Amanda Knox New Motivation Report RE: Meredith Kercher Murder #1 *new trial ordered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI guru John Douglas has a new book being released Feb 26 which discusses the case.

Amazon.com: Law and Disorder: The Legendary FBI Profiler's Relentless Pursuit of Justice (9780758273123)

http://mindhuntersinc.com/meredith-kerchers-murder-and-the-victims-of-injustice/

Our hearts go out to Stephanie Kercher and her family.

In her first interview since two out of the three convictions in her sister Meredith’s murder were overturned, Stephanie told Cosmopolitan magazine’s Rosie Mullender that the family was “crushed” when an Italian appeals court declared American Amanda Knox and her former Italian boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito not guilty or responsible for the horrific murder of Amanda’s English flatmate Meredith Kercher. Meredith was killed in her bedroom of a house she shared in Perugia, Italy, while both young women were spending a year abroad studying. Two Italian women who were beginning lawyers also shared the floor. The lower level was rented out by four young Italian men.

The appeals verdict left only Ivory Coast immigrant Rudy Guede as a convicted felon in the case. But this is only right, since all evidence points to the fact that Guede was the only killer.

What is not right is that in public prosecutor Giuliano Mignini’s relentless and misguided witch hunt, not only was Meredith not given the justice she deserved and two innocent individuals and their families persecuted for years, Meredith’s own family was revictimized and had their grief drawn out and compounded in the cruelest and most unconscionable way.

In our forthcoming book, LAW & DISORDER, which will be available in February, John Douglas and I offer a detailed analysis of why the convictions of Amanda and Raffaele was a scandalous miscarriage of justice. But for now, suffice it to say that there was no credible evidence against these two. Instead, like other murder mysteries we describe in the book, these two young people conformed to a pre-existing belief structure on the part of police and prosecutors that had nothing to do with evidence or logic.

And because of this, the Kercher family has been revictimized by the people charged with upholding the law.

No earthly system of justice can restore rights and status of murder victims. But the Kerchers had every right and reason to expect the Italian legal system to identify, prosecute and punish the individual or individuals responsible for their daughter’s and sister’s death. The survivors of any murder victim are in a grief-stricken and extremely vulnerable place emotionally from the time of the crime through the trial. Whether they wish to be or not, they are dependent on the prosecution. And when they see as formidable and unrelenting an effort as was put forth to convict Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito, they cannot be expected to go out and conduct their own investigation to see if the authorities got it right. It is completely understandable that they believe these two to be perpetrators.

During the years of Amanda and Raffaele’s incarceration, the Kerchers could at least have the peace and satisfaction of believing that justice had been done. So when the verdict was overturned by the first Italian jurists to look at the case in an objective and logical fashion, it is clear why Meredith’s survivors were crushed.

What they may not have the perspective to grasp at this point is that the same corrupted system that victimized Amanda and Raffaele also victimized them, leaving them anguished, angry and confused. They have been through too much already. They deserve better, and we can only pray they are bestowed with the peace that only the knowledge that the real killer is in custody can achieve.

Having you been keeping up?

Frank has now been shown to be not very accurate, and that it putting it mildly. There are reports of several different assaults against individuals sympathetic to the AK/RS 'cause'.
These police reports are posted on both pmfs/tjmk and the individuals themselves posting on pmf.net.
Many here/elsewhere followed his blog and believed in his analysis and statements regarding evidence.
His stories of Mignini being the cause of his problems in Italy have been shown to be false.
There is plenty more regarding him at pmf.net if you wish to read it. Very interesting indeed.

RS has told fibs in his book, is being sued and has been acting strangely IMO over the net.
His US 'tour' was basically a disaster as far as PR in my opinion also.

He is being SUED for statements in his book regarding possible deals with the prosecution and other statements conflict with previous statements/evidence.

Don't you think the Supreme Court will at least look at this stuff?
How are his lawyers feeling... he is throwing them under a freight train instead of a bus IMO. They have to say he doesn't know what he is talking about or call him a liar.
He basically doesn't have a clue about some parts of the case from reviewing some of his postings over the net. For example he said that under Filomena's window was entirely concrete.

AK hasn't been shown much lately, but when some girls tweeted a pic of her sitting alone in class... they were bombarded by an AK/RS supporter. Kind of creepy IMO.

What parts or evidence from Hellmann's appeal verdict do you have faith in?

What parts of that verdict that are being brought before the Supreme Court appeal by the prosecution do you think will NOT stand up.

Are you just hoping... or is there something particular that you think will effect the outcome in the final ruling?

Or do you think she will not be extradited? What will RS do?

IMO the house of cards is coming down fast... and it is looking grim for AK/RS.

Having you been keeping up?

Yes

Frank has now been shown to be not very accurate, and that it putting it mildly. There are reports of several different assaults against individuals sympathetic to the AK/RS 'cause'.

Since his blog covers 4 years of the case, can you prove at least 8-10 errors and/or lies on his blog regarding the evidence? Please provide court transcripts so we can clearly see the lies. Why would you care about what's written on a blog about a murder case? It's the equivalent of what's written in tabloids, in other words, reader beware. How does what's on a blog matter compared to court documents and the motivation reports issued by the court?

These police reports are posted on both pmfs/tjmk and the individuals themselves posting on pmf.net.

The two sites you mention are hate sites. TJMK is more of a disinfomation conspiracy theory site run by a stalker and dellusional fantasist who has an unhealthy interest in a dead girl he never knew and ballerina's.

Many here/elsewhere followed his blog and believed in his analysis and statements regarding evidence.

If people solely relied on a blog about a murder case to explain the case and evidence then they're as stupid as people who relied on tabloid journalists like Barbie Nadeau. Jmo of course.

His stories of Mignini being the cause of his problems in Italy have been shown to be false.
There is plenty more regarding him at pmf.net if you wish to read it. Very interesting indeed.

pmf.net is a hate site run by a con-artist who thinks he's Jesus Christ and uses astrology to determine guilt. If you want to see interesting I can show you a website where this same man claims to be able to heal sick children if you pay him $10,000

RS has told fibs in his book, is being sued and has been acting strangely IMO over the net.
His US 'tour' was basically a disaster as far as PR in my opinion also.

I thought his media and interviews were excellent. I liked the interview in Seattle where he was laughing about the knife and the cop plucking it out of the kitchen drawer.

He is being SUED for statements in his book regarding possible deals with the prosecution and other statements conflict with previous statements/evidence.

Which only makes Mignini look like an irrational insecure desperate . This will just disappear like all the other frivolous suits.

Don't you think the Supreme Court will at least look at this stuff?

lol No. It'll be a half day hearing with oral arguments. The case is officialy over March 25.

How are his lawyers feeling... he is throwing them under a freight train instead of a bus IMO. They have to say he doesn't know what he is talking about or call him a liar.

What are you talking about?

He basically doesn't have a clue about some parts of the case from reviewing some of his postings over the net. For example he said that under Filomena's window was entirely concrete.

It's not supprising after being banged up for 4 years he'd forget some details. A lot of people would want to forget everything. There is a photo that shows what might be concrete with the grass overgrown.

AK hasn't been shown much lately, but when some girls tweeted a pic of her sitting alone in class... they were bombarded by an AK/RS supporter. Kind of creepy IMO.

I thought it was kind of creepy that girls in her class would be taking photos of her while she was trying to focus on the lecture and then post those pics on twitter so a stalker who stranged and choked his shrink could make contact with the girls and possibly groom them to provide more pictures that he could add to his private collection.

What parts or evidence from Hellmann's appeal verdict do you have faith in?

All.

What parts of that verdict that are being brought before the Supreme Court appeal by the prosecution do you think will NOT stand up.

None of it. I'd be impressed if they actually read it. Dr Gelato's appeal doesn't even make sense. It's more about her appeal of the calunia that matters.

Are you just hoping... or is there something particular that you think will effect the outcome in the final ruling?

Nothing in particular. The case is over.

Or do you think she will not be extradited? What will RS do?

lol, see above. RS probably move to the US. Who knows, who cares.

IMO the house of cards is coming down fast... and it is looking grim for AK/RS.

I would disagree again. The head of homocide is under investigation. AK just landed a prime time interview on ABC with national coverage to launch her book. John Douglas has his new book out in 8 days and Douglas Preston has a new book coming out. A movie with George Clooney based on The Monster of Florence will be out.

Expect to see a lot of media interviews after March 25 and April 30.

Only interviews will be from prison or a secluded spot fighting extradition IMO.

The investigation is of the subordinates in an unrelated case.

'Prime Time TV'... What does that have to do with innocence?

Seems the interview and the two books are trying to make money off a murder.

You might want to look up the MOF recent developements... not going so good for Preston. So probably no movie either. Clooney should avoid those nutters like the plague IMO.

The investigation is of the subordinates in an unrelated case.

'Prime Time TV'... What does that have to do with innocence?

Seems the interview and the two books are trying to make money off a murder.

You might want to look up the MOF recent developements... not going so good for Preston. So probably no movie either. Clooney should avoid those nutters like the plague IMO.

You missed the rest of my answers in bold underneath everything you said.

http://www.recencinema.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3380

clooneymonster.jpg

"In 2014 George Clooney will return to Italy as an actor and producer for The film The Monster of Florence. The production, in addition to the renowned actor, is entrusted to Dan Jinks and Grant Heslov. The actor will play the writer Douglas Preston, who moved with his family in 2000, in Italy. After some time comes to discover that the olive grove belonging to them had been the scene of a brutal crime. Then together with the Italian journalist Mario Spezi begins an investigation about it that will put you on the trail of 8 double murders that occurred near Florence between 1968 and 1985. Their curiosity was not the Italian authorities, so that Preston was interrogated and even jailed ended Spezi. The two are the authors of real-thriller blood hills from which is taken the film. Fans of Criminology don't miss this movie! "

You missed the rest of my answers in bold underneath everything you said.

Maybe interesting to read... all those answers are not really answers IMO.

Hate sites? Jesus? Astrology? Stalker? Con-artist? :waitasec:

All those terms sounds familiar :floorlaugh: .

Case is over???

Anybody with a clue...is not thinking that IMO.

Put it this way... it wasn't the 'Evil' Mignini then doing anything wrong, or now causing the problems for the two lovebirds. Not for Frank either. He wasn't even involved in Frank's dustup with his own family in Italy. That was another fib.

Put it this way... it wasn't the 'Evil' Mignini then doing anything wrong, or now causing the problems for the two lovebirds. Not for Frank either. He wasn't even involved in Frank's dustup with his own family in Italy. That was another fib.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Are there MOF updates or not? This is extremely vague. What does Frank or the lovebirds have to do with MOF?

Mignini was the evil prosecutor out to get AK and RS... with charges revolving around the MOF case (since exonerated from) somehow supposed to effect the case of Meredith's murder. Satanic rituals and all that garbage included. Why should anything with that case matter in the case against AK and RS? If you want any MOF updates maybe you should look up the stuff yourself... I find it boring and ridiculous.

Didn't Doug Preston have something to do with bringing the (is it CJP-journalist group?) into the debate because of Mignini trying to stop Frank's supposed blog? Censorship and what-not?

According to IIP, Frank's problems in Italy were the results of Mignini 'henchmen' that came after him mainly because of his blogging about Meredith's case. This was not true. Mignini had nothing to do with it. It was his own family basically scared of him it sounds like IMO. He has had trouble in both Hawaii and Canada since then.

The pmfs have been showing the connections and exposing the lying/assaults of Frank if you really want to read it all about it. It is interesting IMO even if you dont believe it or don't really want to read there. It is disgusting IMO... they have the police reports and actual victims statements especially on pmf.net

Many people (even here) believed in and extrapolated ideas from his blog reporting. How valid is some of that so-called reporting now if he is shown to be untruthful? Obviously Preston believed him too... or doesn't tell the entire truth either. Take your pick.

Are books going to help? Either by the accused that still have their appeal to be seen by the Supreme Court, or by someone trying to make money off a case that should probably have been none of their business anyway?

Have you read the prosecutor's appeal to the Supreme Court? It really roast the Hellmann 'decision'.

Mignini was the evil prosecutor out to get AK and RS... with charges revolving around the MOF case (since exonerated from) somehow supposed to effect the case of Meredith's murder. Satanic rituals and all that garbage included. Why should anything with that case matter in the case against AK and RS? If you want any MOF updates maybe you should look up the stuff yourself... I find it boring and ridiculous.

Sheesh.

1. You said "You might want to look up the MOF recent developements... not going so good for Preston."

2. I asked what those "developments" were.

3. You replied with a vague response about Mignini, Frank and the lovebirds, and shed no light on the supposed MOF updates.

If there are no MOF updates, then don't say there are and then get uppity when asked for specifics. I don't really care either, but you brought it into the conversation and I was simply curious what you were talking about.

by the way: doing a Google news search for "monster of Florence" only brings up Knox's slander trial being moved to Florence.

Many people (even here) believed in and extrapolated ideas from his blog reporting. How valid is some of that so-called reporting now if he is shown to be untruthful? Obviously Preston believed him too... or doesn't tell the entire truth either. Take your pick.

What things did Frank say in his blog that might not be true about the Kercher case? Anything like Nadeau's lies about bleach receipts? I'm talking about things that actually affect people's opinions about AK and RS's guilt or innocence.

Are books going to help? Either by the accused that still have their appeal to be seen by the Supreme Court, or by someone trying to make money off a case that should probably have been none of their business anyway?

Books help RS and AK get their side of the story out. So, yes, it helps IMO. The SC isn't going to give two hoots about Raf being mistaken about Filomena's window's ledge being cement. I'm surprised anyone does.

Have you read the prosecutor's appeal to the Supreme Court?

We've been over the pertinent parts here before, specifically with Sherlockh.

It really roast the Hellmann 'decision'.
We've seen this kind of declaration about the lovebirds' doom for literally years now. Reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. It wasn't convincing when PMF stated they had inside information that the first appeal was going to fail and it's not convincing now.

We shall see. I don't remember any 'inside information' on the first appeal... maybe some guesses or predictions. Everything posted about the 'evil' Mignini was completely false regarding MOF and harrassing Frank! What information would you consider relevant from his blogging? What helped your view of innocence along from his blog? Then we can question it... because I don't believe anything coming out of that guy's mouth.

Almost anybody with an unbiased view would read the Prosecution's appeal as scalding IMO. Not shocked one bit that you don't think it is convincing. Especially if you don't think RS's pitiful book did him or AK any harm at all. Personally I hope AK's has the same success as the RS Titantic.

March 25th! Finally justice.

We shall see. I don't remember any 'inside information' on the first appeal... maybe some guesses or predictions.

The Machine wrote at PMF.org September 4 2011: I've been informed that the verdicts will not be overturned, but Knox's and Sollecito's sentences will be reduced. Expect the mixed DNA samples, Sollecito's bloody footprint on the bathmat, the computer and mobile phone records, the false accusation against Diya Lumumba and the staged break-in to be the key reasons why Knox and Sollecito lose their appeals.

http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=402&start=3100

Everything posted about the 'evil' Mignini was completely false regarding MOF and harrassing Frank!

Until you can actual back up your claims about there being developments in the MOF case and why it's so bad for Preston (or Frank for that matter), then this is all just more innuendo.

What information would you consider relevant from his blogging? What helped your view of innocence along from his blog? Then we can question it... because I don't believe anything coming out of that guy's mouth.

His daily reporting on the trial, firsthand from the courtroom was very informative. Again, do you have any example of something he lied about? As far as I know everything he reported is corroborated by other media outlets, albeit at a later time.

Almost anybody with an unbiased view would read the Prosecution's appeal as scalding IMO. Not shocked one bit that you don't think it is convincing. Especially if you don't think RS's pitiful book did him or AK any harm at all. Personally I hope AK's has the same success as the RS Titantic.

March 25th! Finally justice.

What in RS's book do you think will prove that he is guilty? Is there something in Galati's report that would have changed the appeal jury's decision to free AK and RS?

I will leave you to your regularly scheduled programing. At least you were listening to The Machine's 'predictions'. dgfred meets usual brick wall when posting with dedicated supporter. I don't know why you ask me stuff then don't agree with anything, don't really argue but just say I am wrong. I know better than you have not been keeping up ;) What? Is JREF out of the loop now? I don't have to back up my opinion... because that is what it is/was.

If you think Frank has done no harm... Brucie didn't either. Same-same. In my who-cares opinion it does.

If you think the MOF is going well for Preston... there is not much to say to that except you must not have researched it much lately. Innuendo or not. Either Frank has lied to Preston or both are in on the deception of Mignini being the source of his problem in Italy.

If you think RS telling lies and making stuff up about a MURDER in his book doesn't effect his/their case then IMO you have not noticed he is being SUED for it.

If you think the prosecution's appeal doesn't change anything... IMO that is only hope.
Probably wouldn't have changed the appeal decision by Hellmann... looks like he was on a mission. I don't see how basically breaking Italian law with his decisions is something solid to rely on... but it seems it is so with some. I am just wanting/waiting for March 24th to set things right again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member