Alternate (Non-POI) Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
paraphrased by me...as per Winston Churchill: "It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"....why is it that many years of blogging by a particular someone should suddenly cease?

It could be many things ranging from personal issues (financial, healthy, family related or otherwise). I'm not sure about the possibility of a law suit because who has been so threatened by her blog that they would want to pursue legal action against her? I don't think she strayed far into the "danger areas" of other possible suspects -- ?

Only DAH and he is in a secure facility.

Guesses by Chalain1? Ya don't say!

I would guess she got an advance and they asked her to quit blogging. The DAH angle will be the book. Think it will sell well if she addresses some of the problems with the argument.

whether it was a ring or one person, someone found out that police in the area didn't arrest people for sex with children. I believe it was probably two different perps who did jacob and jared. word probably got around quick within the group of people who had the same interests in children that Fr Hoefgen wasn't arrested after he confessed. If and when his activities were talked about, this would be a nice advertisement for the area to attract people like this:

In another case, Theisen allowed the Rev. Francis Hoefgen to lead a parish in Hastings after Hoefgen had sex with a troubled teenage boy. The boy had gone to live with Hoefgen in the parish house in 1983 after attempting suicide.

Hoefgen confessed to Cold Spring Police Chief Vincent Konz, a parishioner who later expressed concern about the case becoming public. He met with Hoefgen in private rather than at the police station or the rectory because he didn’t want to “cause speculation,” he told lawyers.

“There’s so many small people in a small town like this they could crucify the guy,” Konz said. “And maybe he had it coming, but that wasn’t the way things were handled in those days. My concern was what it would do to the faith community.”
http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/decades-of-abuse-and-secrecy-at-st-johns-abbey/

whether it was a ring or one person, someone found out that police in the area didn't arrest people for sex with children. I believe it was probably two different perps who did jacob and jared. word probably got around quick within the group of people who had the same interests in children that Fr Hoefgen wasn't arrested after he confessed. If and when his activities were talked about, this would be a nice advertisement for the area to attract people like this:

In another case, Theisen allowed the Rev. Francis Hoefgen to lead a parish in Hastings after Hoefgen had sex with a troubled teenage boy. The boy had gone to live with Hoefgen in the parish house in 1983 after attempting suicide.

Hoefgen confessed to Cold Spring Police Chief Vincent Konz, a parishioner who later expressed concern about the case becoming public. He met with Hoefgen in private rather than at the police station or the rectory because he didn’t want to “cause speculation,” he told lawyers.

“There’s so many small people in a small town like this they could crucify the guy,” Konz said. “And maybe he had it coming, but that wasn’t the way things were handled in those days. My concern was what it would do to the faith community.”
http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/decades-of-abuse-and-secrecy-at-st-johns-abbey/

RBBM

He definitely had it coming! And they were right, many of us former Catholics lost all respect for and faith in our church after all this priest abuse came out.

it looks like one of the founding members of NAMBLA in 1978, David Thorstad lived in St Paul MN. If you google "NAMBLA Minnesota" all of the results will come up. Thorstad went to U of M, etc etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thorstad

this would prove that it would be a friendly place for multiple perps

Hang on, folks. I'm going to move us to a new thread.

Investigators do not know if the van is related to Jacob's abduction. But they believe Jacob's abductor has ties to Stearns County. The 1970s model van is tan with rust on the bottom and a white bumper. It has six-ply blackwall bias tires, two rear windows, back doors and possibly side windows.

Meanwhile Monday, state Attorney General Hubert H. Humphrey III said a group calling itself the
``Missing and Exploited Children's Network'' may be a scam run by someone trying to make money off the kidnapping.

http://m.postbulletin.com/north-dak...5cc-ff85-5d67-b05e-e7d1a3e794a0.html?mode=jqm

"There are many questions that will remain unanswered since Seitz was dead long before all of this evidence was discovered, but all of these things piled together look awfully suspicious and point to the likely possibility that Seitz may be the suspect who abducted Jacob."

"Littered throughout the apartment were countless drawings, VHS tapes and paintings of little boys, either naked or being tortured sexually or both. Amongst all this, and even more horrifying, were the numerous maps they found of desolated areas and parks. There was a road map of Illinois with 2 locations circled. They also came across 2 children’s shoes, one being a size of 2 ½, another being a size 3 ½, both containing DNA. They found books on cannibalism, a small round bone with the marrow sucked out, brown, blonde and black patches of human hair, rings and necklaces, bondage straps and chains hanging from the rafters of the home, handcuffs, a box full of negatives and a .38 caliber gun. There were newspaper clippings of missing children, and photos and posters of missing children. It was quickly apparent that Seitz seemed to have taken on quite the obsession with one boy in particular. That boy – was Jacob Wetterling. Authorities found video footage of Jacob before he went missing, maps of Jacob’s hometown, and
many posters and laminated photos of Jacob. They also discovered a map of Millstream Park, which was near the spot where Jacob was abducted. Authorities were shocked when they discovered that Seitz had actually approached Patty while the search for Jacob was going on."

With LE calling the prints consistent but not conclusive still, what is Vernons shoe size and height?

https://www.google.com/search?q=.38...ved=0ahUKEwjc8NnYgdfJAhWG6x4KHdaCA74Q_AUIBygB

The tire tracks are not consistent with a van from what I can see in the pictures.

Was Vernon Seitz Officially ruled out, way back when??

I find it so bizarre that he also resembles the sketch, had video of JEW, along with tufts of hair at his place, among other odd/disgusting findings. ={
Also, anyone know if his voice has ever been recorded? If so, have any of the victims been able to listen to what he sounded like? Curious.

Was Vernon Seitz Officially ruled out, way back when??

I find it so bizarre that he also resembles the sketch, had video of JEW, along with tufts of hair at his place, among other odd/disgusting findings. ={
Also, anyone know if his voice has ever been recorded? If so, have any of the victims been able to listen to what he sounded like? Curious.

Yes he was ruled out. Just a creepy barber it turns out.

Back in the day, I gave LE two names of perverts. One was a college educ prof and another a neighbor of my BFF. They were both short.

Is this a characteristic of many pervs? Being short? Arrested development perhaps?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back