - are there industrial waste bins - when are they collected?

That was always my thought, then I couldn't work out what the other person with the car would be doing. Now I think they could have been disposing of something else in another place separately, or cleaning up, or finding something.

My wife has been missing for an hour! I'm a little bit worried, but I'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt