Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of causing much online groaning - I am going to mention the Kenmore roundabout. :what:
I was just looking back at some old info and noticed that the police were looking for people who may have seen EITHER of the cars at the roundabout between 11.30pm 19/04 and 4am 20/04 - the night ABC went missing.
If QPS had information that ABC may have been seen at the roundabout and they were looking for people who had seen the either of the family cars there at that time, then it seems fair to assume that someone saw her in a car at the roundabout.
So, it would make sense that if someone had seen her in a car at the roundabout, they would also have seen which car she was in.
I just find it interesting that they were wanting information from people who had seen EITHER car there at that time. Makes me think there could be a possibility that QPS might think perhaps GBC followed her or something?
Sorry if this has been gone over already - I have read every post since the beginning, but it has been almost a year and I do have a memory like a sieve!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/nati...8a5a0/baden-clay-disappearance-time-narrowed/

How much could allison bear before fronting TM personally? At what point does a wounded animal get up and fight? She wanted to save her marriage! So I've often thought the same thing, possibly Allison got jack of it all and wanted to speak her mind, jumped in her car and GBC followed in sheer anger.
How far away did TM live?

The whole thing must have been a relentless horror movie without an 'off switch' for Allison OMG and the poor little sweetheart was depressed? I would have been comatosed.

I think QPS were not sure at that stage which car was used to transport her to the creek. They believe she was murdered at home, not somewhere else. They were trying to establish if any of their cars had been seen at the roundabout, not if ABC herself had been seen there. IMO.

Thanks CC. Do you happen to know what time ABC was seen at the roundabout at all? and whether she was seen in a car or not?

Thanks CC. Do you happen to know what time ABC was seen at the roundabout at all? and whether she was seen in a car or not?

I have not read anywhere in MSN that she was seen at the roundabout (unless you are referring that she was spotted after the hairdressers appointment?)

I have not read anywhere in MSN that she was seen at the roundabout (unless you are referring that she was spotted after the hairdressers appointment?)

It's mentioned in the link I put at the bottom of my post about the roundabout just before:

QUOTE: "She (ABC) may have been sighted at one of the busiest intersections in Brisbane's west - thats a roundabout on Moggill and Kenmore roads"..."4km from the family home" UNQUOTE (To my knowledge that can only mean the Kenmore roundabout)

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/nati...8a5a0/baden-clay-disappearance-time-narrowed/

How much could allison bear before fronting TM personally? At what point does a wounded animal get up and fight? She wanted to save her marriage! So I've often thought the same thing, possibly Allison got jack of it all and wanted to speak her mind, jumped in her car and GBC followed in sheer anger.

The whole thing must have been a relentless horror movie without an 'off switch' for Allison OMG and the poor little sweetheart was depressed? I would have been comatosed.

I don't think (and neither does QPS) that she left the home that evening. Also, if she was putting up with all this stuff from GBC, I don't believe she had the strength of character to go and find TM and confront her. She was depressed for a reason and I believe she was a docile individual, hence not someone to go and pick a fight with the mistress. IMO.

I think you are right Obsessor. Ex Mate Phil was not a happy camper. GBC had shared some information on his on again off again love life with Phil. Phil did not present the "relationship" with Toni as very stable and he was certainly a very disgruntled ex partner who believed GBC had been unfair and dishonest in his business dealings with him. He actually deomonstrated he had every reason to dislike GBC and was ready to "dish up the dirt".

Are you sure he was ready to dish. I have never met a man yet who admits about others dishonesty they have been caught up in because it infers they are weak. Moo and only from my personal experience.

It's mentioned in the link I put at the bottom of my post about the roundabout just before:

QUOTE: "She (ABC) may have been sighted at one of the busiest intersections in Brisbane's west - thats a roundabout on Moggill and Kenmore roads"..."4km from the family home" UNQUOTE (To my knowledge that can only mean the Kenmore roundabout)

This news clip took place 2 days after the body was found. If you listen to the Inspector, he does not say that ABC may have been sighted there. Only the reporter says that. I don't believe she was sighted there. IMO.

This news clip took place 2 days after the body was found. If you listen to the Inspector, he does not say that ABC may have been sighted there. Only the reporter says that. I don't believe she was sighted there. IMO.

True, but considering we can only post stuff that can be found on MSM, that is the best I can do. The person who said they saw ABC would have told the police as well as the reporter I would think.

True, but considering we can only post stuff that can be found on MSM, that is the best I can do. The person who said they saw ABC would have told the police as well as the reporter I would think.

Many thing were being reported in the initial weeks, but we now know that QPS believes she was murdered at home and later transported to the creek.

I'm not inclined to think ABC would do that IMO.
But regards your question, that's a curly one to answer - but if I was to go for a drive of a similar length at that time of night I reckon it would take me between 10 and 15 minutes. ;)

Many thing were being reported in the initial weeks, but we now know that QPS believes she was murdered at home and later transported to the creek.

Many things have been reported in the last year. I think I've made it pretty clear in the past that I don't believe everything I see in MSM. But that doesn't exempt me from having to provide a link!
If she was spotted on the roundabout, that doesn't necessarily exclude her home as where she was killed.
Discounting information because it may not fall in line with my theory is not something I do (I have somewhat of a science background from my younger years).
We don't know a cause of death. We don't know a time of death. We don't know a lot of stuff.

I don't think (and neither does QPS) that she left the home that evening. Also, if she was putting up with all this stuff from GBC, I don't believe she had the strength of character to go and find TM and confront her. She was depressed for a reason and I believe she was a docile individual, hence not someone to go and pick a fight with the mistress. IMO.

In respect to you. She had a strength of character. From what Ive read she was a problem solver and calm. Not inclined to pick a fight as all Human resorce staff are only promoted quickly as problem solvers and are employed for not just recruiting.

I think QPS were not sure at that stage which car was used to transport her to the creek. They believe she was murdered at home, not somewhere else. They were trying to establish if any of their cars had been seen at the roundabout, not if ABC herself had been seen there. IMO.

This roundabout drives me crazy, as it is not the way I would go to Kholo Creek from their house. I live in MC and go the back way to Brookfield all the time (unless it is flooded) never the kenmore roundabout... I can't understand why 'he' went the roundabout way...

This roundabout drives me crazy, as it is not the way I would go to Kholo Creek from their house. I live in MC and go the back way to Brookfield all the time (unless it is flooded) never the kenmore roundabout... I can't understand why 'he' went the roundabout way...

Maybe he didn't :what: The roundabout stuff still has me curious.
I wouldn't go that way from Brookfield to MC either. Is all a bit odd methinks.
There is a five hour time period though - perhaps there is a possibility that there was a lot more driving around going on than any of us might suspect?

I'm not sure if you were around when we talked about this awhile back, but we thought maybe he didn't want to stop at the lights at Brookfield and Moggill Road OR there could be a sticky beak neighbour he was aware of and went the other way around.

OR perhaps he detoured via Kenmore to pick up a helping hand?

Would GBC whilst in prison have a shrink take a look at him and give a psych report on him and if some 'defects' are found would we hear about them?
<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members