Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did RG wash off in the bidet, sink, and the shower?

We don't have a puddle actually, not in my version of the theory anyway. If Guede had any sense he would have wrung out his pant leg inside the shower, leaving not enough moisture behind for a puddle. Enough drips to form a damp patch would be more likely.

And yes if you step in a damp patch of coloured liquid you will leave a footprint behind. Try it yourself at home with food colouring.

There's no evidence that anyone had a shower on the night of the murder.

So did he wash off in the bidet, sink, and the shower?

None of this makes any sense. There's no evidence that Guede was in the small bathroom or that he had a shower. There is evidence that he was in the large bathroom.

None of this makes any sense. There's no evidence that Guede was in the small bathroom or that he had a shower. There is evidence that he was in the large bathroom.

Yes he did all the "washing" in the small bathroom leaving no DNA from himself and all Meredith's blood landed on Amanda's DNA. He must have wanted to touch everything the sink, bidet, Qtip box, toilet seat, and now we have him using the shower as well.

Someone had to take the towels to Meredith's room.

I wasn't really being entirely serious; just tongue in cheek. If I say I meant no disrespect, then that is what I mean.

I missed the smiley........:blushing:

Just goes to show that it's not always easy to know what someone else is thinking based on limited information.....

Thanks to everyone that found the signatures! I had been under the impression all this time that they had withdrawn them.

How does this letter relate to the trial?

I believe you were the one that brought the issue up. What did you think the relevance of your claim was?

I missed the smiley........:blushing:

Just goes to show that it's not always easy to know what someone else is thinking based on limited information.....
No worries. It was a silly comment, intended actually as a compliment to Mr. Halkides, but it kind of fell flat. ;)

It sounds like Knox had her towel in her bedroom. Why wouldn't Meredith have her towel in her bedroom too?

I don't know about you but I usually keep towels in my bathroom. My understanding is that there were 3 bloody towels found in Meredith's room.
Some one else will know more about this than I do but it's my understanding that Amanda's towel was missing from her bathroom and was in fact in Meredith's room. It's also my understanding that Amanda took a shower not realizing that her towel was missing. That explains her bath mat scoot some have made so much of here. You actually know/understand much more about this story than you are letting on here.

Do you have any evidence that Amanda or any of the other girls routinely kept their towels in their bedrooms?

I don't know about you but I usually keep towels in my bathroom. My understanding is that there were 3 bloody towels found in Meredith's room.
Some one else will know more about this than I do but it's my understanding that Amanda's towel was missing from her bathroom and was in fact in Meredith's room. It's also my understanding that Amanda took a shower not realizing that her towel was missing. That explains her bath mat scoot some have made so much of here. You actually know/understand much more about this story than you are letting on here.

Do you have any evidence that Amanda or any of the other girls routinely kept their towels in their bedrooms?
While waiting for Otto to reply, I will say that when rooming with a group of students in a rental house during college, we did keep our towels in our rooms (too many for a small bath--and noone wanted their towels getting used by others).

There's no evidence that Guede was in the small bathroom. We know that Knox was completely unconcerned when her towel was not in the bathroom. Presumably it was in her bedroom and she used it after doing the bathmat boogie down the hall.

Yes they secured the cottage so well that it was broken into.

To state that no one entered the cottage in the 47 days flies in the face of the investigators themselves stating that they were in there let alone the pictures which show it was not secure.

At the end of the day, this is simply a sidenote, as the PLE showed their incompetence in their collection methods originally.
I don't remember when exactly the cottage was broken into, but I doubt it was Sollecito since he was in jail. The pictures actually show that nobody went in there as the seal was not broken.

I don't remember when exactly the cottage was broken into, but I doubt it was Sollecito since he was in jail. The pictures actually show that nobody went in there as the seal was not broken.

The cottage (as sealed crime scene) was broken into on Feb 18, 2009. It did raise questions regarding:

• PLE protection of evidence and crime scene
  • and the ease of entry into the cottage by a climbing intruder.

(AGI) - Perugia, 19 Feb - The Perugia Flying Squad investigation continues after the break-in by unknown persons which was discovered yesterday morning in the cottage in via della Pergola where, during the night of 01-02 November 2007, English student Meredith Kercher was killed.

According to the investigators’ reconstruction, whoever entered into the murder house (on which there were still seals) did so by climbing onto the terrace looking over the rear of the property, then by breaking the glass of the kitchen window and thereby getting themselves inside.
http://www.lanazione.it//perugia/2009/02/20/152895-alla_scientifica_tracce_degli_incursori.shtml

ETA: It also raised questions RE Satanism in Perugia:

Satanists desecrate Meredith Kercher murder house in bizarre devil-worship ritual
By NICK PISA
UPDATED: 09:28 EST, 19 February 2009

Detectives were last night investigating the possibility that Devil worshippers broke into the house where British student Meredith Kercher was murdered.

Italian police yesterday discovered that the house - where Meredith, 21, was found semi naked and with her throat slashed in 2007 - had been ransacked by intruders.

Four knives were found on the kitchen floor while a burned candle was also discovered in another room.

Drips of candle wax were found in what had been Meredith's bedroom.

Devil worship and the occult is a widespread phenomenon in Italy, and such incidents at murder scenes or in woods are not uncommon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...zarre-devil-worship-ritual.html#ixzz2kxfbxMzQ

Thank you and yes they went the logical way.
I added to the post, with an article of Feb 19 2009 which showed that the breakin also raised questions of Satanism. (see original post)

There's no evidence that Guede was in the small bathroom. We know that Knox was completely unconcerned when her towel was not in the bathroom. Presumably it was in her bedroom and she used it after doing the bathmat boogie down the hall.

I'm at a loss to understand how you can say there's no evidence of Guede in the small bathroom when he admits going in there.

I'm at a loss to understand how you can say there's no evidence of Guede in the small bathroom when he admits going in there.

He also says he got those towels to some how help Meredith.
He also says he didn't break Filomenas window and wasn't in that room.

Do you believe him?

Once again this is not the case.

This is the case of a prosecutor that ignored evidence, withheld exculpatory evidence, committed Brady violations, and was caught.

It is especially egregious when a prosecutor knew that another person not named to date stated that he had committed this crime.

ALLUSONZ, my friend! Here you are at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95