Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine these schmucks buying pregnancy tests for these woman, which IMO, would be they had to start showing and then he beat them to loose the children. I think they may not need bodies to prove murder, they could go by what the women say. again, IMO

I dont blame her I think that scared her off. Too many people. I'd freak out too, sorry all...I was listening to the live feed, I had no idea that the media would do that. :( They almost crushed in on her sister.

They've lost their collective mind. Do they not get it? SUNLIGHT is new to these ladies. Air on their skin is different now. How does the media not get that? Bunch of vultures. :stormingmad:

I dont blame her I think that scared her off. Too many people. I'd freak out too, sorry all...I was listening to the live feed, I had no idea that the media would do that. :( They almost crushed in on her sister.

That was shameful. LE didn't do a good job but the media didn't police themselves eiether. It is one thing to want to get close to hear the statement, another to rush to her like a herd of elephants.

I do think though that an early statement would be smart, to get the crush of reporters to back off once they got the story, (they would be more willing to leave them at least their garden to walk in) and also perhaps being seen outside with photos. Not because i think it should be that way but there were hundreds of neighbors there too. not just media and it would also stop those looky loos, and give her some semblance of privacy. A national interview to top it off and then no more media at all. Gina's family talked outside her house and they seem to have left off some of the crush there so perhaps the same would happen for Amanda.

Ideally they would be left alone but this isn't an ideal world and i vote for early quick statements rather than be followed by a horde of rats and unable to even get out your door. The poor woman has not been outside for years (except for naked in the backyard if that is true) and really really needs to end this feeding frenzy. LE obviously can't cope

I can't imagine these schmucks buying pregnancy tests for these woman, which IMO, would be they had to start showing and then he beat them to loose the children. I think they may not need bodies to prove murder, they could go by what the women say. again, IMO

There is a very simple way to guess when one might be pregnant without buying a pregnancy test.
They way by which women guess they might be pregnant. And of which the man who kept them captive would be aware.

I hope these three brave women write a book and sell tons.

I want for them to never want for anything ever again...to be warm and cared for and to feel safe.

I hope for them to use the experience to help other women who are victims of human trafficking so they can have a purpose that makes want to them jump out of bed every morning and get to work...after a nice long rest of course.

I hope the media doesn't make the lives of these women a life of further confinement...afraid to even go out and try to shop lest a camera is shoved in your face. There have been many times I've said the wrong thing without thinking, but there were no microphones to record it---poor Amanda and the others need to have their privacy respected.
They could, if they wanted, record a statement with one trusted person/reporter, and just release that.

I'm worried the most for Michelle....not going to say why. (moo)

Also wanted to say that these women can know that they can talk to each other for support --- who else would understand what they've been through ?

I have a 9 year old daughter that is 4'10. I can definitely see Michelle being mistaken for a 9 year old if she's only 4'7". That is TINY!

I'm only 4'8 and 32. Last yr a little girl from my daughter's class says to my daughter that's your mom I thought she was in the 4 or 5 the grade. While pregnant with both kids I had horrible comments thrown my way "a baby having a baby". At the obgyn office a lady ask the nurse if they would take me in the back so her teen would not get any ideas. I heard her so I loudly said I'm 25 with a job so maybe you should be taught that we all do not look the same or age so fast. Last part thrown in I blame on moody huge pregnant lady not in the mood to deal with childish BS when I was days away from having my baby.

I heard that Castro inherited a lot of money. I hope these three brave women sue him for every penny he has. I hope they write a book and sell tons.

I want for them to never want for anything ever again...to be warm and cared for and to feel safe.

I hope for them to use the experience to help other women who are victims of human trafficking so they can have a purpose that makes want to them jump out of bed every morning and get to work...after a nice long rest of course.

Where did you hear that? His house was in foreclosure. :waitasec:

I heard that Castro inherited a lot of money. I hope these three brave women sue him for every penny he has. I hope they write a book and sell tons.

Inherited a lot of money? What's a lot? His house was in foreclosure.
He lost his job. Nothing whatsoever suggests he inherited a lot of money.

friends and family are being taken into the house by 3's to see Amanda.

There is a very simple way to guess when one might be pregnant without buying a pregnancy test.
They way by which women guess they might be pregnant. And of which the man who kept them captive would be aware.

Women who are malnourished often do not get periods. So presuming this is what you're referring to, that's not foolproof.

The strange thing is that a reporter on Anderson Cooper on CNN last night said something I thought was a mistake. He said "ariel threatened amanda that if the baby died, she died". I was sure he got SOMETHING mixed up in there since that would imply that amanda would be somehow willing to lose the pregnancy intentionally, until i realized it was likely twisted speaking -- like "if you make me beat you to hte point of you losing the child, I will just go ahead and kill you completely. so behave and don't make me beat you!"

but who knows. I'll try to find the Anderson Cooper transcript from last night since he interviewed so many people and so much of that has been posted here. It would be good to get a hard copy straight from CNN if possible.

On the Channel 8 live stream they just said that Amanda's daughter informed Amanda that Ariel was leaving and that's when Amanda made her break for freedom.

Where did you hear that? His house was in foreclosure. :waitasec:

Omg. I didn't know about the foreclosure. I cringe to think what would have happened to these three women and that little girl when the time came and Castro had to move out of that house. I dont think they would have survived. I think he would have killed them, to keep anyone from finding out he's been keeping them locked up for a decade.

video at link,
neighbor Israel Lugo

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng-women-cleveland-brothers-arrested/2140359/

"I thought something was wrong because I got bad vibes from him," Lugo, 39, a subcontractor, said. "I didn't want to accuse someone falsely."

This past Sunday, Lugo said he saw Ariel Castro at a nearby park with the girl who now officials think is Berry's daughter.

When Lugo asked Castro whose daughter she was, Castro said that she was his girlfriend's daughter.

I wish the media would just back off, already. This was on the news all day (here) yesterday. It's on the news all day today (so far). Leave these women alone! (And what's up with these chuckle-heads that bounce around in the background, flashing hand signs and waving? They must not have to be in school or at work yet.)

They've got helicopters sending aerial shots of Amanda running into her sisters house. If she doesn't want to come out and speak, who can blame her??

They're not saying anything new that they haven't been saying. They're just saying the same thing...over and over and over again.

And, not to beat a dead horse, but it was mentioned again on Fox 8 at noon that Amanda just found out that her mom had passed away. I'm sure if you click onto their website, you can watch it.

I need to post her photo.

michelle1.jpeg

Michelle Knight (Photo from James Ford Rhodes High School yearbook)

http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/michelle-knight-the-story-you-dont-know/

The first picture of Michelle Knight, before she was kidnapped, has been released as it’s reported that she has hearing damage and facial injuries from years of abuse while in captivity. Keep reading for all the harrowing details.
Michelle Knight, 32, who vanished in 2002, is reportedly suffering from hearing loss and facial bone injuries after years of physical abuse, endured while trapped inside the home of Ariel Castro. On May 6, Michelle was found in the home with two other women, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, as well as a 6-year-old girl.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/05/08/michelle-knight-first-picture-kidnapping-victim/

I cant imagine being held hostage for 10 years to go home and find you still aren't free and a prisoner in your home.

Omg. I didn't know about the foreclosure. I cringe to think what would have happened to these three women and that little girl when the time came and Castro had to move out of that house. I dont think they would have survived. I think he would have killed them, to keep anyone from finding out he's been keeping them locked up for a decade.

Maybe that's why Amanda got the courage to run for help.

I cant imagine being held hostage for 10 years to go home and find you still aren't free and a prisoner in your home.

I agree. I feel sorry for them, especially if there are 3 trials they have to be witnesses in. This will go on for years for them before any freedom or healing can happen. I hope the men take pleas.

The reporter on Fox 8 just said Mr. Ramsey was swept up in a limo and taken off to who knows where!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member