Amanda Knox New Motivation Report RE: Meredith Kercher Murder #1 *new trial ordered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please....

How can you even mention that nutcase and take anything he says seriously?? He's part of the mystery of what really happened......

IMO he's the one sitting in the car outside the cottage at 8pm that Rudy mentions in his diary.
That wasn't the point. I am just showing how silly that theory is.

I am sorry that I have been pressed for time recently and cannot engage fully in this discussion right now. However, Hellmig and collaborators' study found one individual with t(lag) of about 200 minutes and another of about 170 minutes, IIRC.

The hurdle is stretching a T(lag) time from half an hour to an impossible 3 hours and still call that normal. The fantasy about alcohol only shows that you need a delay. It is impossible to determine that the delay would stretch to 3 hours and not to 4 or 5 hours. It doesn't fit and it doesn't prove anything.

The correct comparison is not the t(1/2) it is the t(lag) and I believe this is where the confusion is arising. We are also not comparing fluid versus solids. Solids do not follow a normal distribution. By this I mean, we don't eat a meal, and all the solids digest equally.

In the studies, we must also look at what the meal consisted of in order to arrive at a median t(lag) of 82 minutes. This is where I believe some are trying to cite the extreme t(lag) times which is fundamentally dishonest.

Although I did mention the alcohol levels as a possibility, I am of the opinion that this level would of played no role in the t(lag) times. I would be dishonest if I stated I had not considered it.

Wishing you all here a Joyous Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

The correct comparison is not the t(1/2) it is the t(lag) and I believe this is where the confusion is arising. We are also not comparing fluid versus solids. Solids do not follow a normal distribution. By this I mean, we don't eat a meal, and all the solids digest equally.

In the studies, we must also look at what the meal consisted of in order to arrive at a median t(lag) of 82 minutes. This is where I believe some are trying to cite the extreme t(lag) times which is fundamentally dishonest.

Although I did mention the alcohol levels as a possibility, I am of the opinion that this level would of played no role in the t(lag) times. I would be dishonest if I stated I had not considered it.

Wishing you all here a Joyous Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
solidvsliquid.gif

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/digestion/stomach/emptying.html

Merry Christmas :)

For those of you in the UK who have Sky.. There is a documentary on the Investigation channel (551) about Meredith Kercher's murder this Sunday @ 9pm.

I know this is real late to this thread but just wondering about a bit of evidence. I heard the body was moved to stage teh crime scene to look like rape and ther is evidence of this to exist. is this true?
supposedly the body was clearly moved hours later and her clothes were striped and placed under a pillow to look like she had been raped and there was evidence from coronoer and fingerprints on pillow of raffale and amanda footprint from her shoe to prove this.

anywhere to look at this evidence? thx

I know this is real late to this thread but just wondering about a bit of evidence. I heard the body was moved to stage teh crime scene to look like rape and ther is evidence of this to exist. is this true?
supposedly the body was clearly moved hours later and her clothes were striped and placed under a pillow to look like she had been raped and there was evidence from coronoer and fingerprints to prove this.

anywhere to look at this evidence? thx

I remember that ... it was based on something in the motivation report, IRRC ... something about blood pooling after death, and that it was not where it should have been if she had not been moved. I have no idea what page it's on.

Yes, I kind of remember that too. I suppose the problem is that it doesn't necessarily mean it was staged. It could just as easily indicate that somebody sexually assaulted the body. A horrible thought but sadly possible.

Well, but if her body was moved hours later then that points to a staging obviously, since supposedly Amanda/Raff returned and Rudy went to the bar. I haven't had time to look extensively but wasnt sure exactly where I might find these even mentioned in the case if it was? Massei, Hellmann? I am talking about evidence that she was moved hours later.

Was this brought up as evidence in the trial and debated?

thx

Well, but if her body was moved hours later then that points to a staging obviously, since supposedly Amanda/Raff returned and Rudy went to the bar. I haven't had time to look extensively but wasnt sure exactly where I might find these even mentioned in the case if it was? Massei, Hellmann? I am talking about evidence that she was moved hours later.

thx

There's no evidence she was moved hours later. Micheli just thought it up and put it in his report.

thx

This was theorized by the PRE-TRIAL judge Micheli, who believed her bra was removed after she was dead. But by the time the full trial was under way it was revealed that there were aspirated blood droplets on areas of her chest that, had the bra been on during the attack, could not have gotten there. Therefore it was removed during the attack if not shortly after. Micheli's theory never resurfaced.

The "staging" of the crime scene during the actual trial revolved around the broken window, rock, and lack of forensic evidence showing Amanda or Rafaelle's presence in the room where the murder occurred.

I remember that ... it was based on something in the motivation report, IRRC ... something about blood pooling after death, and that it was not where it should have been if she had not been moved. I have no idea what page it's on.

There's a poster called Stilcho/Henry17 on a poker forum who believes that theory.

74955710.png

Amanda Knox's first interview goes to... ABC.

The interview will air the same day that her book is released, April 30.

That should drum up some business... AFTER the Supreme Court ruling in March.

Will seem much more of a victim... when she is back in an Italian jail.

Amanda Knox's first interview goes to... ABC.

The interview will air the same day that her book is released, April 30.

Can't wait to see it...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/02/11/amanda-knox-to-give-her-first-interview-to-abc/

Amanda Knox, the college student who was convicted of murder in Italy and then released after winning an appeal, is breaking her silence in her first interview.

Knox is finally telling her side of the story to ABC News. The network said Monday that the exclusive interview will air as a prime-time special on April 30. It will also be featured across various ABC programs, including “World News with Diane Sawyer,” “Good Morning America,” and “Nightline.”

Uh oh... it seems RS is being sued in Italy for the 'fibs' in his book. :jail:

Uh oh... it seems RS is being sued in Italy for the 'fibs' in his book. :jail:

Could you provide a link? I stopped following IIP and PMF and don't have time to dig. Sounds interesting.

Sure.

http://truejustice.org/ee/index.php

I could put the pmf or the Italian sites up too if you want M.

This must be the 15th lawsuit this crackpot prosecutor has filed against people who disagree with him. I've never seen anything like it. He actually thinks he's the victim :waitasec:

Desperate men do desperate things and I'm guessing Mignini and he's comrades are worried about what's in Amanda's book, what she says in her interviews and possible multi million lawsuits against the Italian government for being wrongfully convicted.

This will just disappear like all the other frivolous suits he filed that have gone nowhere.

New call for defamation to be decriminalized

http://en.rsf.org/italy-senate-wants-to-keep-threat-of-25-11-2012,43725.html

Meanwhile, Meredith's killer gets closer to release.

rudyhermannguedemug3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members