Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for pointing out the gouge in the floor. It is where the end of hte door is, if hte door swings open if you know what I mean. Strange that there seems to be something pointy and extra long that scrapes down into the linoleum when the door opens and closes. Obviously it opened and closed a lot since the gouge was so pronounced and deep and dark. Strange to keep a door like that padlocked if it's used so much but I guess there's no mystery there anymore.

But what bugs me more than the padlock OR the gouge in the linoleum....

is...

the 5 - 10 pound barbell/weight that is on the floor tucked behind the cabinet nearly out of sight, between the men's feet (visually speaking).

I shudder to think what that was used for.

The only thing is, it says those photos were from 2001. The first abduction (Michelle) didn't occur till 2002. So, why the locked basement and whatnot? What was going on in that home before he started kidnapping? Awful.

It costs a lot of $$ and trips to the store to feed 5 people vs. a single person.
maybe the brothers paid for stuff; but neither was working.

But who is going to watch what he buys? He can go to any store and buy whatever he wants. It's a free country.

Halfway houses are impossible to get into (beds are full). They might be sent to women's shelters that have no public address for the safety (both media and otherwise).

Sorry, wasn't thinking of a halfway house in the US sense, just a place where they could go and decompress.

This is another thing I heard but have not heard since, more may come out about this. They were saying there's a reason they didn't have a pic. And it sounded horrific...you may only see older pics for now.

Someone said earlier that her hearing was damaged from being hit in the head. Not sure where that info came from.

It is possible that she may not still feel free to go out and about. She may still feel like she is a prisoner in some way. How sad. She will have to be vigilant to shield her daughter from the public too.

The only thing is, it says those photos were from 2001. The first abduction (Michelle) didn't occur till 2002. So, why the locked basement and whatnot? What was going on in that home before he started kidnapping? Awful.

Michelle wasn't the first. She told police yesterday that there was another woman there when she arrived but one day when Michelle woke up the woman was gone.

CNN is live at her home right now, and looks like they will be starting to speak soon

I watched an interview this morning either on CNN or Fox. The reporter was talking about the family issues with Michelle. After the interview that is posted on the mother there was another interview with the brother. Unfortunately I can't find the link. But he was sitting on a couch with three others. He was telling a story about abuse when the were young at the hands of a boyfriend. He is very upset that the mother allowed this to go on and did nothing to stop it. The reporter says he is very bitter. I also heard the mother say flyers were put all over which is being disputed by a friend. And this boyfiend may have been the one to cause her to lose custody. So this poor girl seems to have gone through an entire lifetime of one abusive house to this and has known nothing else. Unfortunately it sounds like the mother chose the boyfriend over her daughter. IMO

Obviously very dysfunctional family, unfortunately not the first time a mother choses a boyfriend over her children. Sometimes children from such environments are more exposed to dangerous situations.
I hope Michelle will be surrounded by people to support, love and help her going on from here.

Anyone have link to Amanda about to speak out in press conference? Tyia

now fbi says amandas sister will talk, not amanda today,, dratted news cant get anything right. cleveland police commander said amanda, sister c ame from fbi and here comes beth

I'm hearing now amanda will not be coming out. Her sister Beth will be out.

OMG!! Her poor sister. She is overcome with emotion, asking for privacy. I hope the media can respect that and leave them alone.

I'm thrilled that Amanda is not talking right now, she needs some time to decompress before any of that. There is plenty of time for press conferences and interviews later. She and her family have 10 years to catch up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13