Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a loss to understand how you can say there's no evidence of Guede in the small bathroom when he admits going in there.

Guede also said that he did not murder Meredith - that two other people at the cottage murdered her. Is everything he said believable, or only that which suits a theory?

He also says he got those towels to some how help Meredith.
He also says he didn't break Filomenas window and wasn't in that room.

Do you believe him?

He also admitted to "leaning out the window" in Filomena's room but not breaking the window. Pretty cute cover story.

He also admitted to "leaning out the window" in Filomena's room but not breaking the window. Pretty cute cover story.

I haven't seen that anywhere. Do you recall where you read that?

There's no evidence that Guede was in the small bathroom. We know that Knox was completely unconcerned when her towel was not in the bathroom. Presumably it was in her bedroom and she used it after doing the bathmat boogie down the hall.

It's entirely possible that the towel was in Meredith's room. I don't know if the owners of the bloody towels in Merediths rooms were ever identified. Does anyone know? IF Amanda was in the habit of keeping her towel in her bathroom it seems reasonable to me that she could have taken a shower expecting it to be there AND only realized it wasn't there when she was done. Is that Amanda's version of the shower? If so it seems reasonable to me.

Are there specific statements that Amanda has made that she was "completely unconcerned" that her towel was not in the bathroom? If so I'd appreciate it if you'd let us know.

They all 3 gave pretty cute cover stories IMO. Amanda Knox says she showered that morning in that bathroom. Then did a bathmat boogie to her room naked on a blood bathmat. Why not simply walk to ones room?

OK. Maybe when it comes to Ferguson, my imagination's all afoul. Btw, did they ever determine what caused Erikson to concoct the story in the first place, prior to talking to any police? He was under no pressure from anyone - why did he make up such a story?

I don't know what "they" decided, but the answer to your question is mental illness.

They all 3 gave pretty cute cover stories IMO. Amanda Knox says she showered that morning in that bathroom. Then did a bathmat boogie to her room naked on a blood bathmat. Why not simply walk to ones room?

Maybe not to get the floor all wet when she went to get a towel from her bedroom because Guede had taken the towels from her bathroom?

Why is it a problem that investigators are in a secure crime scene?

How do you imagine a crime scene is secured?

Investigators shed skin cells, hairs, threads, and other artifacts just as non-investigators do. They move things around, accidentally or on purpose. The goal SHOULD always be to have the crime scene accessed by as few people as possible, but what happens in practice (see the MacDonald case) is that the members of LE get excited and become tourists, contaminating the scene.

Maybe not to get the floor all wet when she went to get a towel from her bedroom because Guede had taken the towels from her bathroom?

Still doesn't explain using it knowing its bloody. She even said she thought it could be period blood. Whos to say they didn't use some towels in clean up and that's why they were all gone.

Ferguson was arrested as soon as his friend falsely accused him of murder. That's what happened to Patrick when Knox falsely accused him of murder. Same thing. The janitor lied when he stated that he recogized Ferguson as the murderer and the friend testified that Ferguson was involved in a murder, so Ferguson was convicted. The only similarity I see is that the Perugian investigators did everything they could to get to the truth, and Patrick was released after two weeks. In Ferguson's case, the police did everything they could to avoid the truth and Ferguson was sentenced to 40 years in prison.

BBM: and yet it took them 2 weeks to release a man with an airtight alibi. That should tell you everything you need to know as to who brought up the name Lumumba in the first place.

Thanks to everyone that found the signatures! I had been under the impression all this time that they had withdrawn them.

How does this letter relate to the trial?

didn't allusonz answer this for you... over 2.5 years ago?

Originally posted by sherlockh
That is strange. I only see 2 signatures?

Originally Posted by otto
I found that interesting too. I guess the other seven wanted their names removed from the document.

Then you must not be discussing the letter sent to the defense requesting the release of all the .fsa files by the prosecution so that they could complete in full there reviews. The 9 consisted of 2 from the UK. The prosecution did not comply with the Court Order for release of all of these files

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #8

How do you imagine a crime scene is secured?

Investigators shed skin cells, hairs, threads, and other artifacts just as non-investigators do. They move things around, accidentally or on purpose. The goal SHOULD always be to have the crime scene accessed by as few people as possible, but what happens in practice (see the MacDonald case) is that the members of LE get excited and become tourists, contaminating the scene.

Securing a crime scene is done to keep the public out of the area, not to keep investigators out of the area.

I believe Sollecito admitted in his book that he had experimented with hard drugs. I suppose we can say that Guede and Sollecito, who both lived in Perugia, had a similar vice as well: hard drugs. It's surprising that their paths had never crossed given that they didn't live far from each other, and Sollecito had been studying in Perugia for four years - granted Guede was still in high school for two of those years and he had worked North of Milan after completing high school.

It's true that Guede was trouble for his adoptive parents, where, as a teenager he was truant, lazy and just wanted to play basketball.

And if he was often "off his head" from the cocaine, that would explain how Amanda and RS could have been "off their heads" too if they were doing it with hiim that night. In combination with alcohol and who knows what else.

No, what you do then is RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN to wherever your towel is. The boogie story is a lie, that is one of the most outrageous stories I've ever heard.

Why can't you admit that that's a lie? She could still be innocent. Just because she lied about that doesn't make her necessarily guilty. I don't understand why the believers of her innocence have to automatically reject anything the others say, even when it is a very obvious thing and something which does not by itself make her guilty!?

Sometimes the simplest explanation really is the best (and the truth).

Simplest explanation?! Did I just "hear" that right? That is NOT the simplest explanation, MOO, that is a ridiculous lie and so outrageous I find it hard anyone would believe it!

The cottage (as sealed crime scene) was broken into on Feb 18, 2009. It did raise questions regarding:

• PLE protection of evidence and crime scene
  • and the ease of entry into the cottage by a climbing intruder.
Thanks. So this wasn't even in the period from Nov 7th till Dec 18th. Ok.

No, what you do then is RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN to wherever your towel is. The boogie story is a lie, that is one of the most outrageous stories I've ever heard.

Why can't you admit that that's a lie? She could still be innocent. Just because she lied about that doesn't make her necessarily guilty. I don't understand why the believers of her innocence have to automatically reject anything the others say, even when it is a very obvious thing and something which does not by itself make her guilty!?

Is there a rule or law that says everyone must run as fast as you can when you realize there's no towel in the bathroom? People do things differently.

I won't admit it's a lie because I think it's totally believable that she indeed boogie to her bedroom so as to not drip water all over the floor. I've done it myself a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713