Alternate (Non-POI) Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE should release at least ONE piece of evidence. They have not done anything on this case and it has been 25 years. I think they don't want egg on their face if someone else solves it. But come on now. It has been way too long. Open up evidence to the public to get the case going again.

I agree. Clearly whatever they are doing is not working. After 26 years it's time to open up those boxes and throw us something new.

What things do you think NEMEC, John Walsh, or the Wetterlings know. Do you think they have more info?

I am not Catholic, but I love your Pope, on so any fronts. Since Stearns county is mostly Catholic, maybe his visit will open up his flock to share what they know.

Yes I do think LE has more info. They always keep things out of the media so they can verify real confessions vs fake ones. There is probably something from the scene or a trait about the perp that they have not revealed. I do understand that. It's just been SO many years. One additional tidbit of previously unrealized info could crack the case. Why not try!?

LE should release at least ONE piece of evidence. They have not done anything on this case and it has been 25 years. I think they don't want egg on their face if someone else solves it. But come on now. It has been way too long. Open up evidence to the public to get the case going again.

They don't have much if any evidence. 25; years of nothing

I am reading John[SUP][/SUP] Sandford's Field of Prey. Interesting as the killers are in Southern MN and they have an old farmhouse with a hidden bomb shelter.

Don't know how accurate this is, but Lucas is looking through the files of the old cases and the LE noted that they had posted signs in every MN prison offering a reward for credible suspects. I think Sandford does his research. Interesting if LE does this.

Some forum members have their britches in a wad over the lack of ideas so I will go ahead and state the obvious once again. You have a poi who is named merely because of the location of the crime. There is zero evidence against dr so that completely eliminates him in my mind. This leads me to kevin first he's there in the location with a very strange story and I don't want to hear about him being elminated by anyone. The second is a long gone experienced predator who was driving one of the reported vehicles. Those are the two things that stick out to me as what should be focal points.

Some forum members have their britches in a wad over the lack of ideas so I will go ahead and state the obvious once again. You have a poi who is named merely because of the location of the crime. There is zero evidence against dr so that completely eliminates him in my mind. This leads me to kevin first he's there in the location with a very strange story and I don't want to hear about him being elminated by anyone. The second is a long gone experienced predator who was driving one of the reported vehicles. Those are the two things that stick out to me as what should be focal points.

Kevin bugs me alot too. If the tire track is kevins, and the footprint is Jacobs, what have we there? In the same area it does look like a car was parked and then drove again. Then you have Kevin saying he wondered if they should have loaded up the bikes. Then you have Kevin driving all the way into DR's farm when he said he already knew that further ahead was a dead end. If he knew the area and the dead end already, he should have known the rassier driveway to be a driveway. Why did they go all the way into the farm and turn around? Then you have him silent for 15 years. He is still not public and we never heard from the girlfriend yet, which isn't fair, she's a person and should care to talk as well. Then you have kevins girlfriends car that strongly resembles the tan monte carlo. After all of this, DR is the POI, and it's completely destroying his life.

Kevin bugs me alot too. If the tire track is kevins, and the footprint is Jacobs, what have we there? In the same area it does look like a car was parked and then drove again. Then you have Kevin saying he wondered if they should have loaded up the bikes. Then you have Kevin driving all the way into DR's farm when he said he already knew that further ahead was a dead end. If he knew the area and the dead end already, he should have known the rassier driveway to be a driveway. Why did they go all the way into the farm and turn around? Then you have him silent for 15 years. He is still not public and we never heard from the girlfriend yet, which isn't fair, she's a person and should care to talk as well. Then you have kevins girlfriends car that strongly resembles the tan monte carlo. After all of this, DR is the POI, and it's completely destroying his life.

Yup. Makes no sense.

When something makes no sense there is a reason.

Not sure but he's definitely someone who needs to be scrutinized

You don't think he was scrutinized? LE looking for the owner of a tire track for umpteen years and then Kevin comes forward....wouldn't that alone cause scrutiny? Even so, I agree with you that Kevin's story is strange....but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction as they say. We don't know if the tire tread photographed next to Jacob's last footprint was Kevin's or another vehicle. Could it be possible that Kevin stopped momentarily to consider whether or not to proceed further into(East) the Rassier driveway or make a 'Y' turn.....IMO, curiosity propelled him to drive on...the same curiosity that brought him to the DelWin and the TT. How would he know a crime of such magnitude had been committed? (Assuming he's innocent-same as the POI). In the end, IMO, Kevin's story is what it is- and his silence for many years, while inexplicable to most people's logic, may be simply a definition of his character-same as his unwise and maybe unknowing intersection of a major crime scene.

in my opinion, everyone who was in the area at the time of the abduction needs to be re-scruitinized as LE has come to a standstill 26 years later. And NO ONE should be eliminated.

in my opinion, everyone who was in the area at the time of the abduction needs to be re-scruitinized as LE has come to a standstill 26 years later. And NO ONE should be eliminated.

Don't you think when they reopened the cold case in 2009 or 2010 when they got the sealed warrants for the R farm that these new investigators from the BCA and whomeever else they got involved looked at everything?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back