Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if carlos did his grocery shopping at his fathers store down the street. Seems that he would be bringing home alot more groceries with four other mouths to feed.

Ramsey just becomes more beloved every time he speaks. That last link to cnn interview is the one where he makes the statement about how different the interview would be if he'd known AC had been raping them. " Now we wanna hurt you '' , also about giving the reward to the girls...also he seems very emotional and almost responsible for living next door and having no clue..he seems down on himself for not rescuing the girls sooner!

Does anyone know about the second man who helped?I've heard mention of him but wonder if he is steering clear of the spotlight. That would be fine but I'd hate for him to be ignored just because Ramsey is so charismatic ! Superstar !

Schmae, that gentleman if I read correctly doesn't speak English very well and needed someone to interpret. I'll try and find his name.

I do wonder if carlos did his grocery shopping at his fathers store down the street. Seems that he would be bringing home alot more groceries with four other mouths to feed.

The girls were all malnourished and dehydrated so he probably only brought home enough food to barely hold them over until the next meal. No one would notice that and he seems a portly fellow *( GAG) so he ate well enough. If anyone saw him with a big bag of food they would think he would just eat it all, probably.

As silly as it seems I also wondered if he went clothes shopping for the women at all. Or did they just have to toss on whatever he wore?

Also unfortunately I wondered abouth birthing as well in that place. I can't fathom.

Not too much though if the girls were as reported, somewhat malnourished. Didn't neighbors also say they saw him coming and going with fast food quiet a bit?

still SMH, still wrapping my head around the amazing story of these three women being located, at long last.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/08/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html

By Ed Payne, CNN
updated 8:15 AM EDT, Wed May 8, 2013

<snipped>
An administrative judge granted police an extension of the city's usual 36-hour window to charge suspects, giving them until Wednesday evening to charge Ariel Castro, 52, who lived in the home where the women were found, and his brothers, 54-year-old Pedro Castro and 50-year-old Onil Castro, police Det. Jennifer Ciaccia said Tuesday.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-cleveland-kidnappings-20130508,0,1021071.story

Police said Castro was interviewed extensively during the investigation regarding the child left on the bus, and that no criminal wrongdoing was found. A witness had reported Castro telling the child to "lay down, *****," but child welfare officials concluded the complaint was unsubstantiated.

Israel Lugo, a neighbor, said he called police in November 2011 after his sister saw a girl at the house holding a baby and crying for help. He said police came and banged on the door several times but left when no one answered.

More recently, about eight months ago, Lugo said, his sister saw Ariel Castro park his school bus outside and take a large bag of fast food and several drinks inside.

"My sister said something's wrong ... That's when my mom called the police," he said. Lugo said police came and warned Castro not to park the bus in front of his house.

Another neighbor, Anthony Westry, said a little girl could often be seen peering from the attic window of the Castro house.

"She was always looking out the window," he said. Castro would take her to the park to play very early in the morning, "not around the time you would take kids to play," he said.

Not too much though if the girls were as reported, somewhat malnourished. Didn't neighbors also say they saw him coming and going with fast food quiet a bit?

still SMH, still wrapping my head around the amazing story of these three women being located, at long last.

Yeah imagine ! I'm thinking they may go days and days with no food and instead of anything healthy ( sorry mcdonalds) he comes in with 2 bigmacs each to get them through another week. Sickening !

Thanks for the links guys, I am just so taken with Charles. He is simply real folk, no artifice and I find it so refreshing. :)

Me too, tlcya. He's such a good man, with such a strong sense of personal responsibility. I wish I could find everything he said about why he doesn't feel he could take the reward. It was all about feeling responsible, that he feels bad because he could have rescued them sooner, but trying to figure out why he didn't figure it out, when it was right next door to him all those years.

He's a "step up and do something about it" kind of guy, and that's something I really admire in people. Stop complaining, don't just walk on by - do something!

He's a dishwasher, can't even afford a cell phone, yet he'll give the reward to the girls, because he recognizes that he still has so much more than they do.

I do hope if he gets the reward, that he'll keep some of it for himself. He deserves it so much, in so many ways.

Schmae, that gentleman if I read correctly doesn't speak English very well and needed someone to interpret. I'll try and find his name.

His name is Angel Cordero

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-cleveland-kidnappings-20130508,0,1021071.story

Police said Castro was interviewed extensively during the investigation regarding the child left on the bus, and that no criminal wrongdoing was found. A witness had reported Castro telling the child to "lay down, *****," but child welfare officials concluded the complaint was unsubstantiated.

Israel Lugo, a neighbor, said he called police in November 2011 after his sister saw a girl at the house holding a baby and crying for help. He said police came and banged on the door several times but left when no one answered.

More recently, about eight months ago, Lugo said, his sister saw Ariel Castro park his school bus outside and take a large bag of fast food and several drinks inside.

"My sister said something's wrong ... That's when my mom called the police," he said. Lugo said police came and warned Castro not to park the bus in front of his house.

Another neighbor, Anthony Westry, said a little girl could often be seen peering from the attic window of the Castro house.

"She was always looking out the window," he said. Castro would take her to the park to play very early in the morning, "not around the time you would take kids to play," he said.

Please don't hate me for asking this. With complaints like those above are the police just allowed to barge in your home? I'm just asking as we had several cases in Philly where police were called and banged on the door or it was answered and they were told all was O.K.

I'm not excusing anything or any behavior, but I do recall my dad who was a Detective saying "People do not understand. We just can't bust into an apartment or home". I recall him very pained because in one case they were called for disturbance and a poor girl was in the apaprtment being murdered.

TIA

Again I mean no disrespect.

I just had a thought. Now think about this. In a way today Ramsey is still protecting/saving these girls. You know the media is salivating over who gets first exclusive interviews with which girl. They are lining up and blowing up the phone lines and opening the checkbooks to try to get all the gory details first. I will not watch those interviews and personally I hope they do not even take place. I don't want them to recount the gory details ...... its' just WRONG! You know it is coming and if you choose to watch it , that's fine, but it's not for me . I even understand the public wanting to know. In a case like this, we are a sponge and just want to absorb more and more information because the case is so shocking and at the same time , very uniting ! But enter an unassuming dishwasher and the media has lots and lots of things to keep them busy other than sticking a microphone in the face of a grieving child . I say child because emotionally they probably still are. Regardless of their age, they are girls whose youth was ripped away and that needs to be remembered. ( off track,sorry) So Charles is now basically ' taking the heat' for them in a way. He's keeping media and public plenty satisfied for more , more , more and this is buying the girls time to rest and relax and catch their breath and let their freedom sink in. He is the gift that keeps on giving !

Could be but we really don't know why they were in SpEd. I'm a School Psychologist, and SpEd is a huge umbrella: speech/language, OT/PT, learning disabilities, emotional disturbance, other health impaired (OHI)... not just intellectually deficient (aka MR). Just had to put that out there.

Also, I have no idea what Michele's cause of disorientation is, but folks with nonverbal learning disabilities often have a tough time with directions and getting lost.

We really just don't know.

Right, a good friend of mine was Gina's teacher when she disappeared. She taught special ed and from my understanding these classes are for the kids with learning disabilities and emotional problems these are inner city kids that don't come from the best homes and need special attention. I remember back when Gina went missing my friend being a mess she said Gina was a nice girl and couldn't believe she had left her class that day and just disappeared.

I don't know about a link but the interview was with Anderson Cooper of CNN and was in a back yard. You can see fencing behind them. So hopefully you can find it that way. it was a very emotional interview and Ramsey is clearly beating himself up for not knowing/doing something a year ago. He now seems to feel responsible for the girls. He's an angel !

eta.. this might be it Charles Ramsey Interview on Anderson Cooper - YouTube

eta again, that is off someones' tv and lame quality and does not include the exchange you are looking for. I'm still looking, bbs !

TLCYA here you go at about the 6 minute mark,, http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/us/ohio-cleveland-ramsey/index.html
This link has him mentioning that the reward should go to the girls: http://blackamericaweb.com/123905/true-hero-charles-ramsey-talks-with-cnns-anderson-cooper-watch/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties