Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounding familiar?
A devoted mother of three is murdered in her own kitchen while her husband takes their children to the video store knowing full well his lover and a hit man she located from a pub were both waiting ready to murder her.
The husband let the children go into the house first so they were the first to find their mother.

Kevin Matthews, 43, and Michelle Burgess, 30, were sentenced to life imprisonment in October for murdering Matthews' wife Carolyn so that their affair could continue.
During the trial, the court heard Matthews and Burgess wanted Mrs Matthews dead so that they could continue their relationship and collect Mrs Matthews' $100,000 life insurance policy.

Key is serving a 20-year non-parole period for the killing.(Hitman)

Besides the scratches on GBC's face, I still wonder who else was involved.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/02/26/1077676885766.html?from=storyrhs

Sounding familiar?
A devoted mother of three is murdered in her own kitchen while her husband takes their children to the video store knowing full well his lover and a hit man she located from a pub were both waiting ready to murder her.
The husband let the children go into the house first so they were the first to find their mother.

Kevin Matthews, 43, and Michelle Burgess, 30, were sentenced to life imprisonment in October for murdering Matthews' wife Carolyn so that their affair could continue.
During the trial, the court heard Matthews and Burgess wanted Mrs Matthews dead so that they could continue their relationship and collect Mrs Matthews' $100,000 life insurance policy.

Oh dear! Indeed this does sound familiar. The affair (not sure which one) that could continue unimpeded. The insurance money. The absence of sorrow or feeling or anything at all regarding the deceased.
Couldn't help thinking about he who appeared to use his children as human shields at the funeral.
Added to that, he appeared to use the children to somehow legitimize any life as usual proceedings.
Added to that, it appeared that he somehow thought he could hide behind the children in some sort of show of innocence.
All IMO.
And yes, I too wonder who else was involved.
Based on my impressions of what appears nothing but a gutless wonder.

Oh dear! Indeed this does sound familiar. The affair (not sure which one) that could continue unimpeded. The insurance money. The absence of sorrow or feeling or anything at all regarding the deceased.
Couldn't help thinking about he who appeared to use his children as human shields at the funeral.
Added to that, he appeared to use the children to somehow legitimize any life as usual proceedings.
Added to that, it appeared that he somehow thought he could hide behind the children in some sort of show of innocence.
All IMO.
And yes, I too wonder who else was involved.
Based on my impressions of what appears nothing but a gutless wonder.

LB1 he's not very original is he. I googled 'lover murders for insurance money' and wow there's millions in gaol who all thought the same. What idiots!

Gaol is full of innocent people.
:maddening:

Sounding familiar?

This is so close to home for me. To this day I still cant walk down Carolyns Street :(
A very close friend of my bestie was a detective on this case.

There is a book.... Dead By Friday - How lust and greed led to murder in the suburbs, by Derek Pedley. Wakefield Press.
Its also available on Kindle

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...-by-derek-pedley/story-fni6uo1m-1226797632239

I think the reason Allison has affected me in the way she has is because of Carolyn. Devoted mum, wife, hard worker and kept things to herself, the list goes on.

This is so close to home for me. To this day I still cant walk down Carolyns Street :(
A very close friend of my bestie was a detective on this case.

There is a book.... Dead By Friday - How lust and greed led to murder in the suburbs, by Derek Pedley. Wakefield Press.
Its also available on Kindle

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...-by-derek-pedley/story-fni6uo1m-1226797632239

I think the reason Allison has affected me in the way she has is because of Carolyn. Devoted mum, wife, hard worker and kept things to herself, the list goes on.

Amee, I hear what you are saying sweetheart & oh God I feel your pain. Some of us here have actually lived to survive and escape.
I saw about Carolyn's murder on Wednesday night, (Ch 9?) her son said she was such a devoted loving mother. She would get them up and take the boys swimming before school, bring them home, get lunches prepared, take them to school, go to work, pick them up from school, take them to their activities, then back home, get dinner ready and start all over again the next day. Her son changed his name to her maiden name and sent it to his father in gaol and wrote to him 'your forgotten'.
Carolyn's son cried as he remembered his beautiful mum, it was so very sad, I cried for him.
Only a very devoted woman & mother could EVER hold that routine down & this filthy cow wanted everything what she had?? CAROLYN WAS THE EVERYTHING!!!

THATS WHY I HATE these trash 'other women', the likes of T McHugh, they instigate & create these saddest of situations. They are the motivation and they know it <modsnip>
Don't they understand they cannot BE Carolyn or Allison! They can NEVER replicate such beautiful devoted mothers!

WTF!!?? Grrrrrrr I'd better stop or I'll get 240 volts......again.

:( sorry in advance :(
But I mean it.

Amee, I hear what you are saying sweetheart & oh God I feel your pain. Some of us here have actually lived to survive and escape.

I saw about Carolyn's murder on Wednesday night, (Ch 9?) her son said she was such a devoted loving mother. She would get them up and take the boys swimming before school, bring them home, get lunches prepared, take them to school, go to work, pick them up from school, take them to their activities, then back home, get dinner ready and start all over again the next day. Her son changed his name to her maiden name and sent it to his father in gaol and wrote to him 'your forgotten'.

Carolyn's son cried as he remembered his beautiful mum, it was so very sad, I cried for him.

Only a very devoted woman & mother could EVER hold that routine down & this filthy cow wanted everything what she had?? CAROLYN WAS THE EVERYTHING!!!

THATS WHY I HATE these trash 'other women', the likes of T McHugh, they instigate & create these saddest of situations. They are the motivation and they know it <modsnip>

Don't they understand they cannot BE Carolyn or Allison! They can NEVER replicate such beautiful devoted mothers!

WTF!!?? Grrrrrrr I'd better stop or I'll get 240 volts......again.

:( sorry in advance :(

But I mean it.

Yes, TGY
TGY and Amee hugs

In the legal gossip Talk of the Town section of today's Brisbane Courier Mail, page 57, the author is relieved that Michael Byrne QC will not be appointed lead prosecutor as that would have meant an all Byrne team, namely Judge John Byrne, defence Michael Byrne QC and prosecutor (the other) Michael Byrne QC.
They reveal that esteemed silk Todd Fuller QC will lead the prosecution backed by equally accomplished prosecutor Danny Boyle.

LB1 he's not very original is he. I googled 'lover murders for insurance money' and wow there's millions in gaol who all thought the same. What idiots!

Gaol is full of innocent people.
:maddening:

Not only is he "not very original ...... "
(Yes, I did google "lover murders for insurance" And yes you are right TGY. Each with a slight difference, but essentially the same. They think they need big money NOW. The partner is regarded as expendable.)
According to GBC's past history, it appears he can't do much at all for himself.
It was Allison who secured him a Job at Flight Centre.
He was un unemployed ex spud picker. But Allison came to the rescue and gained employment. Essentially, it appears she was the bread winner. She then managed to have him employed at the same place.
But he managed to stuff that up.
(Note: Flight Centre staff have spoken very well of Allison. They have not said one word in his praise ....)
Was thinking of the saying about "biting the hand that feeds you."
Was also thinking about "is there anything this person can do without help?"

No LB1, I don't think there is anything GBC can do on his own. Sure can murder his wife and make it look like "She fell down a hole and won't be coming back" NOT, Ur us only a matter of time.

Here is a thought, Apparently there was a bug in the "crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower database" cached on a certain model and software of iPhone. Potentially in a text file on an iphone running software without the bug fix , a record of every phone tower and every available wifi router it has passed May be available.

http://blog.chron.com/techblog/2013/10/your-iphone-knows-where-youve-been-puts-it-on-a-map/

At Kholo bridge, is a wifi network visible?

Just a thought, because that would be difficult to explain.

Here is a thought, Apparently there was a bug in the "crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower database" cached on a certain model and software of iPhone. Potentially in a text file on an iphone running software without the bug fix , a record of every phone tower and every available wifi router it has passed May be available.

http://blog.chron.com/techblog/2013/10/your-iphone-knows-where-youve-been-puts-it-on-a-map/

At Kholo bridge, is a wifi network visible?

Just a thought, because that would be difficult to explain.

Now that is interesting indeed...... Thank you for your fine post.
I think that the QPS seized a certain mobile phone of one who had "slept soundly all night."
I wonder if those of other family members were likewise confiscated?
Is there more evidence than previously supposed?
From the article:

"In April 2011, iPhone and iPad users were surprised to discover that, not only was their device keeping track of where they’d been, it also was storing very detailed location information in a plain-text file on the phone. The data was derived by the cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots the devices encountered, and was added anonymously to a crowd sourced database.
Apple later said the devices were keeping more information than intended due to a bug, and issued a patch that reduced the amount of data. But, because it was used to improve and speed up location services, the practice continued."

Wasn't it Ben's car that G crashed at Indooroopilly?

I don't think it was Ben's car. In the bail docs, Bens statement records a phone conversation with Nigel who told Ben that G had been in an accident and they were waiting to see how he was... I am thinking that there were business debts that needed to be paid by past directors of the business. I will look over the financial report of the auditor to see what business creditors were owed money!! I bet not all the debts were in the company books. IMOO

I do recall a number of phones being taken, like a lot of them. The iPhone in particular will be the one, particularly a 3GS model without an updated software.

For those that don't get technobabble, GBC might be considering the question of, "what was you phone doing on the Kholo bridge at x o'clock on the night \ morning in question and how did it get back into your possession before 6.30 am?

The phone itself, by means of a mistake will record and time and date stamp every time it sees a network location, such as every time it has been in a McDonald's store or a Starbucks for instance. If one of the residents nearby has a wifi network, it will be recorded and time and date stamped.

I don't think it matters if this is seen coming or prosecution blindsides with it, it is shut the gate, there is no reasonable explanation, unless the phone did it.......

I do recall a number of phones being taken, like a lot of them. The iPhone in particular will be the one, particularly a 3GS model without an updated software.

For those that don't get technobabble, GBC might be considering the question of, "what was you phone doing on the Kholo bridge at x o'clock on the night \ morning in question and how did it get back into your possession before 6.30 am?

The phone itself, by means of a mistake will record and time and date stamp every time it sees a network location, such as every time it has been in a McDonald's store or a Starbucks for instance. If one of the residents nearby has a wifi network, it will be recorded and time and date stamped.

I don't think it matters if this is seen coming or prosecution blindsides with it, it is shut the gate, there is no reasonable explanation, unless the phone did it.......

Good thinking BigT. No, I don't get technobabble most of the time but I do understand what you're saying.

Attached below are the lists of phones confiscated from GBC and Toni McHugh, as mentioned in the Computer Analyst's affidavit.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9048348&postcount=31"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*[/ame]

There were three 3GS models among all of these phones. One belonging to GBC, one belonging to TM and the other belonging to Allison's daughter H.

Among GBC's phones was a Samsung SGH-A651 with no SIM card. I often wonder about the SIM card found near where Allison's body was found. Police ruled out this SIM card being connected to Allison's murder but I wonder what they based that ruling on?

Click images to enlarge.

GBC-phones.jpg

Phones-McHugh-and-other.jpg

Good thinking BigT. No, I don't get technobabble most of the time but I do understand what you're saying.

Attached below are the lists of phones confiscated from GBC and Toni McHugh, as mentioned in the Computer Analyst's affidavit.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

There were three 3GS models among all of these phones. One belonging to GBC, one belonging to TM and the other belonging to Allison's daughter H.

Among GBC's phones was a Samsung SGH-A651 with no SIM card. I often wonder about the SIM card found near where Allison's body was found. Police ruled out this SIM card being connected to Allison's murder but I wonder what they based that ruling on?

Click images to enlarge.

View attachment 41727

View attachment 41728

Police also said (very politely or circumspectly) that GBC was not considered a suspect .... at this time...
The SIM card at the bridge that was also "not related" has always stood out to me. (Big Red flag appeared for me that never went away)

Considering that circumspection here appears paramount.

Circumvention of Law by Persons of Interest appears also to be considerable.
Appears there were:
ASIC problems.
Business partners being screwed problems.
Honesty problems.
Morality problems.
Ethical problems.
Adultery problems.
Integrity problems.
<modsnip> personality problems that have to date afforded lifestyle expectations in accordance with said <modsnip>
All IMO.
And the general public is expected to believe all that <modsnip>

SUPREME AND DISTRICT COURTS BRISBANE

LAW LIST
Thursday 13 March 2014

SUPREME COURT OF QUEENSLAND

SUPREME COURT CRIMINAL SITTINGS
BADEN-CLAY Justice Byrne Court 12 Floor 5 9:15 AM
(Review - Legal Representatives Required)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine