Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not interested.
I was under impression that Myvice has a real quote saying what he/she said.

I understand that I was right from the beginning and he/she has nothing of that kind, only some "statement analysis" which to me is confirmation bias in the extreme. Yawn.
:furious: ...... :furious:

I'm coming out of lurking to give my opinion about this text message since there seems to be a bit of a disagreement about its meaning. To me, it's pretty clear that RS is talking about someone wanting to date him AFTER he became "famous" (and therefore after the murder) because she wanted to gain fame from being with him. She was apparently mentally unstable (in his opinion at least) and just wanted to be able to say she was with him for the attention it would bring to her. I do not think he's referring to AK at all. In order for the text to be about AK, are you thinking that she murdered MK simply because she wanted to become famous? It makes no sense to me how the message could be construed to be about AK, even if you believe she is guilty. JMO

Here is Raffele's quote on Amanda from his letter to his father (I will have to find the exact link anon):

“She lived her life like a dream, she was detached from reality, she couldn't distinguish dream from reality. Her life seemed to be pure pleasure; she had a contact with reality that was almost non-existent.”

This link contains the letter from Sollecito to his father

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496177/Foxy-Knoxys-boyfriend-Amanda-detached-reality.html

Thankf for the breath of fresh air. Common sense was desperately needed.
It is really hurtful the way you are always acting as though a few of us here are idiots, and lacking in any ability to think clearly, as though our hold on reality is almost non-existent. I thought the Moderators said we are not supposed to disparage anyone's opinions. :tears:

It is really hurtful the way you are always acting as though a few of us here are idiots, and lacking in any ability to think clearly, as though our hold on reality is almost non-existent. I thought the Moderators said we are not supposed to disparage anyone's opinions. :tears:

I'm not. I understand your opinion and am just expressing my own.

Myvice wrote:
RS stating in a text that AK was a crazy girl that wanted fame that had mental issues.

The actual text says:
"Only a crazy girl wanted this fame, but she was really affected by mental illness".

There is no mention of Amanda. Just like I said. The fame in context is the fame of being associated with accused murderer. Common sense says it's not about Amanda. JMO.

Why wouldn't Myvice state outright it's his/her interpretation, not a fact? :facepalm:

I'm coming out of lurking to give my opinion about this text message since there seems to be a bit of a disagreement about its meaning. To me, it's pretty clear that RS is talking about someone wanting to date him AFTER he became "famous" (and therefore after the murder) because she wanted to gain fame from being with him. She was apparently mentally unstable (in his opinion at least) and just wanted to be able to say she was with him for the attention it would bring to her. I do not think he's referring to AK at all. In order for the text to be about AK, are you thinking that she murdered MK simply because she wanted to become famous? It makes no sense to me how the message could be construed to be about AK, even if you believe she is guilty. JMO

Speaking only for myself, I wasn't all that focused on the fame thing...more that RS sees her as having mental issues.

The way I see the discussion is Kelsey saying his fame as a murderer doesn't deter the way she feels about him. He says thanks only AK has felt that way about him in the past (but she's crazy) but then reminds Kelsey that she didn't want to be in any pics.

Speaking only for myself, I wasn't all that focused on the fame thing...more that RS sees her as having mental issues.

And because you see her as having mental issues you assumed he's talking about her.

As I said. Confirmation bias.

IMO.

Thankf for the breath of fresh air. Common sense was desperately needed.

So is this your opinion? Why didn't you state that? My signature states that every thing I write is my opinion.

So is this your opinion? Why didn't you state that? My signature states that every thing I write is my opinion.

You can safely assume I express an opinion if I don't state something outright as a fact.

Thanks for clarifying, BTW.

I was misled by the fact that you said you have a quote of Raffaele writing what you said.

It was just an opinion that you had it. How foolish I was :facepalm: I will ask for clarification next time :)

The way I see the discussion is Kelsey saying his fame as a murderer doesn't deter the way she feels about him. He says thanks only AK has felt that way about him in the past (but she's crazy) but then reminds Kelsey that she didn't want to be in any pics.

Right - because of the fame; which was not a part of his relationship with Knox until they were in prison.

You think he falsified the quote? Why? It seems quite close to what you gave above.

Yes I actually believe he told a load of rubbish and he admitted it. I will still take anything he says in his book with a grain of salt because he has issues with truth and facts. IMO

You can safely assume I express an opinion if I don't state something outright as a fact.

Thanks for clarifying, BTW.

I was misled by the fact that you said you have a quote of Raffaele writing what you said.

It was just an opinion that you had it. How foolish I was :facepalm: I will ask for clarification next time :)

I won't be goaded into a time out so...........

Ignoring something doesn't make it go away.

Right - because of the fame; which was not a part of his relationship with Knox until they were in prison.

They continued their relationship while in prison, even playing chess through the mail.

Seems to me AK & RS told many versions and outright lies.
Yet, we are supposed to believe EVERYONE else is lying. .....

The truth doesn't change. And the innocent have no need to lie.

That's common sense. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I actually believe he told a load of rubbish and he admitted it. I will still take anything he says in his book with a grain of salt because he has issues with truth and facts. IMO

You're entitled.

I tend to believe more what he said when not under pressure of lengthy overnight interrogation without a lawyer.

In my opinion such methods don't necessarily lead to extracting truth and quite often to the opposite.

Take it as you will.

I definitely took it as he was talking about AK in that text, what other "Fame" has he experienced besides the "Fame" with her?
All of the text conversations were about what was going on in Italy why would he all of a sudden out of context text about some woman he dated after the murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay