Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of OW, there's been talk she was around on the day, since early on, hasn't it, and a friend of someone here was adamant they saw her at cross country (thursday).
Every time I think of her an image doesn't leave my mind which is that of a car without its registration plate leaving the Brookfield SS school car park at drop off, turning left (no right turns allowed at drop off), then turning left at Brookfield road (towards show ground). It was a dark coloured 4WD and the route it took would be the one taken to return to BC seniors, which I assume is where OW was staying. The problem is I just can't remember for sure that it happened Friday morning, and that's why I never reported it to police. I know I saw it that week, and thought it odd, and asked myself why would someone do the school drop off in such a car, but I can't be sure I saw it on Friday... Now I wonder if it was one of the BC cars which was used the night before to dispose of the body after removing the plate/s. It was a woman driving, and now I wonder if it was OW (she looked worried), whether she had even noticed the plates weren't on?... Anyway, did anyone else local notice a car without plates driving in and out of the school carpark that week?

I'm another newbie. This is my first post so fingers crossed.

If the police arrived before the children left for school, they would be aware of who took them to school that day.
But in saying that, I would still be informing the police of what was seen.

I have been reading and observing this thread from the beginning with the odd comment here and there. I have had this theory for a while and have been hoping somebody else would bring it up.....if Allison did scratch GBC on the face, neck, chest and stomache she could have ripped her fingernails and the blood found could be from this??? It was blood smears and a drop of blood, makes sense to me and supports that she may have been suffocated. I have known GBC for the last few years, he was a linked in contact and a Facebook friend, we spoke a number of times over the phone re: work related matters (i worked in the same industry) yet i have only met him once. I live locally, I know many of the people mixed up in this mess have met his father briefly, but didn't realise it was him until after the fact. I would like to say I really did not believe GBC was guilty, he seemed to have it all - I believe now he is as guilty as sin...how could someone be so calculated and yet come across as such a decent person?? My heart goes out to the three little girls and Allison's family and to all the people who have been deceived by this monster!! (sent from my iPhone, sorry to be brief)

hi, yes, i agree and i brought this up awhile ago about the fingernails when someone suggested she may have had fake long nails, they would bleed a little enough to cause the small amount of blood found in the car. and because of the reported scratches, its pretty obvious allison fought for her life.
i also agree with you and believe she was smothered or possibly suffocated with plastic and drowned in the bath. i still cant get past thinking she was found with a plastic bag tied over her head.
it sounds like gbc was very charming on the outside, he must have been holding all the bad stuff in and seems so damaged, wonder if it was nurture or nature making him who he is?

I wonder if OW came over and made the lunches, helped GBC get dressed (obviously he was proud of the fact that he could get dressed without Allison or why else would he have mentioned this in the text) then took the girls to school. :moo:

and he could undress all by himself too clever thing

If the police arrived before the children left for school, they would be aware of who took them to school that day.

Welcome mrs plod (love the name)

:cop:

Love the avatar too!

JMO MOO

I have been reading and observing this thread from the beginning with the odd comment here and there. I have had this theory for a while and have been hoping somebody else would bring it up.....if Allison did scratch GBC on the face, neck, chest and stomache she could have ripped her fingernails and the blood found could be from this??? It was blood smears and a drop of blood, makes sense to me and supports that she may have been suffocated. I have known GBC for the last few years, he was a linked in contact and a Facebook friend, we spoke a number of times over the phone re: work related matters (i worked in the same industry) yet i have only met him once. I live locally, I know many of the people mixed up in this mess have met his father briefly, but didn't realise it was him until after the fact. I would like to say I really did not believe GBC was guilty, he seemed to have it all - I believe now he is as guilty as sin...how could someone be so calculated and yet come across as such a decent person?? My heart goes out to the three little girls and Allison's family and to all the people who have been deceived by this monster!! (sent from my iPhone, sorry to be brief)

Again deception is a key characteristic of narcissists. They come across as decent people to win the respect of others who will make them look good, but really it is all BS. Like GBC my ex gave the pretense that he was a good Christian, went to Church every week, but in reality he was leading a double life and up to a lot of "sin" the rest of the time!

:jail:I also heard about number plates missing on a car can't remember which car, this was way back at beginning of Allison being missing.:jail:

Katie1Eighty
:Welcome1::welcome3:
Yes I know what you mean.
My ex never cooked a meal or made lunches for the 13 yrs I was married to him.
In his court Affidavit ( he tried to get 100% care of children :what:) he lied and said,
" he made all the lunches , all the dinners and drove kids to school" :what:
" when he couldn't drive kids to school , I put them in a cab and sent them off because I was not organized enough to drive them" :what:
" I would disappear down to the creek and go missing most of the time" :what:
I was depressed and he needed to care for children, :what:

He recently told the CSA that he has 50% care , but didn't mention that he actually lives on the opposite side of Australia and has done so for the last 2 yrs.
Honestly they will do and say anything to make or save money. Money is a huge motive for them . Greed ,money ,false image, and they always have letters after their name, usually false too. Mine still uses a false business and a false address in all his formal court letters. A forensic Accountant described his use of this business and address, ( at Toowong) as his ?
"alter ego" I would describe it as his " Psychotic Ego"
Yes he walks amongst all you Brookfield residents. He also makes speeches at the local church and has pretty much fooled all that will listen to him, concerning his ex wife. (me) They are very very good at fooling everyone , because they go the extra mile to look convincing. The perfect husband and father and community member. But if you look a little closer you will see big faults and the stories just don't add up. :maddening:

Thanks, Aunty! Exactly! They don't count on you adding things up because they like to think that they are smarter than they actually are. My ex used to be surprised when I'd catch him out (he wasn't that intelligent) he'd say "How come you always find out?". I can only imagine the lies that my ex is telling everyone about me now. I actually fell for him because of all the lies he told me about his ex-wife and how bad she apparently was. I've done my own research now and I know that what he told me was false.

:what:Maybe GBC thought any publicity was good publicity.....WRONG AGAIN!!!!!
How many wrongs can he make before he gets 'ONE' right.:jail::moo:

:jail:I also heard about number plates missing on a car can't remember which car, this was way back at beginning of Allison being missing.:jail:

Really? Wow, can anyone else remember who, when?

You'll be pleased to know I just emailed crime stoppers. I wasn't worried about wasting MY time, just QPS's. Goodness, I've been known to spend quite a few hou... Ahem, minutes per day glued to WS since this tragedy happened.

When Makara said about GBC'S call to OW on Friday morning, I thought it might have been to ask her to take the kids to school as he was about to call the police to report Allison missing and couldn't leave the house. Then he put down the phone and wondered, geez I hope dad remembered to replace the number plates.

You'll be pleased to know I just emailed crime stoppers. I wasn't worried about wasting MY time, just QPS's. Goodness, I've been known to spend quite a few hou... Ahem, minutes per day glued to WS since this tragedy happened.

When Makara said about GBC'S call to OW on Friday morning, I thought it might have been to ask her to take the kids to school as he was about to call the police to report Allison missing and couldn't leave the house. Then he put down the phone and wondered, geez I hope dad remembered to replace the number plates.

When I heard about the number plate 'Thing' I thought they could have removed them to get through roundabout.....so many cars like theirs..... then it was said....someone saw something unusual passing by GBC house and reported it to police. The person said they would rather not comment on what it was...BUT had reported it.. I wondered if it was someone like replacing the number plates. This was way back and I had not joined you guys until recently. In saying that any small thing can add up. Number plates are very easily removed....'two screws' GBC knows all about screwing ......!!!!
He was clumsy with the hammer though....has already nailed his own destiny..:jail::jail::banghead:
By the way your mentioning the plates jogged my memory of hearing about it.:what::rocker:

I think someone on here may have suggested or queried whether or not there were missing numbers but there's been nothing that I recall reported in media about it.

I'm not sure where Makara has the info from re the call to OW as I don't think this has been reported in media either.

I wonder if GBC uses manual or electric razors for shaving? I hope manual or that would be another blunder to add....

But he knows how to "COVER A BLUNDER" Just ask "BRUCY BABY' wonder what 'The Tooth Brush' would say.....given it could talk....:what::what::what:

So Geanie, when did you first hear about the number plate thing? I assume it was locally? And not here?

I think the something unusual that person saw might have been the car with its doors opened at GBC house late at night. I heard of that since VERY early on.

I mean, late that night.

So Geanie, when did you first hear about the number plate thing? I assume it was locally? And not here?

I think the something unusual that person saw might have been the car with its doors opened at GBC house late at night. I heard of that since VERY early on.

I mean, late that night.

It was about the time they were stopping traffic at round-a-bout, my friend said that she heard the number plates were missing and also that the century 21 blurb had been removed from back of Prado...Magnets I think.
I commented at the time that they would have to be precise to replace magnets.....exact so it would not be noticed.
Forencic would pick up on that.
I think the something unusual was another thing...I took it as another time frame. It was after the thing about the doors being open.....:what::woohoo::jail: From memory....but I thought about both....and summed up two different stories.

I mean, late that night.

I think this is the first post in which the open car doors were mentioned...

#974 05-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Isadora
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Hi all
I'm a first time poster. This case has had me intrigued from the start and as another poster said, it seems everyone here in brissy knows someone who knows something. So, anything I post here is purely second hand info but it does make one pause and think.
1. I was told that a neighbor of ABC has reported to police that on the night in question ,the white car belonging to GBC was parked in the driveway at 10pm with all 4 doors wide open.
2. Someone who knows someone in the forensic team was told that GBC had bruising to his chest which resembled being kicked.
I also have a theory that I've been following. I saw an image of SES workers searching the Flaggy Creek Rd. This prompted me to do a google search of that road. One of the searches came up with a house listed by Remax Toowong The property in question has an image gallery of the property and shows a creek there that flows into Kholo Creek.This is extremely close to where ABC was found. Considering the amount of rain we had during that time, the body could have been taken to its final resting place at Kholo bridge.I'll let you draw your own conclusions but you should have a look at the property. It's an excellent 'dumping' area. This of course is just speculation on my part.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170913&highlight=doors+open+driveway&page=39

hi, yes, i agree and i brought this up awhile ago about the fingernails when someone suggested she may have had fake long nails, they would bleed a little enough to cause the small amount of blood found in the car. and because of the reported scratches, its pretty obvious allison fought for her life.
i also agree with you and believe she was smothered or possibly suffocated with plastic and drowned in the bath. i still cant get past thinking she was found with a plastic bag tied over her head.
it sounds like gbc was very charming on the outside, he must have been holding all the bad stuff in and seems so damaged, wonder if it was nurture or nature making him who he is?

It's a good question for this type of personality.
Nature( born that way)
Nurture( parent/ carer influence)

I used to think my ex was born a sociopath. ( nature)
I asked his Father , years before I left him, why he lied about me so much and wanted me to be perceived to the world, especially his family, that i was lazy , a bad wife and incompetant mother, when the exact opposite was true of me. ( I used to video everything , as proof of who I was, cleaning house, meals, attending school events etc)
His own father told me that they knew the truth, about me, that everything he said was a lie, and they ignored his false statements about me.
He then told me that as a baby, they knew he was different and put it down to a birth defect , laying incorrectly in womb, as a nurse stated to his pregnant wife that the babys head seemed pulled back too far ? He said he was a troublesome child and teenager and swore at his own Mother and treated her the same.:what: They had to throw him out of home at 17 , but they still supported him financially big time. And still now they pay him huge sums of money yearly.
Anyway, I loved my Father in Law and all his siblings. I was convinced he was simply born this way , as I was told by him.
BUT, years later I was speaking to a friends husband, who knew my husbands Father. I told him he was the nicest, kindest, beautiful man.And how lucky he was my Father in law.
Guess what? :what:
He said that the man I had described was not the Man he knew , as being the most evil, angry, ruthless man he had ever known. He was adamant that my father in law was hiding his true self , and probably old age had changed him. He was visibly shaken , just talking about him. He had apparently affected him in a profound way and caused him a lot of heartache. His career was badly affected too because of my father in law. :what:

I was left questioning whether it was in fact my husbands father who was the reason for his bazaar behaviour.
In my situation, looking at the nature v nurture theory, and I now believe it is a combination of both.

Hi All! Long time lurker, first time poster and Brookfield local. I also happened to have been in a relationship with a narcissist. My ex has much in common with GBC. I agree with the above post. The image GBC portrayed of being a Super Dad would have been all about the admiration he got from others for it. My ex loved all the special attention and praise he got for being perceived as excellent with kids. He was an earlychildhood teacher...until he ended up getting the sack because he was completely crap...of course he told everyone that he quit because he was "burnt out" and needed a career change! While the girls probably loved their father, sadly all the things he did for them would have been to feed his ego and all about him and not so much about them! Narcissists are incapable of true love.

Welcome katie1Eighty. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome Mrs Plod, and thanks for your contribution. Love the avatar and your username.

I can't remember exactly when the police arrived at the BC home but GBC called them at 7.15 so I am pretty sure they hadn't gone to school yet when the police arrived. Being so close to school, they would only need to leave 5 minutes or so before the bell rings unless they go to before school care. They may also have been late for school that day.

I have some thoughts about kiddy car seats, at least for the 5 year old. I have a 7 seat captiva and am doing some experiments with the seating arrangements and will report on my results today hopefully. Stay tuned!

It was about the time they were stopping traffic at round-a-bout, my friend said that she heard the number plates were missing and also that the century 21 blurb had been removed from back of Prado...Magnets I think.
I commented at the time that they would have to be precise to replace magnets.....exact so it would not be noticed.
Forencic would pick up on that.
I think the something unusual was another thing...I took it as another time frame. It was after the thing about the doors being open.....:what::woohoo::jail: From memory....but I thought about both....and summed up two different stories.

The only problem I see with the theory that the Prado being involved is that it was released back to GBC prior to his arrest. IMO if it had any forensic value at all it would still be impounded along with the Captiva. Just MOO.

It's a good question for this type of personality.
Nature( born that way)
Nurture( parent/ carer influence)

I used to think my ex was born a sociopath. ( nature)
I asked his Father , years before I left him, why he lied about me so much and wanted me to be perceived to the world, especially his family, that i was lazy , a bad wife and incompetant mother, when the exact opposite was true of me. ( I used to video everything , as proof of who I was, cleaning house, meals, attending school events etc)
His own father told me that they knew the truth, about me, that everything he said was a lie, and they ignored his false statements about me.
He then told me that as a baby, they knew he was different and put it down to a birth defect , laying incorrectly in womb, as a nurse stated to his pregnant wife that the babys head seemed pulled back too far ? He said he was a troublesome child and teenager and swore at his own Mother and treated her the same.:what: They had to throw him out of home at 17 , but they still supported him financially big time. And still now they pay him huge sums of money yearly.
Anyway, I loved my Father in Law and all his siblings. I was convinced he was simply born this way , as I was told by him.
BUT, years later I was speaking to a friends husband, who knew my husbands Father. I told him he was the nicest, kindest, beautiful man.And how lucky he was my Father in law.
Guess what? :what:
He said that the man I had described was not the Man he knew , as being the most evil, angry, ruthless man he had ever known. He was adamant that my father in law was hiding his true self , and probably old age had changed him. He was visibly shaken , just talking about him. He had apparently affected him in a profound way and caused him a lot of heartache. His career was badly affected too because of my father in law. :what:

I was left questioning whether it was in fact my husbands father who was the reason for his bazaar behaviour.
In my situation, looking at the nature v nurture theory, and I now believe it is a combination of both.

Sadly I think it is mostly due to nurture (or lack their of), even though it often appears otherwise. Often these individuals appear to be born with a silver spoon in their mouth and want for nothing. That is exactly what breeds it because they think they are entitled to everything and don't have to earn it like the rest of us.

On first glance my ex-outlaws...I mean inlaws...seem like nice decent people put when you really get to know them they've also got some nasty characteristics. Both are closet alcoholics. Spoiled their children with material goods to make up for the emotional support they were unable to offer them. I believe that my ex and his siblings where emotionally abused and neglected from childhood through to adulthood and this is why both of them turned out the way they have. Unable to relate to others in the way that most people can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow