Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finger nail scratches on his face??? Well done, Allison! A final farewell that hopefully will bring justice.

Thank God she did & thank God for constable Kieran Ash.
He could have got away with it.

Oh but Trooper, GBC & TMH had lots in common, they were in love, or at least Toni was :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think TMcH was in love with Allison's lifestyle. She appears a very covetous woman.
My cruel wife doesn't understand me. The oldest trick in the book. Oh & he played it.
Allison's diary? GBC was very cruel.

Thank God she did & thank God for constable Kieran Ash.
He could have got away with it.

I think TMcH was in love with Allison's lifestyle. She appears a very covetous woman.
My cruel wife doesn't understand me. The oldest trick in the book. Oh & he played it.
Allison's diary? GBC was very cruel.

BBM

covetous.. excellent word, excellent.. not the one I am after , but an even better one. A covetous woman ..

:crazy::boohoo::rolleyes::laugh: Truly, I cannot think of the correct word for what Toni was in.. it was something not unrelated to love, in a basic way, but it had all the elements of mesmerised, cultish, religious fervour, oh. heh. the word, what IS it??

From reports Allison was a proud graceful woman who hid all problems. Toni wanted what Allison had. Toni had a taste of the good life, money being splashed, 4-5 star hotels, travel and being on 'the boss's' arm and all the trappings.

Oh if Ol' Toni really knew, it was a rented house, no assets and hocked to the limit and ready to implode.
How pathetic can one be.

There are people ,.men and women, who out of genuine spiritual adoration, flay themselves to ribbons, crawl on their hands and knees over cut glass to approach a shrine, have themselves strung up on quasi crucifixes, walk slowly over burning coals, fast for months, enter into a solitary state in a cave and commune.. this sort of thing.. Toni has that sort of ... ...

What is the darned word??

This sounds the state Allison was in.
Ol' Tone as next in line.

FOOL?

She was the mother by a bedside lamp softly singing Away in a Manger to send her three daughters off to sleep.
She was the sum total of two deeply loving parents, the kind of people thoughtful enough to bring lunch and supplies to a team of emergency workers searching for their missing daughter.
She was the burst of joy in her mobile phone greeting: "Hi, you have phoned Allison Baden-Clay. I'm unable to take your call right now, but if you leave your name, number and a short message, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for calling and have a great day! Bye!"

The woman next door. Allison is every wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend.
That's why this cuts us so deeply. Allison represented us.

Domestic violence stops with the man in the mirror.

http://www.news.com.au/national/eve...e-girl-next-door/story-e6frfkvr-1226347315119

Allison had three little girls on her team. Toni still has two boys.
Gerard had daydreams (at real estate conferences) about cars, houses, domestic arrangements, kids, school, bragging, bragging, bragging at the Chamber of Commerce, selling the dream, selling lifestyles, strutting around at the Showgrounds, sizzling sausages, baking burgers, bragging, bragging, bragging

Posts were removed due to be off topic and namecalling, which are against the rules. Consider this a last warning.

:tos:

Oh but Trooper, GBC & TMH had lots in common, they were in love, or at least Toni was :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

GBC was in love too, with three others.... "Me Myself and I"
Oh, wait, make that 4 if you include Bruce Overland.

Moo

The countdown is on - 3 weeks to go - Tick Tock, Tick Tock..... Am fervently hoping that right will prevail over evil, & that Justice will be rightly served. Am worried that the defense will portray Allison in a bad light, in order to make their client out to be the victim, & suggest that he acted in self defense, or that he was being "bullied", & just snapped. Am concerned that this will be traumatic for her family, because memories of her are all they have, & to have her name blackened, seems intolerably unfair. Hoping that Allison's words, ( eg Diary, & testimony from those that were close to her), will allow her "voice" to be heard clearly & that the Prosecution have all their "Ducks in a very neat row".

The countdown is on - 3 weeks to go - Tick Tock, Tick Tock..... Am fervently hoping that right will prevail over evil, & that Justice will be rightly served. Am worried that the defense will portray Allison in a bad light, in order to make their client out to be the victim, & suggest that he acted in self defense, or that he was being "bullied", & just snapped.

I doubt they will say anything about self defense or his mental state.
The blunt razor, caterpillar attack, his less than plausible denial and business as usual have been the mainstream of his demeanor and statements. Changing this line would not make sense. I think they are committed to attacking the circumstantial evidence and sowing seeds of doubt; suicide, some else did it, witness credibility etc.

Moo

Allison had three little girls on her team. Toni still has two boys.
Gerard had daydreams (at real estate conferences) about cars, houses, domestic arrangements, kids, school, bragging, bragging, bragging at the Chamber of Commerce, selling the dream, selling lifestyles, strutting around at the Showgrounds, sizzling sausages, baking burgers, bragging, bragging, bragging

Not to mention all his 'friends' who defriended him on facebook eg Campbell Newman, Julie Bishop, etc etc and of course his buddy Flegg. You should never ask your neighbour for more than a cup of sugar.

I'm sure Allison had her downfalls but she did not deserve to be murdered. (Allegedly).

domestic violence stops with the man in the mirror

I'm sure Allison had her downfalls but she did not deserve to be murdered. (Allegedly).

Absolutely - agree 100% TGY - my main point was the tendency to get a little bit carried away with the whole black and white thing. I'm sure there were faults on both sides, and quite probably much more on one side than the other.

Don't forget that I am very local to this (as are many others in here) and I know several of the people involved directly, including some who have already appeared as witnesses, and we also have had business dealings with GBC's agency in the past. And one of my very good friends was one of Allison's best friends too.

But despite that closeness to the case, I am really trying to keep an open mind. I can't say that I don't have some preconceived conclusions already - I do. But I am really trying very hard to keep those preconceptions under tight control, and will wait for what emerges at the trial.

<modsnip>. if Bayley hadn't pleaded guilty to the murder of Jill Meagher, his trial COULD have run into all sorts of strife after the comments made by the judge in the early stages, about various social media sites.

I'd hate that to become a factor in this one....

Absolutely - agree 100% TGY - my main point was the tendency to get a little bit carried away with the whole black and white thing. I'm sure there were faults on both sides, and quite probably much more on one side than the other.

Don't forget that I am very local to this (as are many others in here) and I know several of the people involved directly, including some who have already appeared as witnesses, and we also have had business dealings with GBC's agency in the past. And one of my very good friends was one of Allison's best friends too.

But despite that closeness to the case, I am really trying to keep an open mind. I can't say that I don't have some preconceived conclusions already - I do. But I am really trying very hard to keep those preconceptions under tight control, and will wait for what emerges at the trial.

<modsnip> if Bayley hadn't pleaded guilty to the murder of Jill Meagher, his trial COULD have run into all sorts of strife after the comments made by the judge in the early stages, about various social media sites.

I'd hate that to become a factor in this one....

Not all Doc, I always appreciate your comments & it's great to know you're there. I am one who gets a little heated and the things I've deleted. I do try to stick MSM links, um mostly.:D

Would you like to share with us, in general, what the local feelings are at this time before the court case? There are many locals as witnesses so many would know someone involved. I'd imagine very supportive each other. It's a loving community you are in.

Not all Doc, I always appreciate your comments & it's great to know you're there. I am one who gets a little heated and the things I've deleted. I do try to stick MSM links, um mostly.:D

Would you like to share with us, in general, what the local feelings are at this time before the court case? There are many locals as witnesses so many would know someone involved. I'd imagine very supportive each other. It's a loving community you are in.

Thanks TGY - there was no offence intended, and I'm glad none was taken.

Yes, Brookfield is a pretty close community, and gossip spreads like ants at a picnic. I think it's probably fair to say that the general consensus is - how can I put it delicately? - errr, that GBC is not likely to come up smelling of roses..... :blushing:

But despite that, there are still some/many who are trying to keep open minds, including some who may surprise you, who are closer to the case than I am.

Many - including me - are waiting to see what surprises may be in store, including about the darned Kenmore roundabout, and whether or not Allison's phone was ever found.

Only 3 weeks to go, troops :fence:

Thanks TGY - there was no offence intended, and I'm glad none was taken.

Yes, Brookfield is a pretty close community, and gossip spreads like ants at a picnic. I think it's probably fair to say that the general consensus is - how can I put it delicately? - errr, that GBC is not likely to come up smelling of roses..... :blushing:

But despite that, there are still some/many who are trying to keep open minds, including some who may surprise you, who are closer to the case than I am.

Many - including me - are waiting to see what surprises may be in store, including about the darned Kenmore roundabout, and whether or not Allison's phone was ever found.

Only 3 weeks to go, troops :fence:

Thanks for the valuable insight from a local, Doc. :) I can imagine the community exudes anticipation.
So close now, altogether we've come a long way.
It's safer to have open minds, unfortunately that's a near impossibility for me.
Disappointment is not on my agenda.

Domestic violence stops with the man in the mirror.

:crazy::boohoo::rolleyes::laugh: Truly, I cannot think of the correct word for what Toni was in.. it was something not unrelated to love, in a basic way, but it had all the elements of mesmerised, cultish, religious fervour, oh. heh. the word, what IS it??

Self flagilation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member