Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
short relevant story please...my parents suffer dementia, they were harrassed to sell by a Real Estate Agency. The Tribunal stopped the sale 3 days before settlement. It can be done!
PS 1 year later they are still happily living in the family home not remembering a thing :)

The horribleness of the BC family just grows and grows. How dare they sell a property that was bought for Allison and her brother- wouldn't Allison's brother had to agree to the sale?

Wouldn't you think the agent would have thought it was strange when they did the property search that is came up as a company that owned it, and then when maybe OW had to signs the contract, he would have looked into it a bit more, unless they have been living under a rock and did not know about the case... Maybe the agent is associated with BC family.... I also can't understand how ASIC would process documents to make changes to director details considering the current investigations. However with a company the shareholders are the owners, not the directors. :twocents::twocents:

THAT'S the one - thank you Makara and Possum. I KNEW I'd seen it somewhere.

Given that, then, my question remains - what would be the legal staus of that guarantee with GBC in the nick? And more to the point - would Allison's estate be liable for any of it if the borrower defaulted? In other words - is her estate still a guarantor? Or would the borrower need to seek a new guarantor?

Anyone with the knowledge? Alioop?

It is really bugging me (you probably guessed that) - but it could have implications both on Allison's estate, and also for the borrower whoever that was.

Maybe the company WOTS acted as guarantor to repay the amount of $335,000 to another of the BC companies.

GBC appointed himself as secretary and sole director of the WOTS P/L as of 14 August 2012 but as I mentioned, Allison is still a shareholder along with GBC. I'm reading some documents I just purchased (couldn't help myself and there goes that new pair of shoes I wanted), and there are at least another two companies connected to WOTS P/L. I'm going to do a bit more hunting to see what I can find.

Two other companies - connected to WOTS in what way? Common addresses, phone numbers, bank accounts, staff?

Noticed they didn't use Century 21 for the sale!

It's been a while since we were all united on this forum...sometimes it takes a curve ball to do it.

THAT'S the one - thank you Makara and Possum. I KNEW I'd seen it somewhere.

Given that, then, my question remains - what would be the legal staus of that guarantee with GBC in the nick? And more to the point - would Allison's estate be liable for any of it if the borrower defaulted? In other words - is her estate still a guarantor? Or would the borrower need to seek a new guarantor?

Anyone with the knowledge? Alioop?

It is really bugging me (you probably guessed that) - but it could have implications both on Allison's estate, and also for the borrower whoever that was.
Doc, I'm not a financial whizz, but I wonder can he have guaranteed the Gold Coast house personally for the company purchase? IMO

I actually think that we will see a file for bankruptcy in the not too distant future from GBC as there is no bottomless pit of funds as this latest stunt attests to.

So does this mean, he will then qualify for legal aid, and us tax payers will end up paying for both legal teams. It will all be worth it IF JUSTICE prevails!!!! :rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

That was what I meant sorry...it's wine o'clock here! Lol
I have always thought it was OW.

Wow, I always thought it was NBC, only because I believe that he was the first point of contact on the night. I think that OW became aware of thing a little later on, or overheard things and then the major bomb dropped at the first hearing. It put new light on things for me if OW not ok the FaceTime call, what an Oscar winning performance outside the courts! Imo

Took the FaceTime call

So does this mean, he will then qualify for legal aid, and us tax payers will end up paying for both legal teams. It will all be worth it IF JUSTICE prevails!!!! :rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

I really hope not, but it wouldnt surprise me.
Surely legal aid wouldnt fund his hot shot lawyer. Hopefully they would downgrade him to some newbie, fresh out of school.

Yes pleeeese and all assets are frozen until the judgement

I have a question regarding this. When next his lawyers go to court, mid September I think, will this new house development be brought up and will it have any weight against his case?

I have a sinking feeling more cloak & dagger tricks will come to light. What else have they been up to while the Dickies have been grieving the loss of their daughter, protecting the little ones & trying to juggle the lives? While their world has been upturned this was happening behind their backs. They are not young people.
The Dickies should know they are the salt of the earth & have many many friends here who support them.

I wonder what twisted sister's congregation is thinking? What was that Facebook address?

Wow! I think this is the first photo where I can see an obvious scar on him. I have o admit on many of the other pictures I could not see scratches, scars etc that people were referring too....time for glasses perhaps :)

this screenshot is from the day he did that sooky sooky la la interview.

I agree it doesn't make sense and we have to think of all the possibilities that the defence will raise (going back to our debating days). but if you look at the timeline
6.20am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay sent a text message to Mrs Baden-Clay saying: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G"
6.41am: A second text message was reportedly sent saying "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? The app doesn't say either? [Two children] now up. I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G".
7.09am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay searched the term 'self incrimination' on the internet.
7.14am: It is alleged Mr Baden-Clay accessed the Queensland Police Service home page.
7.15am: Mr Baden-Clay called triple-0.
8.30am: Uniformed police arrive at the home in response to the triple-0 call
9.34am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay searched 'psychiatrists Brisbane West' on his phone.

Gerard has admitted or volunteered that he made the 6.20 and 6.41 text messges and admitted he made the 000 call at 7.15am. the chances of some random American getting hold of his phone between those times and "setting him up" is a wild probability. He was under stress probably not thinking logically and clicked on the frist relevant link he saw. Often when I am gooling info I realise I have clicked on a US or UK link when I want an Australian one and an i-phone is lot smaller than a computer

This post may have been a few pages back, but it's absolutely spot on imo.
GBC is the only one who "googled" on his iphone, no american or anyone else got hold of his phone. Any other theory is as you say a 'wild probability'. Forensics would have found so much more as well. iphones take a 'snapshot' of which page you are on every time you hit the home button. This can't be deleted either, so I would have loved to have seen everything he has 'googled' in the months prior April 2012.

I have a sinking feeling more cloak & dagger tricks will come to light. What else have they been up to while the Dickies have been grieving the loss of their daughter, protecting the little ones & trying to juggle the lives? While their world has been upturned this was happening behind their backs. They are not young people.
The Dickies should know they are the salt of the earth & have many many friends here who support them.

I wonder what twisted sister's congregation is thinking? What was that Facebook address?

I think if you google pastor <modsnip> Townsville you might find it.
Sorry, Ian Walton, my mistake.

It's bizarre you post this picture now as I was just rethinking about the "scratches". Sorry if you've all done this to death but I am still puzzled and I find this forum a bit time-consuming to read. So far GBC seems to have claimed 2 reasons for the scratches on his face:

1. A fall
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/29087181/police-search-husbands-office-for-clues/

2. Razor cuts
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...tIDYBg&usg=AFQjCNHMTC_ssCf1kw5--ouE61-x_iEBlA
and
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/356789/20120627/gerard-baden-clay-murder-court-news.htm#.UEiFW8FlTsY

AND 2 reasons for the scratches on his neck, chest and armpits:

1. Self-inflicted
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/29087181/police-search-husbands-office-for-clues/

2. Caterpillar incident
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ard-badenclay-denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html

Lying much? Aside of all of the other banter we've been fed, I think his legal team is going to have a tough time convincing a jury that GBC is honest. All IMHO :moo:

I have a question regarding this. When next his lawyers go to court, mid September I think, will this new house development be brought up and will it have any weight against his case?

:floorlaugh: It will if he was relying on the proceeds to pay legal fees. MOO :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro