Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If OW stood in front of the camera and took questions from the media then she would be more convincing, yes? TELL WHY HE IS INNOCENT!

OW TELL US WHY HE IS INNOCENT THEN EVERYONE MY LISTEN!

The other thing she could have done and what the defence probably wish that she would do, is simply shut her mouth and quietly support her brother even if he is a murderer. It would also have been nice if some compassion had been openly shown to the Dickies etc instead of whining about herself and her brother and the media and oh, poor them when Allison is DEAD! As for Nigelaine they seemed pretty damn perky during the search and at the funeral.

The other thing she could have done and what the defence probably wish that she would do, is simply shut her mouth and quietly support her brother even if he is a murderer. It would also have been nice if some compassion had been openly shown to the Dickies etc instead of whining about herself and her brother and the media and oh, poor them when Allison is DEAD! As for Nigelaine they seemed pretty damn perky during the search and at the funeral.

Hopefully OW is back home with her husband and kids. They need her more than her brother does.

And why is OW so convinced? It's driving me insane! What does she supposedly know what could clear her brothers name, & restore her family's credibility/status in "society"? What is this great miscarriage of justice that she's harped on about?

I believe that Olivia was convinced in the early days that Allison had suicided. Against all reason, perhaps she still does?But I can only think that she now knows he killed her but would do anything to protect him or he has told her that he didn't do it and that is enough for her. So she probably now blames a random attacker!

I believe that Olivia was convinced in the early days that Allison had suicided. Against all reason, perhaps she still does?But I can only think that she now knows he killed her but would do anything to protect him or he has told her that he didn't do it and that is enough for her. So she probably now blames a random attacker!

I wonder if she's asked her brother who randomly attacked him i.e. fingernail scratches to face and torso. All
I know is that if one of my siblings was charged with murder and I subsequently saw those marks on their body, I would be immediately suspicious. It must be her blind faith leading her on.

I wonder if she's asked her brother who randomly attacked him i.e. fingernail scratches to face and torso. All
I know is that if one of my siblings was charged with murder and I subsequently saw those marks on their body, I would be immediately suspicious. It must be her blind faith leading her on.

Just crazy - just full of denial.
Ow, the judge is not stupid and the public is not stupid..

It's like the saying of parents speaking to their children's teachers "my little Johnny would not do that" when their little Johnny is the devil incarnate!!
Take a step back, look at the facts & be real and ANSWER some real QUESTIONS!
An innocent woman is dead, her family need answers and the children deserve justice and closure! WAKE UP AND BE REAL OR PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS FOR GODS SAKE!
It's not fair and is disrespectful to the Dickies, they deserve more than your denial.

It was a good many years ago now but I can well relate to the Dickie family and the trauma that they would be experiencing. It does get better! The emotions are extremely raw for awhile.

Unfortunately, they have alot of unfinished business due to the selfish Gerald Baden-Clay who could come clean at any time but won't. Believe me, one of the things you go through is imagining what happened though some people in my family coped by not wanting to know any details. I was the opposite. I wanted to know the truth no matter how bad it was.

The other thing with a sudden death is imagining that you could have prevented it. Allison's loved ones would be torturing themselves, wondering if they had done anything different whether she would still be alive. Like, her friend, said something in MSM about Allison telling her things, that she wished she'ld talked to her more about??? You have to reach a point of really accepting their death.

Gerald would be prolonging and deeply effecting their natural grief processes. Including his own children he proclaims to care sooo much about!

I'm so sorry for you loss, SandyGG, and thank you for sharing such a painful aspect of your life! I would imagine the "not knowing" is the most difficult part in a situation like yours and the Dickies. Like you point out, if only GBC would come clean and say what exactly happened, but I'm afraid Allison's family, and in particular her lovely girls, will never know the truth. Even if GBC is convicted, nobody will really know the why or how, just that it did happen. Those poor girls will always wonder why one of the people who was meant to protect them and love them, took the life of the other most important person in their lives. The "not knowing" will be the most difficult part for them ... for the rest of their lives! I really hope they receive all the counselling they need now and in the future.

Just crazy - just full of denial.
Ow, the judge is not stupid and the public is not stupid..

It's like the saying of parents speaking to their children's teachers "my little Johnny would not do that" when their little Johnny is the devil incarnate!!
Take a step back, look at the facts & be real and ANSWER some real QUESTIONS!
An innocent woman is dead, her family need answers and the children deserve justice and closure! WAKE UP AND BE REAL OR PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS FOR GODS SAKE!
It's not fair and is disrespectful to the Dickies, they deserve more than your denial.

Well said!! I personally believe she suspects (if she doesn't already know the truth) that he did it, but she will hide behind her faith and gullible followers and maintain that he is innocent even if he is convicted (... and collect donations for his continued defence!!). She will be one of those campaigning for the rest of her life to prove is innocence (and clear the great (NOT) Baden-Clay name), and along the way, it may destroy her own marriage and the lives of her kids. IMO.

The lack of genuine concern and their use of the word "normal" was one of the early things that really got my heckles up. Unfortunately, I have experienced first hand a loved one missing and later found dead in the bush although he was not murdered. I couldn't understand their reactions.

While my brother was missing, nothing was normal for myself, our family or friends. Our lives were on hold. As the days passed I knew in my heart that my brother was dead but would not say it or think it until I knew it as a fact. I was able to compare the Baden-Clays to my own family and found their behaviour to be more than strange. The Dickies reacted as you would expect but not the Baden-Clays. Poor Mrs Dickie, when I saw her crying on the TV,I thought of my own mother crying when a policeman came up the path to the door, a chopper was going overhead, and told my mother that my brother was dead.

When Allison was found, I knew too, that it wasn't going to be pretty. We couldn't have an open coffin as we badly needed to as many people had difficulty excepting his death. Sudden death is like that.

These were some of the reasons I became interested in this case. Sorry if this is too personal but I feel that many people here relate to the case for different personal reasons. I don't believe that Gerald has a chance in hell of getting away with this either and his family, even if not involved, will have that reputation that meant more to them than life, destroyed wherever they go. No one will forget their shameful behaviour.

Sandy G Thankyou for sharing your personal story here. I am sorry for your loss. But I appreciate that you could detail some of your personal thoughts, actions, and reactions in regards o the loss of your brother.
You have also IMO hit a most significant matter. When the BC family pleaded that they just wanted their lives "to return to normal":
In other words, could the media just lay off please (that was my interpretation)
that indicated to me that Allison's disappearance was just a bit of a nuisance.
And the notion that NOTHING would ever be NORMAL again just hasn't sunk in. Passed right on by to the keeper so to speak.
The truth is I FROZE in utter disbelief when I heard mention of "back to normal."
What about ALLISON?

At the time I was certain that I knew who her killer was, based on body language. I did NOT at that time entertain any notions of psychopathy or narcissism or of a twisted family.

Whilst on the subject of OW helping all she could. That appears to be a blatant lie. GBC also squeaked something about helping the police all he could.
GBC has proved himself a LIAR. And appears totally without remorse.
OW appears to following suit.
She does however appear to be a very polished public speaker.
But, she would have more credibility if she invited questions from media or others. (And didn't refer to notes.) Are the media going to ask something that is outside her rehearsed notes? And she might have to *gulp* ad lib a bit.
Her performances to date, appear only to portray a desire to be in control.
Another thing, once caught out in one lie (fully co-operated with the police), one can expect that all is lies. Her interests appear to be for herself, her brother, and possibly her parents. Not Allison.
Another matter, when someone refers to her religious affiliations as she did, one might wonder if she is hiding behind that religion. Using religion as a shield. Straight away, when someone does that, RED FLAGS go up for me.
("I am a good person. I am beyond reproach." That is the message I hear.)

Sandy G Thankyou for sharing your personal story here. I am sorry for your loss. But I appreciate that you could detail some of your personal thoughts, actions, and reactions in regards o the loss of your brother.
You have also IMO hit a most significant matter. When the BC family pleaded that they just wanted their lives "to return to normal":
In other words, could the media just lay off please (that was my interpretation)
And the notion that NOTHING would ever be NORMAL again just hasn't sunk in. Passed right on by to the keeper so to speak.
The truth is I FROZE in utter disbelief when I heard mention of "back to normal." Because what about ALLISON?

At the time I was certain that I knew who her killer was, based on body language. I did NOT at that time entertain any notions of psychopathy or narcissism or of a twisted family.

Whilst on the subject of OW helping all she could. That appears to be a blatant lie. GBC also squeaked something about helping the police all he could.
But, she would have more credibility if she invited questions from media or others. (And didn't refer to notes.) Are the media going to ask something that is outside her rehearsed notes? And she might have to *gulp* ad lib a bit.
Another thing, once caught out in one lie (fully co-operated with the police), one can expect that all is lies. Her interests appear to be for herself, her brother, and possibly her parents. Not Allison.
Another matter, when someone refers to her religious affiliations as she did, one might wonder if she is hiding behind that religion. Using religion as a shield. Straight away, when someone does that, RED FLAGS go up for me.

I very much believe she is hiding behind her religion and the fact that she is the pastor's wife, i.e. upstanding, honourable, without reproach type of people, that could never do wrong or be dishonest ... and she is definitely selling that premise "between the lines" of her brief statements. IMO.

Does anyone believe in a kind of ESP that taps you on the shoulder and tells you in your ear of something for you to either stop, listen or act? As a mum I'd listen to these 'gut' feelings and hone in and they would actually come true, do you know what I mean?

A little girl went missing around my area, I had that very gut feeling that she was in a bush area around where I live. I found myself driving in bushland looking into the bush, I could feel her there. I told my friends & hubby. She was found buried in the bushland opposite to where I felt she was. HER NAME WAS KIESHA ADAMS. She was allegedly killed and buried by her mother and step father. Almost as though she was asking me to come and find her, so very strong.

What I'm getting at is IF any local has a gut feeling of where Allisons phone is take that feeling, believe in it and follow your heart. I dont live up there but i feel its in an overgroen grassy area/paddock. There was a local poster who felt Allison was at kholo bridge, she told her family and she wanted to look under the bridge but didnt and it turned out to be true.
I'm no crank pot but I recon a few out there know what I'm getting at....you know who you are.
USE THE FORCE LUKE

:goodpost::goodpost:
The truth is I FROZE in utter disbelief when I heard mention of "back to normal."
What about ALLISON?

Well said!! I personally believe she suspects (if she doesn't already know the truth) that he did it, but she will hide behind her faith and gullible followers and maintain that he is innocent even if he is convicted (... and collect donations for his continued defence!!). She will be one of those campaigning for the rest of her life to prove is innocence (and clear the great (NOT) Baden-Clay name), and along the way, it may destroy her own marriage and the lives of her kids. IMO.

All of which causes me to wonder just how much more OW is actually involved?
Am not suggesting that she is, but to date she has been on a campaign to clear her brother. Not to find Allison. "GBC is innocent."
That she can say that, think that, in the face of all the evidence to the contrary, makes me think she is either delusional, or has a fair bit to cover for herself. IMO.

What about ALLISON?

:goodpost:

I am with you Sandy , I am here for the same reason although I will never know what happened that night my sister died I take great comfort on this forum because it is a wonderful thing to see justice hopefully run its course . Hugs !

All of which causes me to wonder just how much more OW is actually involved?
Am not suggesting that she is, but to date she has been on a campaign to clear her brother. Not to find Allison. "GBC is innocent."
That she can say that, think that, in the face of all the evidence to the contrary, makes me think she is either delusional, or has a fair bit to cover for herself. IMO.

And we do not know to what extend they (OW and GBC) are under the control of their father. My ex husband, who is 53, is still fearful of his own father and jumps at everything this man wants or demands.

I am with you Sandy , I am here for the same reason although I will never know what happened that night my sister died I take great comfort on this forum because it is a wonderful thing to see justice hopefully run its course . Hugs !

Hugs for you, Chief. So sorry for your loss!

I agree with this. Perhaps the seed was planted when they got the letter from the insurer saying Allisons policy would expire completely if they didn't meet their May payment? Clearly there was little chance they could have met the payment which he may have seen as nearly a million down the drain....then as you say, the opportunity arose and one thing led to another...MOO

This leapt off the page at me as well the very moment I read it.

Then I guess we'll hear from you this time next year, when you'll be almost finished? :floorlaugh:

Will that be just in time to hear the jury foreman state 'We find the defendant GUILTY', We find the defendant GUILTY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member