DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah roll on September!! I think I am getting a bit desperate here!!:sigh:

Ah roll on September!! I think I am getting a bit desperate here!!:sigh:

It will all become clear in the spring :spring:
(I think I will give up emoticons having done that. Arrgh sorry)

i agree, they sound so un natural, like someone trying to portray a caring loving husband, in case police or someone were to read it.
and he would have texted abuse or rung her and told her to hurry up

Would be great if the QPS have all other texts from him to Allison and others and do a comparison. I agree with you bear those two are so unnatural, and do not for one minute believe his other texts were anything like that.

Where was this Honda, on that Thu evening , Fri morning ? The night poor Allison disappeared?
I wonder if the police know where it was all night?

I always assumed the burgundy Honda was being driven by OW at the time - on the day she dropped off GBC at the house, I seem to remember actual video footage of her driving it?

Note: I did say this could have been the car without number plates I noticed exiting the school car park in the week Allison went missing. Only because it is dark coloured and 'biggish'. But let's not forget that that would describe about half the cars in Brookfield.[/QUOTE]
Probably grasping at straws here, but if the number plates were removed and put back on again you should be able to see that this has happened as the screws tend to oxidise and unscrewing them would leave indents in the screws. You can never put something back exactly as it was when screwing. (on that note good night everyone, have 4am start).

Just imagine how prolific we would all become if there was information "drip fed" to us on a weekly basis. Just one morsel..... We would be like a a Sandgate seagull on a chip! "please sir, can I have some more?" how do other forum topics keep their momentum?

When this was first reported my fatherinlaw told me that his offsider knew someone in the QPS and apparently they had got GBC to the stage where he was unbuttoning his shirt at the house about to 'fess up when his legal rep came sweeping in and told him to button up his shirt and say nothing. Have no link nor substantiated evidence so guess this is where I put MOO.

OT have bad toothache - any reccommendations for a dentist in Cairns?

Just imagine how prolific we would all become if there was information "drip fed" to us on a weekly basis. Just one morsel..... We would be like a a Sandgate seagull on a chip! "please sir, can I have some more?" how do other forum topics keep their momentum?

When this was first reported my fatherinlaw told me that his offsider knew someone in the QPS and apparently they had got GBC to the stage where he was unbuttoning his shirt at the house about to 'fess up when his legal rep came sweeping in and told him to button up his shirt and say nothing. Have no link nor substantiated evidence so guess this is where I put MOO.

OT have bad toothache - any reccommendations for a dentist in Cairns?

Nurofen. Hot wheatbag. You in a health fund?

Justamum...its very confusing I agree. I thought she meant that she spoke to Allison by phone at first. However, last week someone here on this forum informed me that Olivia was in Brisbane from the 15th of April, due to the other brother had a baby (I dont see why she flew to Brisbane when the other brother is in canada, but anyway).

I was asking a lot of questions about why she was in brissy, when she ahd a family to take care of up in Townsville. and was told that (cant remember who sorry, but maybe Squizzey ( i keep thinking it was a male that said it)

So now I think that when she says she talked to her, maybe she actually spoke face to face?

I mean if she was in Brisbane from the 15th, it would be damned odd to not see her seeing as they are "such close friends"

Please do not misquote me. I said OW was in Brisbane on the 15th April. I did not say it was due to her brother having a baby. I said she announced the birth on the 18th.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8152519#post8152519"]Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33 - Page 60 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Bombshell
Are you saying GBC's nephew was born on April 18? (am on a phone here ... Slow)

If OW spoke to Allison the night before...I am going to bet my right arm she was not her usual happy self. I wonder if she was so pissed of and not her usual happy self, that OW felt it necessary to come down to Brisbane, you know, just to 'help'
OW was in Brisbane on 15th April.

Her brother in Canada had a baby boy, which she announced on the 18th.

I wondered if this baby boy was a source of contention to GBC. The family is so obsessed with the name, and until this baby was born there were only girls. GBC has three and his brother has one. Finally there was a boy to carry on the name! Did he get angry and throw that at ABC that she had only given him girls and not the son he needed? (It fits with the NPD, which is why I thought it could have been one of the things they fought about.)

Is this the part where we admit there is NOTHING new to say until the next trial date? And maybe we should resume our normal lives?

Minni, I don't think this is a captiva. I checked the styling on my captiva interior side doors and they are very different from the car in the photo.

Alioop, does your Captiva have onboard GPS?

Is this the part where we admit there is NOTHING new to say until the next trial date? And maybe we should resume our normal lives?

EEEEK I agree honey, and now I almost have had to face that 'real life' again, OMG the cat furballs are 4 inches thick on my wooden floors now.....*advertiser censored*!!
I give up.....:tears: :sheesh:

Re: Life of an Ex Inmate of Arthur Gorrie
Taken from Aussiecrims:
http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...lay-will-return-to-court-on-september-3-2012/

http://themeeningoflife.blogspot.com.au/2007/07/chapter-32-arthur-gorrie-remand-and.html

This guy does not mince his words. Its written back in 2000 but still a good read, few swear words though, but hey. I wonder how GBC is doing, *cough*
:jail::justice:

Thanks Cyansea. The meeningoflife blogspot is an interesting read and IMO confirmsa lot of what keentoknow has told us. Where is she BTW?

MOO.

Yes it is Radster. Aren't we fortunate that we can walk away for a while and get on with our own lives. Sadly this is not the case for Allison's family. Since Allison's murder this nightmare has become their lives and there is no escaping it. I think we should all get out and smell the roses, dance in the sunshine, tell your family you love them. Websleuths will still be here for us when this case moves forward again.

MOO:

A penny for the Old Guy

I

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

II

Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
In death's dream kingdom
These do not appear:
There, the eyes are
Sunlight on a broken column
There, is a tree swinging
And voices are
In the wind's singing
More distant and more solemn
Than a fading star.

Let me be no nearer
In death's dream kingdom
Let me also wear
Such deliberate disguises
Rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves
In a field
Behaving as the wind behaves
No nearer -

Not that final meeting
In the twilight kingdom

III

This is the dead land
This is cactus land
Here the stone images
Are raised, here they receive
The supplication of a dead man's hand
Under the twinkle of a fading star.

Is it like this
In death's other kingdom
Waking alone
At the hour when we are
Trembling with tenderness
Lips that would kiss
Form prayers to broken stone.

IV

The eyes are not here
There are no eyes here
In this valley of dying stars
In this hollow valley
This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms
In this last of meeting places
We grope together
And avoid speech
Gathered on this beach of the tumid river

Sightless, unless
The eyes reappear
As the perpetual star
Multifoliate rose
Of death's twilight kingdom
The hope only
Of empty men.

V

Here we go round the prickly pear
Prickly pear prickly pear
Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o'clock in the morning.
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long
Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom
For Thine is
Life is
For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

So the court date in September, is that where they decide if there is enough evidence to go trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz