Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me very uncomfortable last night -- he lives right next to a field.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/07/pmt.01.html

MORGAN: And what we're being told by various people is that he had a pattern of turning up during the day in some kind of van or truck, and he would deliver, it would appear now, a large amount of McDonald's food, which clearly we would suspect now was intended for these women.

Did you ever see that? Did people ever talk about that? Because clearly if he's living on his own, that would be a strange thing to be doing.

LUGO: Yes. Yes. I definitely witnessed that and what brought that to my attention is that my daughter at the time was taking the school bus and it would pick her up in front of the house, and I would get upset, there was a couple of times in the winter where his bus was parked almost in front of our house or in that field right next to our house, if you notice. You know, the field next to it.

So he'd be -- he was blocking the driveway a lot and I had an understanding, so I started watching his movements and sure enough, every morning he had a bag of McDonald's. He'd park his bus there, leave it running for at least 45 minutes to an hour at a time, and he went in the house and came back out. Clockwork.

One child was found, not two. Early reports are often wrong.

Maybe that is why they took her child away.

Michelle's mother blamed herself for the child being taken away--said that her boyfriend at the time was abusive to Michelle 's child.

(I'm catching up so forgive if this was already addressed)

Oh! His uncle said in a CNN interview that (paraphrasing) the Castro brothers' father left a lot of money that was distributed between all his kids after he died ....

But what is a lot of money to someone living in that impovershed area of Cleveland. Considering his house was in foreclosure I really doubt he had what most people would consider a lot of money.

Nancy Grace just said a bunch of stuff that is totally brand new news to me. I am hesitant to even repeat it. Maybe someone else just heard it and can confirm that Nancy was actually talking about this case.... But she just said a suicide note was found in the house and that Ariel blamed this all on the girls and said it was their fault for getting into his car in the first place because he's a sex addict and couldn't help himself.

edit I guess I heard her right. holy cow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...od-sex-addiction-VICTIMS-getting-car-him.html

I don't see that this was posted yet

:(

First pictures of Michelle Knight before she was kidnapped as it's revealed she has 'hearing damage and facial injuries from years of beatings'

IDK why but her mom annoys me. Little things like in her interview on that link.

Also, on Monday, the current wife of the father of Barbara Knight's 10 yr old (Michelle's half sister), posted on Facebook that Michelle's family thought she had run off to another state with a man, and that they never filed a missing persons report.

Did we find out yet if Michelle was ever reported missing? I know the police was called a few times over the years, but I don't remember reading if she was actually reported and considered missing.

But what is a lot of money to someone living in that impovershed area of Cleveland. Considering his house was in foreclosure I really doubt he had what most people would consider a lot of money.

The inhereited money might be what Ariel used to buy the house and other properties. The foreclosure is because of unpaid taxes, not an unpaid mortgage.

Nancy Grace just said a bunch of stuff that is totally brand new news to me. I am hesitant to even repeat it. Maybe someone else just heard it and can confirm that Nancy was actually talking about this case.... But she just said a suicide note was found in the house and that Ariel blamed this all on the girls and said it was their fault for getting into his car in the first place because he's a sex addict and couldn't help himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...od-sex-addiction-VICTIMS-getting-car-him.html

Oh lovely. Victim blaming. My favorite. *gag*

IDK why but her mom annoys me. Little things like in her interview on that link.

Also, on Monday, the current wife of the father of Barbara Knight's 10 yr old (Michelle's half sister), posted on Facebook that Michelle's family thought she had run off to another state with a man, and that they never filed a missing persons report.

Did we find out yet if Michelle was ever reported missing? I know the police was called a few times over the years, but I don't remember reading if she was actually reported and considered missing.

One of the reporters yesteday said she had a copy of Michelle's missing person report which was taken two days after Michelle was last seen. Channel 8 reported that Michelle's mother had actually put a missing person flyer on Ariel's front door at some point.

bbm

I know what you mean. When they replay her interviews, I have to walk away. The spiel of, "I gave LE my last photo of her," rings like such (censored by me). I don't trust anyone around her with the scent of dollars so strong in the air. Michelle has survived so much! I want her to survive her release as well. :please:

Thanks. That's good to know. You never know how people who (pretend to) 'know' someone try to insert themselves into a case with 'information only they have'. I'd been meaning to bring it up sooner but forgot, until I saw it bookmarked on my phone.

From cnn.com: http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/08/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html

News of her discovery came as a shock to brother Freddie Knight, who didn't know she was missing until he saw the story on TV. He said the family thought Knight might be with the brother of a brother-in-law, but had no phone number to contact him.
"I was freaking happy as hell, because I didn't know my sister was kidnapped," he said. "My mom never tells me anything."
Knight said their mom, who now lives in Naples, Florida, kicked him out of the house when he was 14 and they remain estranged.
CNN not could immediately confirm the details of Knight's account.
Knight said he met with his sister at the hospital and gave her a hug, saying the ordeal had left her traumatized.
"I hugged her because she wanted a hug," he said. "My sister is going to move on, forget the past ... , leave it behind, start anew."
Her mother, Barbara Knight, told NBC Wednesday that she had not yet spoken to her daughter.
"She's probably angry at the world because she thought she would never be found but thank God that somebody did," she told NBC.

I find the BBM interesting, all MOO etc.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/2...ission-believed-to-be-written-by-ariel-castro

But Gallek [19action reporter] has learned that in the [suicide] note, Castro talks about a sex addiction and needing help. It puts some blame on the victims for getting in the car with him, and it refers to family problems and a poor childhood.

^^ Spoken like a true sexual predator: always the victims' fault.

bbm

I know what you mean. When they replay her interviews, I have to walk away. The spiel of, "I gave LE my last photo of her," rings like such (censored by me). I don't trust anyone around her with the scent of dollars so strong in the air. Michelle has survived so much! I want her to survive her release as well. :please:

Right? I hope she doesn't fall into the hands of other 'captors' now, a different kind.

Her mom seems to totally want to gloss over anything that happened in the past and play MOTY.

From cnn.com: http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/08/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html

News of her discovery came as a shock to brother Freddie Knight, who didn't know she was missing until he saw the story on TV. He said the family thought Knight might be with the brother of a brother-in-law, but had no phone number to contact him.
"I was freaking happy as hell, because I didn't know my sister was kidnapped," he said. "My mom never tells me anything."
Knight said their mom, who now lives in Naples, Florida, kicked him out of the house when he was 14 and they remain estranged.
CNN not could immediately confirm the details of Knight's account.
Knight said he met with his sister at the hospital and gave her a hug, saying the ordeal had left her traumatized.
"I hugged her because she wanted a hug," he said. "My sister is going to move on, forget the past ... , leave it behind, start anew."
Her mother, Barbara Knight, told NBC Wednesday that she had not yet spoken to her daughter.
"She's probably angry at the world because she thought she would never be found but thank God that somebody did," she told NBC.

I find the BBM interesting, all MOO etc.

So other family members *did* think Michelle went somewhere with a man. And Barbara just didn't tell anyone that she was actually missing.

WTF?

I wish the media would leave these girls alone. They have been prisoners for so long. Now they have all of these people camping out waiting to talk to them. I think we can wait to hear from them for a while. They waited for ten years to be free but our need for instant information and instant gratification is keeping them imprisoned. They still aren't free.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/2...ission-believed-to-be-written-by-ariel-castro

But Gallek [19action reporter] has learned that in the [suicide] note, Castro talks about a sex addiction and needing help. It puts some blame on the victims for getting in the car with him, and it refers to family problems and a poor childhood.

From your link: A source who's been in the jail says the suspects are getting a lot of verbal abuse from other inmates.

All together now....awwwwww.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member