Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know it was the police. Probably when they were checking it out after they took it from GBC. What a bonus that would have been for them.

GBC knew the iPhone & it would be simple so see the recordings as it sits on the face of the phone 'voice memos'. I'm surprised if he didn't look.
It could have meant blackmail in the wrong hands. Big bucks! :slap:

Looking at pic above I couldn't help noticing the car model sticker on window at GBC's shoulder. IMO this wouldn't have been his first time in the back of a Lexus... except this one is white ;)

Creepy and unattractive visual in my head!!!:facepalm:

Looking at pic above I couldn't help noticing the car model sticker on window at GBC's shoulder. IMO this wouldn't have been his first time in the back of a Lexus... except this one is white ;)

Yep. No 50 shades of grey there!

There's the police searching waterways, drains & paddocks everywhere for Allison's IPhone3.
What the hell, there's GBC walking past Pie Face with an IPhone!
Same blue & white shirt as he had on the back of the police car. Same day?
Business as usual!

I can't believe the trial is next week.

what an amazing coincidence that when Flegg goes to sell his unit in St Lucia, Sue Heath organises it thru Gerards franchise , and Toni McHugh is the agent who does the sale....

Dec 11th 2011 ... Gerard is asking to borrow money from Flegg.. around $400,000.00 Flegg says no deal.

March 6th 2012..Gerard leaves a message on Fleggs phone, Flegg lets it slide, he's a busy man , dropkicks the callback to Gerard over to Sue Heath.. she returns Gerards call some days after this.. say, March 10th. 2012. well.. its high drama time.. Gerard is fearful, agitated and in tears.. so is Sue , on hearing this.. Gerard needs $300,000.00 now ,yesterday , right now, or he loses everything, and things are not good at home.

Flegg feels a bit ashamed of not ringing Gerard himself so he does now. . this is March 12th, 2012... and Gerard is calm, collected... doesn't really want to talk about financial matters...

I reckon its right there, March 11th 2012 ,when he comes up with the plan to access the $400,000.00 or $300,000.00....the $100,000.00 difference is irrelevant since he didn't have any hope of raising $ 10.00 .

Only a matter of opportunity, then..

Trooper, the March 6th paragraph made me giggle. In my head I was reading it like you'd hear a commentator at the footy! Haha, lightened my mood, thanks.:floorlaugh:

Trooper, the March 6th paragraph made me giggle. In my head I was reading it like you'd hear a commentator at the footy! Haha, lightened my mood, thanks.:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

You guys are all so amazing!!!
I can't believe we're so close to the trial, it's going to be intense...
Bring on justice for Allison!

Me too! (Not meaning to be disrespectful and all) But the commentator at the footy way of putting words bit. (Think Trooper might be a Football commentator in disguise! Ha ha!)
Can hear the low and slow almost reverend calculating careful words as the ball gets passed hither and yon.
Ball... Or hot potato? Don't know. Either way, it's too hot to handle in comfort.
Also get the feeling that Sue H (in the cold clear light of day) has decided that distancing herself from matters is not the best option. Correction; it's not ethical right or moral. An innocent life has been lost unnecessarily.
And personal suspicions (or intuition) may be more than just that.

Me too! (Not meaning to be disrespectful and all) But the commentator at the footy way of putting words bit. (Think Trooper might be a Football commentator in disguise! Ha ha!)
Can hear the low and slow almost reverend calculating careful words as the ball gets passed hither and yon.
Ball... Or hot potato? Don't know. Either way, it's too hot to handle in comfort.
Also get the feeling that Sue H (in the cold clear light of day) has decided that distancing herself from matters is not the best option. Correction; it's not ethical right or moral. An innocent life has been lost unnecessarily.
And personal suspicions (or intuition) may be more than just that.

I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge that I bought on the day he was arrested and have kept until he is sentenced. Can't wait to crack that open! Fingers crossed!

Champagne it is! Then followed with a medicinal red chaser.

Deal Makara?
I'm positively looking forward for a big cyber party.
This next 6 weeks will be awesome.

We'll be waiting for this BIG truth OW.

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ

purple IPhone
black & white phones
Lexus... except this one is white
50 shades of grey
blue & white shirt
red chaser

Just pulled the colours from various posts, so we're in colour mode tonight...lol.

What colour was Allison's phone?? I don't quite recall the colour being mentioned.

Has anyone ever seen a Lexus cop car?
Not me. :twocents:

Just reading Sue Heaths statement .

She said " I now am sorry I had given GBC the mobile phone and inconvenienced Bruce by involving him.

Do not think she has a need to be sorry he was already involved.
He heard screams
He offered accommodation
He visited the BC home to check on their welfare.
Organised Sue to deliver the newspaper.
He failed to mention in his first statement that GBC busness sold his unit and TMH was the agent.
And of course that small loan that GBC requested.

Also Ms Heath said that
Nigel asked her what government help he could get, as no government agency had come offering help or protection for Gerards house and they were concerned it was vacant.

Ms Heath internet search came up with Relationships Australia as a point of contact.

Had a bit of a read of the services they offer and IMO this service does not seem to be an appropriate point of contact re a vacant rented house!

Just another coincidence that Relationships Australia would be recommended I guess!!!

I'd say that would be it. Good sleuthing PrimeSuspect. I don't know how many times I've seen that image and I've never noted the colour of the phone! So what about the white IPhone mentioned in the article upthread? How does that come into play? Perhaps the journalist was mistaken about the colour of the phone, or as I said, there were two phones.

Purple phone cover highlights his pallor rather well I thought - not.

Can feel the anticipation rumblings in the thread - 'go team Allison'... Am not able to be a regular, however will come up when I can. Broomstick getting a spit and polish for given opportunities.

Can't remember whom wanted the peacock feathers, however Andrew has offered to donate a few for the cause.

Just on phone colours, this pic was snapped in early days & looks to be a silverish/metallic colour. Are my eyes playing tricks or is the edging on this phone different to the tiny bit we can see exposed in the infamous 'Pie Face' snap? I'm getting the timeline all confused now as to what phones he had when. Either way, if we are counting phones....

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/04/26/1226339/121680-gerard-baden-clay.jpg

"PIE FACE"
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/05/02/1226344/037388-gerard-baden-clay.jpg

Good find Poss. I am pleased that outstanding issue has been dealt with before the 10th so they don't waste time at the start of the trial. They can get straight into jury selection on day 1.

Good find Poss. I am pleased that outstanding issue has been dealt with before the 10th so they don't waste time at the start of the trial. They can get straight into jury selection on day 1.

Without a "Challenge" because they have been quizzed? I think we can expect more attention to empaneling a jury from Mr Byrne QC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties