Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21045018&pid=29152968&authType=name&authToken=HcfO&trk=pbmap

and this one too....
Interesting to see the name changes and unregistering.

https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/asic/search

1. Registered
Name ACN ABN Type Status
DISCREET INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY PTY LTD 128168874 70128168874 Proprietary Company Registered (select)
DISCRET INVESTIGATIONS PTY LIMITED 106100547 36106100547 Proprietary Company Registered (select)
2. Deregistered
Name ACN ABN Type Status
DISCREET INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED 010775550 Proprietary Company Deregistered (select)
DISCRETE INVESTMENT RESEARCH PTY LIMITED 103748205 95103748205 Proprietary Company Deregistered (select)

and this one too....

1. Registered
Name ACN ABN Type Status
DISCREET INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY PTY LTD 128168874 70128168874 Proprietary Company Registered (select)
DISCRET INVESTIGATIONS PTY LIMITED 106100547 36106100547 Proprietary Company Registered (select)
2. Deregistered
Name ACN ABN Type Status
DISCREET INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED 010775550 Proprietary Company Deregistered (select)
DISCRETE INVESTMENT RESEARCH PTY LIMITED 103748205 95103748205 Proprietary Company Deregistered (select)

Crazy the ways they changed discreet/discrete and even discret? So i looked up this.

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/the-difference-between-discreet-and-discrete/

Um, what was you link for Makara? I don't have any linked in account.

To show who the Director at Discreet Investigations & Security Pty Ltd T/A OzSpy Indooroopilly is. The same company that is apparently linked to Astute Real Estate Personnel P/L of which GBC is a director.

To show who the Director at Discreet Investigations & Security Pty Ltd T/A OzSpy Indooroopilly is. The same company that is apparently linked to Astute Real Estate Personnel P/L of which GBC is a director.

This connection makes me wonder - why was GBC interested in surveillance equipment? Where might GBC have used this surveillance equipment?

and this one too....

1. Registered
Name ACN ABN Type Status
2. Deregistered
Name ACN ABN Type Status

CC, these are not all the same company. All of the ACN and ABN numbers are different. The first one in the list with 70128168874 ABN number is the one connected to Astute Real Estate Personnel P/L. It was registered in 2007 and is currently active. The trading name is Ozspy Indooroopilly (from 11 December 2008) and the business name is In Command Data Systems (from 21 June 2012).

It shows that there are two companies in common - GBC is a director of both apparently.

DISCREET INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY PTY LTD and

ASTUTE REAL ESTATE PERSONNEL PTY LTD

http://a-rep.com.au/Key-Personnel-pg1485.html

There are companies popping up everywhere.
Here's another that is connected with Astute real estate- Astute Workplace Relations. I have to go but I saw many different addresses for Taringa,St Lucia and Kenmore for the abovecompany name .
Could all be nothing but could be something. MOO

CC, these are not all the same company. All of the ACN and ABN numbers are different. The first one in the list with 70128168874 ABN number is the one connected to Astute Real Estate Personnel P/L. It was registered in 2007 and is currently active. The trading name is Ozspy Indooroopilly (from 11 December 2008) and the business name is In Command Data Systems (from 21 June 2012).

Thanks Makara but the partner (PD)who works/worked with GBC.I don't think I can use his name he has that company ozspy as well.
You don't think he has changed company the names slightly and applied for new ABN numbers?

Sorry, it's really late where I am, off to get some sleep. My brain is no longer working.

Before I go..LOL
PD also has this company I believe-
Organisation Name ASTUTE WORKPLACE RELATIONS PTY LTD - Purchase an ASIC Extract
ACN 080417750
Organisation Type Australian Proprietary Company
Organisation Status Registered
Organisation Locality Suburb INDOOROOPILLY
Organisation Locality State QLD
Organisation Locality Postcode 4068
Australian Business Number 87080417750

Note different address for same company-
Astute Workplace Relations
Address
18 Brookfield Rd, Kenmore QLD, Australia

U 15 18 Brookfield Rd,
Kenmore,
QLD 4069,
Kenmore, QLD, 4069
p: (07) 3878 1616

Address: unit 3 69 bellevue terrace, St Lucia, Queensland, 4067

PD
PD is the Managing Director of Astute Real Estate Personnel Pty Ltd and Astute Workplace Relations Pty Ltd. For ten years, P was also a Director of Odco Contracting Systems Australia Pty Ltd (the ODCO® Franchisor).

I am not trying to sleuth PD but just checking the companies he's involved with. He is partner with GBC with one company perhaps they're partners in more than one?

Interesting that not everything was in Allison's name.

We own and operate a sizeable business within the construction industry and as such, everything is in my name; cars, house, other assets etc.

Surprising that this situation was not the same, although perceived lack of assets may have some bearing in this case - perhaps those less viable were 'hers' if a long term plan was being hatched...

FWIW

There are companies popping up everywhere.
Here's another that is connected with Astute real estate- Astute Workplace Relations. I have to go but I saw many different addresses for Taringa,St Lucia and Kenmore for the abovecompany name .
Could all be nothing but could be something. MOO

No wonder the forensic accountancy is taking months and months! A tangled web of barely legal processes designed to suck the most out of our system no doubt - my opinion only.

Thanks Makara but the partner (PD)who works/worked with GBC.I don't think I can use his name he has that company ozspy as well.
You don't think he has changed company the names slightly and applied for new ABN numbers?

Sorry, it's really late where I am, off to get some sleep. My brain is no longer working.

Before I go..LOL
PD also has this company I believe-
Organisation Name ASTUTE WORKPLACE RELATIONS PTY LTD - Purchase an ASIC Extract
ACN 080417750
Organisation Type Australian Proprietary Company
Organisation Status Registered
Organisation Locality Suburb INDOOROOPILLY
Organisation Locality State QLD
Organisation Locality Postcode 4068
Australian Business Number 87080417750

Note different address for same company-
Address
18 Brookfield Rd, Kenmore QLD, Australia

U 15 18 Brookfield Rd,
Kenmore,
QLD 4069,
Kenmore, QLD, 4069
p: (07) 3878 1616

Address: unit 3 69 bellevue terrace, St Lucia, Queensland, 4067

PD
PD is the Managing Director of Astute Real Estate Personnel Pty Ltd and Astute Workplace Relations Pty Ltd. For ten years, P was also a Director of Odco Contracting Systems Australia Pty Ltd (the ODCO® Franchisor).

I am not trying to sleuth PD but just checking the companies he's involved with. He is partner with GBC with one company perhaps they're partners in more than one?

Wasn't TM from St Lucia?

Interesting that not everything was in Allison's name.

We own and operate a sizeable business within the construction industry and as such, everything is in my name; cars, house, other assets etc.

Surprising that this situation was not the same, although perceived lack of assets may have some bearing in this case - perhaps those less viable were 'hers' if a long term plan was being hatched...

FWIW

But if they had divorced she would have got half of everything
There was talk of commissions being paid to TM and not GBC - these could have been quite considerable

I agree Liadan
Yet It could be thatTM has done some kind of a deal, and yet it could very well be that she still has a hand in assisting to orchestrate these disgraceful acts, essentially cutting the children off from being able to have a better future. What possibly could motivate these people? Or is the financial web so big that they are all tied in together trying to save their own sorry @rses. Vile vile vile. Words don't often fail me, but what I have learned over the last few days has made me speechless at times, and incredibly sad.

Selling a house possibly worth 650k for about 400 under the nose of the grandparents who are looking after the girls, and possibly reducing their mother's estate by 62.5k.

I do not have enough words to say what I think of those people. What must Allison have put up with all those years?

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but a penny just dropped here. What if he sold it under-value in order to repay one of those nasty debts?!? $200-250K under value and the possibility to make money from redevelopment! Sounds like he just paid that $300K he owed. Thoughts?

So the BC family seem to be friends with a private investigation company which I believe G was a partner in?
Why did they not use this company to help find Allison or to now find "the real killer"

I've mentioned it before so hoping it's still ok to post but MAKARA maybe you could have a little look at Discreet Investigations & Security Pty Ltd T/A OzSpy Indooroopilly? If you can? I am pretty sure this would be another company the family are involved with.

and maybe Astute Real Estate Personnel Pty Ltd.

Business name on this has been changed to IN COMMAND DATA SYSTEMS as from 21 June 2012. Interesting! Trading name is OZSPY INDOOROOPILLY.
ASIC is down at the moment for maintenance till 10.00am tomorrow.

A director of a company that uses loopholes in the law...."The key feature of the solution is the utilisation of the highly regarded ODCO® system which enables Real Estate agencies to engage staff (sales and other) without any of the restrictions and difficulties imposed by the Workplace Relations Act."

I guess that's what's loopholes are for....dispensable staff. The man was thinking 'big', wasn't he? And the problems got big in direct proportion, didn't it?IMO Good grief! Well, I guess there's plenty of (fresh) dispensable human stock out there these days in sunny Qld. There is a moral dimension to this - you can't sell what there isn't to sell in a depressed market, no matter how many staff (sorry, contractors) you turn over and it is immoral to purposely create a theatre populated by human beings who can be rolled over as collateral damage. Just not good for the soul. Rant...probably off topic and I'll be blipped or something.

A director of a company that uses loopholes in the law...."The key feature of the solution is the utilisation of the highly regarded ODCO® system which enables Real Estate agencies to engage staff (sales and other) without any of the restrictions and difficulties imposed by the Workplace Relations Act."

I guess that's what's loopholes are for....dispensable staff. The man was thinking 'big', wasn't he? And the problems got big in direct proportion, didn't it?IMO Good grief! Well, I guess there's plenty of (fresh) dispensable human stock out there these days in sunny Qld. There is a moral dimension to this - you can't sell what there isn't to sell in a depressed market, no matter how many staff (sorry, contractors) you turn over and it is immoral to purposely create a theatre populated by human beings who can be rolled over as collateral damage. Just not good for the soul. Rant...probably off topic and I'll be blipped or something.
I'm with you. Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member