Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over. Beth spoke briefly and basically thanked everyone for everything they had done for the past 10 years and requested privacy for the family.

Grrr... the link I watched I couldn't hear a word she said. :(

my god there is a huge number of people, just said hundreds of neighbors are there as well as a huge amount of reporters.

All they asked was for the media to stand back. That's all they asked, but no. :(

Just insane the news crews! How absolutely overwhelming this is for the families. I guess it's in a good way, better than the alternative. But jezzzzz

That was super scary to watch, this poor family, the media like vultures. Like a mob scene. How frightening to have that outside your home.

I don't think they were prepared for the sister to speak. It caught them off guard and not much was heard.

Martin Savidge just said local officials don't understand why there are so many media, that they are overwhelmed by it. I guess they thought it would be interesting locally and maybe get a little national coverage but they forget Shawn Hornbeck's rescue and the international interest as well as Fritzl, the monster who kept his daughter for all those years.

They said amanda won't be making a statement today. Maybe tomorrow.

I don't feel we need a statement from any of them any time soon. They have spent 10 years locked in house and only seeing 3 men. Let them adjust slowly, we can wait, they can do written statements later if they want, we need to leave them alone. JMO, MOO, etc...

I think it was a mistake for them to plan to speak at her homecoming. I think her whole street should have been blocked to the media and that at the very least barricades set up to block circle of media that swallowed Beth's words.

I feel like the LE wasn't looking out for her best interest in allowing that mess. Even if they weren't fully aware of the scope of interest.

Sisters statement paraphrased:

Were so happy to have Amanda and her daughter home

We thank the media and all for the last 10 years

Please give us time for my sister and niece to recover and respect our privacy

Thank you

(That's all I got)

Amanda needs privacy and freedom. Theres so many little things she needs to be free to do with her little one. Things we take for granted like going to a park, or just to a mall. There shouldn't be any modern day photos of any of these ladies. For goodness sake give them back their freedom completely.

MEDIA CRUSH shame on shame on them all. Give her some room!

I dont blame her I think that scared her off. Too many people. I'd freak out too, sorry all...I was listening to the live feed, I had no idea that the media would do that. :( They almost crushed in on her sister.

I dont blame her I think that scared her off. Too many people. I'd freak out too, sorry all...I was listening to the live feed, I had no idea that the media would do that. :( They almost crushed in on her sister.

I totally agree! FGS she has been locked up for 10 years. Her sister seemed to be crying when she read her statement. It has to sooooo emotional for her as well. The media needs to go away and leave them all alone!!!! :gavel:

Am I reading this correctly? Is that a cemetary near AC's house?

OT: A few years ago, here in Chicago there was a cemetary where remains were being dunped and gravesites and caskets were being sold. Is it possible if there are more victims, AC could've dumped them there? Maybe I am reading too much into this.

There is a case where I live where a man murdered his girlfriend and buried her in a grave that had recently been dug and used for a casket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee