Alternate (Non-POI) Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't you think when they reopened the cold case in 2009 or 2010 when they got the sealed warrants for the R farm that these new investigators from the BCA and whomeever else they got involved looked at everything?

Who knows

I wonder if he was ever investigated? What kinds of vehicles he owned or the church/organizations owned & of course any alibi? ...

I wonder if he was ever investigated? What kinds of vehicles he owned or the church/organizations owned & of course any alibi? ...

I would doubt it as all of this priest stuff was unknown at the time

Think it's too late?

Too late? He is dead. Dead at 89 years old so was he too old? I think he died five years ago. The boy he abused is in his 30's so Fitzgerald was not too old to be abusing.

The amount of priests abusing is staggering.

I saw from the link he was abusing in the " 80's " in Minnesota.

I just can't get over how similar he looks to the sketch. And the article said he was molesting in the 80's in Minnesota.

Creepy..

Leech Lake is 155 miles

Lake Teaverse is 131 miles.

I wonder if he served close to St Joe ever?

He does look like be sketch of the guy at the convenience store

I don't know why she would take it down. It's important to always have new people reading and reading everything about the case if it's ever going to be solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why she would take it down. It's important to always have new people reading and reading everything about the case if it's ever going to be solved.

I wonder if the rumors of her writing a book are true. She could be collecting all of the info off of the blogs for a book.

Mossad is influenced by her, we should ask him.

My thoughts exactly human. Fitzgerald and the Tom Thumb suspect look similar indeed. The location, timing & nature of his offense. Makes my heart race a bit when I think about it that's for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89
Back