Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry I'm so behind!) I was just saying this exact thing to my husband just now. What kind of mother sits and watches tv and can't find a photo? Arghh!

Being how she put her own son in a dumpster, I doubt she bothered about pictures, when she left. The pictures there were many years ago are probably all long lost and gone.

And I wouldn't believe a word the mother said. I don't like to be judgemental of anyone, but already knowing she tossed Michelles twin brother in the trash says enough to me.. How is that a charmed and a happy childhood for a sibling.. Bless Michelle my hearts with her.

So...did this woman serve time?!?

Headlines should read...
Three drunk losers, successfully kidnap and keep 3 children as sex slaves for over a decade right under Law Enforcement's noses.
Cleveland's Finest is a disgrace. In my opinion.

I read that it was the Mom's boyfriend who was abusive and he abused the then toddler grandson which led to the child being removed and Michelle losing custody.

I wonder where her child is now. He's probably around 13 yrs old.

I thought I read that the child was removed because Michelle's boyfriend, the baby's father, was abusive.

Hmmm...this link says he was abusive but doesn't quite state that's the reason Michelle lost custody. There is also a picture of Michelle's mother who claims that Michelle had a charmed and happy childhood.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ope-article-1.1336931?localLinksEnabled=false

If I was the neighbor who saw 3 men with 3 women on leashes and I did NOT report it at the time, you can bet I would not be bragging about it today to the media to have my 15 minutes of fame, knowing that I might have cost them another year or 2 or 5 in captivity. You know ?

Also the cleveland pd conveniently has no record of ANY of the calls neighbors say they made over the last several years, not a one. That's .......... hard to imagine.

bbm

I tend to believe the neighbors. I bet there's a log of those calls somewhere. And I bet they'll be uncovered with enough snooping around.

OT - I called LE on a local case once. Told them that the guy in a video they released looked like someone I used to work with - exactly like him. They didn't take my name, my number, or anything. Didn't ask me to repeat the details, or where I worked. They seemed like they could care less. This crime is still unsolved today. So while I don't mean to bash LE, I do think there can be a disconnect between those who take calls and those who (should) respond.

The woman was not "crawling" She was walking from the back door into the backyard. Ariel told her to go back in when he found out someone saw them. He then put a tarp of some kind to cover the back yard from view .

Bolded by me.

It seems like whenever tarps go up in backyards for no apparent reason (no car or boat, etc under them), neighbors should take note.

I seem to recall from Jaycee Duggard's book that aside from multiple structures in her abductor's backyard, he also put up a series of tarps.

Random tarps in neighbor's backyard = bad news going on in that backyard

What is also confusing is that neither man makes mention of the other. I don't get the impression at all from the article about Angel Cordoro that he doesn't speak Einglish, as a previous poster stated. He is very clear about what Amanda supposedly said to him and about what he said to her. At the risk of being politically incorrect, Angel does not look like someone whose native language is spanish.

I figured spanish was his first language when an English speaking reporter had a Spanish speaking reporter interview Angel
It's the third video. I don't know how to embed it here.
LINKY

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-10-year-old-sister-said-spitting-image.html

The mother of one of three women freed from a decade of captivity was on her way to Ohio tonight for an emotional reunion with her daughter.

Barbara Knight sped away from her house in Naples, Florida, on her way to Cleveland for the meeting that police and social workers told her would never happen because her daughter was in all probability dead.

But Barbara, 50, never gave up hope and will now be able to introduce Michelle to the sister she has never met, 10 year old Katie, who was born after her half-sister disappeared in 2002.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sister-said-spitting-image.html#ixzz2SfWRmfLR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I figured spanish was his first language when an English speaking reporter had a Spanish speaking reporter interview Angel
It's the third video. I don't know how to embed it here.
LINKY

Thank you, I had not seen that interview. I find it very strange that he does not speak English and yet, by his account, he understood every word Amanda apparently said to him. He also says there were many children in the house which we know now is not true. I hate to sound cynical...but....

Whoa!!!! Watching O'Reilly. Bill Hemmer is reporting - saying that he's heard that Michelle was beat over the head and may have facial structure damage. Also that there were multiple babies born - no idea where those children are now. Also that there was another woman - name not released - but there was a picture of her up on the wall of the basement with her name and RIP under it. OMG.

JMHO

Awful. I hope Michelle can recover, or make as full a recovery as possible now that she's getting care.

I'd read about the multiple babies and I fear the disturbed dirt in the yard is involved somehow with that. And the RIP I'd read about. I hope the name's readable, but a picture?? This is the first time I read that. Even if the name's not too readable, between that and a picture they should be able to find out who this woman is.

I believe it was on Amanda's Charley Project page. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yep, it is: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/berry_amanda.html

Not to be picky but I need to point out a distinction please?

Amanda's Charley Project does not say that Ariel Castro called the family and claimed to have married her.

It says a week after her disappearance her mother got a call from a man claiming to be holding her daughter and that she was safe. When her mother asked to speak to Amanda he hung up. Amanda's mother did not recognize the voice and said she thought he sounded like a young adult (aged 18 to 30). They traced the phone call back to Amanda's phone and it came from the area of 58th and Clark streets.

The reason I'm pointing this out is not for your post JanetElaine. I grabbed your response because it was the last one I saw. I had to backtrack through the posts to see what was being said and by whom. Another post here said that Ariel called her mother. That's not correct according to the Charley page that's an assumption. Unless I missed a MSM link that reports he is the one that called her Mom.

Just trying to do rumor control because when threads move this fast things posted get absorbed as fact sometime.

:)

Refraining from a smartarse comment in regards to her obviously deciding that the "new" baby wasn't meant for a dumpster - Im sorry but I don't care to hear anything about this "mother".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-10-year-old-sister-said-spitting-image.html

The mother of one of three women freed from a decade of captivity was on her way to Ohio tonight for an emotional reunion with her daughter.

Barbara Knight sped away from her house in Naples, Florida, on her way to Cleveland for the meeting that police and social workers told her would never happen because her daughter was in all probability dead.

But Barbara, 50, never gave up hope and will now be able to introduce Michelle to the sister she has never met, 10 year old Katie, who was born after her half-sister disappeared in 2002.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sister-said-spitting-image.html#ixzz2SfWRmfLR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The reference to her only being 4'7" tall and that she was mentally impaired, leads me to wonder if she has Turner Syndrome. The short stature is typically a dead giveaway to that genetic disease.

Can't be if she has a son. Turner's syndrome females are infertile.

Been lurking for years, finally decided to make an account.

Thank you all who have been providing all these sources, I've been reading these threads all day and the amount of new info coming in is beyond overwhelming.

For every disgusting person like Castro there are hundreds of people like Ramsey willing to help people in need. People like him are the ones who make me not give up on the human race completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme