Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's not so subtle circular reasoning to use the decision of the joke of a court as evidence that said court was right after all :)

The facts are simple. Guede was a known burglar. Breaking windows was his MO. There is a broken window which is climbable ( in seconds as the TV reconstruction proves). There are numerous traces of Guede's inside.

Argument that he didn't broke in because there is an easier route in itself is weak because one route doesn't exclude others. The supposedly easier way doesn't seem so obvious on closer look. In fact there are problems with it. A weak argument that leads nowhere.

JMO :)

Oh, now people can't even use the transcripts or court decisions because they don't back you up?:floorlaugh:

Maybe you could tell us why someone would break in then throw glass on top of the stuff he ransacked?

You're right about your comment where you say a weak argument leads nowhere, I'll give you that.

I don't care that much about this particular fact.

More interesting question is why would he break a window standing on an exposed balcony with no possibility of fast escape. Waiting on a balcony for the reaction after breaking the window is not possible, he must go in immediately risking that if someone noticed and called the police he will be caught inside.

He broke Filomena's window instead because it allowed him to wait outside in the dark for any sign of alert.

It's what you said right here! I'll bold it for you!

I think it's not so subtle circular reasoning to use the decision of the joke of a court as evidence that said court was right after all :)

The facts are simple. Guede was a known burglar. Breaking windows was his MO. There is a broken window which is climbable ( in seconds as the TV reconstruction proves). There are numerous traces of Guede's inside.

Argument that he didn't broke in because there is an easier route in itself is weak because one route doesn't exclude others. The supposedly easier way doesn't seem so obvious on closer look. In fact there are problems with it. A weak argument that leads nowhere.

JMO :)

Have I not made it clear that I agree with the court that RG didn't enter through Filomenas window?

We disagree on the made for tv reconstruction.

I disagree that it is a weak argument. His MO included breaking a window on a balcony, which was an option for him at the cottage.

Let's fast forward to Rudy's leaving....
IMO he left very very shortly after the scream. He speaks of scream, Amanda speaks of a scream, neighbors report a scream.

Does everyone agree with that?

Rudy left straight out the door. IMO

Please explain other bloody footprints the mixed blood and the locked door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole line is an opinion of why he chose Filomenas window. None of it is fact, in fact RG was not charged with breaking and entering in this case, it was ruled a staged break in. :)

That seems to be how it is. On the one hand, we have the trial conclusions, and on the other, we have all the reasons why the court should not have arrived at those conclusions.

Okay - I just have to voice my opinion here. Not at you Myvice, but at this article. It is meanspirited, ugly and it appears to have been a trap for RS.

Unreal.

Salem

I totally agree with that. This gal was upset but putting their personal stuff out there was wrong and juvenile.

I'm sickened by the things people will do for money these days.

Okay - I just have to voice my opinion here. Not at you Myvice, but at this article. It is meanspirited, ugly and it appears to have been a trap for RS.

Unreal.

Salem

It looks to me like they both planned on using one another. He took the bait. I have zero sympathy for either of them.

Unreal.

Salem

I absolutely agree. There is no good reason for this woman to give, or sell, this information to a tabloid except to exploit Sollecito, gain some notoriety, perhaps get a large sum of money for nothing, and to retaliate against perceived wrongs by Sollecito.

It looks to me like they both planned on using one another. He took the bait. I have zero sympathy for either of them.

I have no sympathy for either of them either, as they were both looking to gain something, but to put what happened in the tabloid news is stooping pretty low. From now on, Kelsey can proudly claim that her name will forever connected with information about the murder of Meredith Kercher because she too found a way to cash in.

I read all of those texts yesterday. Am I mistaken or did RS make a reference to his daddy making a "plan"???

Surely, a quick google search could find a place without an extradition treaty with Italy..right? I don't understand the whole sham marriage thing.

Kelsey's claim to fame is that she cashed in on the murder of Meredith Kercher by suckering one of the defendants into believing that she would break the law to help. She apparently thought that she and Sollecito had something in common because she has a friend that stole $6000, and she chose to take responsibility for stealing that sum of money ... or at least, that's what she said. Sollecito is trying to avoid the consequences of a guilty verdict by any means available, which is not surprising.

It looks to me that Sollecito stood by Knox when she was in Italy, even ensuring that his lawyers defended her in all ways. Now that she's in the US, she doesn't seem to want to help him, but that's her right.

My front glass door was broken by a small rock that my lawn guy picked up while trimming. New glass breaks easily. They aren't constructed like a windshield or anything. That's ridiculous.
Any glass on the outside? I had my window broken by a soccer ball with lots of glass on the outside. I think it depends on the speed and size of the object how much glass would fall to the outside, as well as the window itself I guess. In this case, there should have at least been some glass outside since this was a huge rock IMO.
http://forensics4fiction.com/2012/07/10/which-way-does-glass-fall-hint-its-a-trick-question/

I read all of those texts yesterday. Am I mistaken or did RS make a reference to his daddy making a "plan"???

He did. He said that his father wants him to have a Plan B. I think that Kelsey was part of the Plan B, but when she made it clear that she wasn't going to follow through on their discussions about a contract marriage, he moved on. His Plan B might now be in the Dominican Republic.

Kelsey stated that she met Sollecito's banker, so there's most likely a financial benefit involved for anyone willing to help with a Plan B, but that's pure speculation. I can't really see any other reason why Kelsey would need to meet Sollecito's banker.

I absolutely agree. There is no good reason for this woman to give, or sell, this information to a tabloid except to exploit Sollecito, gain some notoriety, perhaps get a large sum of money for nothing, and to retaliate against perceived wrongs by Sollecito.

I completely agree too, and reading the texts, it seems like she was more desperate about the marriage than he was. It's only when he brought up a postnup that she turned on him. She says that she wants the whole world to know what RS is about (paraphrasing) and discloses all of these personal texts between the two of them, and in the same article she says that she thinks that he is innocent. In my opinion big deal IF he was trying to find a loop hole from being jailed again, she thinks he is innocent anyway. What was the point of that? With the timing of this interview, it completely seems like a trap.
Salem said it best, Unreal

I completely agree too, and reading the texts, it seems like she was more desperate about the marriage than he was. It's only when he brought up a postnup that she turned on him. She says that she wants the whole world to know what RS is about (paraphrasing) and discloses all of these personal texts between the two of them, and in the same article she says that she thinks that he is innocent. In my opinion big deal IF he was trying to find a loop hole from being jailed again, she thinks he is innocent. What was the point of that?
Salem said it best, Unreal

He told her when they met that he wanted a contract marriage to avoid prison in Italy. Initially, she must have agreed because she met his banker and read the contract. Clearly, she did not want to sign the contract, so that should have been the end of it. At the end of December, she's is behaving like a lunatic because he's dating someone else. The next thing is that she's selling her story to a tabloid.

If she believed that he is innocent, she wouldn't see any need to help him avoid prison in Italy.

He told her when they met that he wanted a contract marriage to avoid prison in Italy. Initially, she must have agreed because she met his banker and read the contract. Clearly, she did not want to sign the contract, so that should have been the end of it. At the end of December, she's is behaving like a lunatic because he's dating someone else. The next thing is that she's selling her story to a tabloid.

If she believed that he is innocent, she wouldn't see any need to help him avoid prison in Italy.

I can't wait for Rudy's book;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members