Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way was the money legally his, if someone doesn't mind rehashing it for me? Plx.

I'll try and find it for you.. I'm pretty sure Makara (sorry if Im wrong) sleuthed all the info. Wil search now..

They showed a pic of the house and said the suburb on the news. It had the flagpole out the front and stood out like a sore thumb. They even showed the name of the house but I cant remember what it was. It would be so easy to find, being the suburb its in.

I saw that too enthralled and thought wow what a nice house, but I think 10 news got the wrong house because it's not the same house as in the link posted by stella and what is on realestate.com. Somebody at 10 news hasn't done there job properly me thinks.
:doh:

IMO As far as GBC is concerned its all about ME, ME ,ME . What about your childrens future GBC ? This makes me sick.
Poor Allisons life was taken and he is still trying to take.....:hoppingmad:

The other side of it, the way I see it is, Geoff Dickie has won rounds 1 & 2 in one day. He now has the interim order to take control of her estate & the sale of the house will be stopped. Well done Geoff!!!

They just said on the channel 7 news that the Gold Coast house was sold this week! Channel 7 Brisbane news that is... I wonder what is right?

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/badenclay-tried-to-sell-gold-coast-property-court-documents-reveal-20120905-25ee1.html#ixzz25a3EXw7n The picture on the article shows the full address ;)

Oh so Ch10 showed a different addy? RPData will show which one is correct.

The one they showed on Channel Ten had a flag post out the front and was a blue/grey colour with white. The name of the house was painted in blue with a white background, above the front entry.

I saw that too enthralled and thought wow what a nice house, but I think 10 news got the wrong house because it's not the same house as in the link posted by stella and what is on realestate.com. Somebody at 10 news hasn't done there job properly me thinks.
:doh:

Thank you whatif? I was beginning to think I had really lost the plot. Well I probably have, but not enough to imagine seeing a house that wasnt there.:woohoo:

The other side of it, the way I see it is, Geoff Dickie has won rounds 1 & 2 in one day. He now has the interim order to take control of her estate & the sale of the house will be stopped. Well done Geoff!!!

I agree with what you are saying and think its great what Mr Dickie has done.
Its this bit that has made me feel sick and my heart breaks for the Dickies. Having this extra "crap" to deal with, as if they arent going through enough already.

In his affidavit, Mr Dickie produced evidence Mr Baden-Clay applied to Australian Securities and Investments Commission on August 21 to have Mrs Baden-Clay removed as director and secretary of WOTS.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ents-reveal-20120905-25ee1.html#ixzz25aCr7Crs

The house is next door to her parents home.

Now it is becoming known that there are assetts of the marriage I am beginning to wonder again how many houses there might be, as it made very little sense for them to have debts and nothing to show for it especially for a real estate guy.

Yes they have mistakenly shown the Dickies home on one of the news broadcasts. They have a flagpole and Aussie flag at their place which is next door to the house Olivia was trying to sell with her fundraising talents.

Which makes it even more irresponsible for MSM to advertise the address surely!?

Blood Boiling - those BC's surely must have some come uppance after they have treated the Dickies like 2nd class citizens.

No wonder they were so fond of TM she was their cash cow and it looks the they were trying to scam the entire Dickie family- I wonder if they knew the extent of Gerards philandering -then again I wouldn't be surprise after seeing that granny pash if the whole family had philandering tendencies.

Back "on the air" and just caught up with all the news.

Good to hear about the court decision today.

Which raises the very interesting question - now that Geoff Dickie has control of Allison's estate, and that GBC only had his $67k share of the booty, just HOW is all the expensive legal defence team being paid for???

Remember - they have to go through and analyse about 450 statements - and that's before the forensics, the accountant reports, etc. That would take a lot of paralegals as well as the representation by Mahoney and Davis. That would be one expensive exercise, and it is not on Legal Aid I'm pretty sure.

So I wonder just where that lot is coming from? NBC perhaps? Did they sell another property that wasn't partly in Allison's name, I wonder? Wonder about the capital gains tax bill on something like that....

Back "on the air" and just caught up with all the news.

Good to hear about the court decision today.

Which raises the very interesting question - now that Geoff Dickie has control of Allison's estate, and that GBC only had his $67k share of the booty, just HOW is all the expensive legal defence team being paid for???

Remember - they have to go through and analyse about 450 statements - and that's before the forensics, the accountant reports, etc. That would take a lot of paralegals as well as the representation by Mahoney and Davis. That would be one expensive exercise, and it is not on Legal Aid I'm pretty sure.

So I wonder just where that lot is coming from? NBC perhaps? Did they sell another property that wasn't partly in Allison's name, I wonder? Wonder about the capital gains tax bill on something like that....

If a property didnt have Allison's name on it but had gbc in it with the rest of the clan, wouldnt "Allison" still be entitled to her share? after all she was his wife (poor thing)

The one they showed on Channel Ten had a flag post out the front and was a blue/grey colour with white. The name of the house was painted in blue with a white background, above the front entry.

I am very sorry about my inappropriate comment about the flag pole before. I have since edited it out.
Since first seeing Skull Manor(with its flagpole) on the news, every time i drive past a house with a flagpole it reminds me of that terrible bc clan and that is a reminder I can well and truly do without.

If a property didnt have Allison's name on it but had gbc in it with the rest of the clan, wouldnt "Allison" still be entitled to her share? after all she was his wife (poor thing)

Not if her name is not on them, considering she is now deceased. If they had of divorced she would however.

Not if her name is not on them, considering she is now deceased. If they divorced she would however.

I don't think that would be correct. Any assetts of the marriage will be owned by both of them regardless of whose name is on the title deed and her share will be part of her estate.
My mother in law passed away recently and her will stated her estate was to be 50% her husbands and 50% to be divided between her 4 children.
Her name was not on the Title deed and now it has her childrens names and her husbands names on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*