Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks. Inconsistencies due to shock? So it doesn't really matter how many errors she makes as it is always going to be ok. Sollecito writes in his prison diary he sees Filomena's door wide open and the mess inside. This fits with Knox telling the other girls that she sees Filomena's room before going back to Sollecito. Sollecito telling one of the girls that Knox didn't take a shower that morning. After all these years we are supposed to believe that Knox never checked the phone records, and was coerced by the prosecutor years during trial. Their stories changed so many times. There is only one truth. JMO.

I think the British virgins were completely unreliable as witnesses. Apart from the single rote learned story they all repeated in court: condoms, vibrator, unflushed toilet, sex with Daniel.

Do you believe RG had cuts on his hand from that night?

I don't know what to think about it. When he went alibi-dancing no one noticed any bandages. No drops of his blood were found either AFAIK, which means little, given the abysmal skills of the investigators.

I think the British virgins were completely unreliable as witnesses. Apart from the single rote learned story they all repeated in court: condoms, vibrator, unflushed toilet, sex with Daniel.

So the British friends are unreliable for NO reason and AK is the pillar of truth? Even when she clearly tells a bold faced lie in the book, it is someone else's fault after all.

So the British friends are unreliable for NO reason and AK is the pillar of truth? Even when she clearly tells a bold faced lie in the book, it is someone else's fault after all.

There is absolutely nothing questionable about the witnesses that were interviewed after the murder of Meredith, except Knox/Sollecito. Knox/Sollecito told self serving lies that were intended to give the appearance that they were too busy on the night of the murder to commit murder. Police obviously verified all the alibis and the only ones that came up empty were those presented by Knox/Sollecito.

I was just thinking about the 2003 Christa Worthington murder on Cape Cod:

the parallels to the Kercher case:

(just setting it down for reference)
  • She too was found dead from a stab wound (hers was to the chest), partially clad with shirt rolled up, lying on her back in a position similar to Kercher's (no duvet or locked door)
  • In her case the man (neighbor and friend) who discovered the crime scene became the main suspect - and was accused of staging the break in and burglary--- he was so stressed he attempted suicide and was admitted to a psychiatric hospital.
  • the body had been moved and a blanket placed over it
  • The Defense accused police of coercing a false confession
  • Through DNA it was discovered that a lone wolf black man with a history of burglary had done it, and taken her money, credit cards, purse keys .

I don't think she told a bold faced lie. I think Comodi told a "bold faced lie" (if you want to call it as such) and the mistake in the book is the result of it.

About the British virgins this is just my hunch that I have. They just seem all robotically repeat the same thing. Condoms, vibrator, toilet. Mignini worked on them hard and skillfully, that's for sure.

I don't think she told a bold faced lie. I think Comodi told a "bold faced lie" (if you want to call it as such) and the mistake in the book is the result of it.

About the British virgins this is just my hunch that I have. They just seem all robotically repeat the same thing. Condoms, vibrator, toilet. Mignini worked on them hard and skillfully, that's for sure.
BBM - This cannot be doubted, to be sure.

There is absolutely nothing questionable about the witnesses that were interviewed after the murder of Meredith, except Knox/Sollecito. Knox/Sollecito told self serving lies that were intended to give the appearance that they were too busy on the night of the murder to commit murder. Police obviously verified all the alibis and the only ones that came up empty were those presented by Knox/Sollecito.

Yes this is exactly one of the problems with the case for innocence IMO

Basically anyone that paints AK/RS in a negative light is deemed unreliable

While everything AK/RS says is taken as the complete truth. Even when it's proved they lied, there's always an "excuse for why"

I can't say in any case I have followed that ive seen this happen. It's crazy to me that every lie they tell is justified not by themselves but by their defenders. While everyone else is the liars.

While everything AK/RS says is taken as the complete truth. Even when it's proved they lied, there's always an "excuse for why"

I can't say in any case I have followed that ive seen this happen. It's crazy to me that every lie they tell is justified not by themselves but by their defenders. While everyone else is the liars.
Right; I think though that it is possible that Mignini got to the roommates and schooled them on what to present; this need not preclude Knox telling her own lies for her own reasons.

That's obviously not true but we've been there already.

Amanda and Raffaele told the same story when questioned on the 2nd of November. None of the things they told were proven false. Their alibi never proven false.

The only time their stories changed was when the cops "switched off the recording" and performed the fruitful all-nighter on them. Thankfully some of the cops responsible were already exposed for the thugs they are and are no longer in service. I hope they all end up in jail some day, where's their place.

I was just thinking about the 2003 Christa Worthington murder on Cape Cod:

the parallels to the Kercher case:

(just setting it down for reference)
  • She too was found dead from a stab wound (hers was to the chest), partially clad with shirt rolled up, lying on her back in a position similar to Kercher's (no duvet or locked door)
  • In her case the man (neighbor and friend) who discovered the crime scene became the main suspect - and was accused of staging the break in and burglary--- he was so stressed he attempted suicide and was admitted to a psychiatric hospital.
  • the body had been moved and a blanket placed over it
  • The Defense accused police of coercing a false confession
  • Through DNA it was discovered that a lone wolf black man with a history of burglary had done it, and taken her money, credit cards, purse keys .
Just wanted to add to the above: I had not realized until I went back and re-checked the story, and edited, that there were even more similarities than I had thought. And the lone wolf is not the end of this story, either:

To this day there are people convinced that this "lone wolf " was in fact a victim of "black man found, black man guilty" - there are many (a book was written to this effect) that believe 2 -4 others were involved, either in the murder or the planning of it.

I think it works both ways.
According to those pro guilt each and every defence witness is a liar and a fraud. Independent experts? Unqualified, bought, corrupt. Even the mother is lying through her teeth in court, isn't she? Oh, and she obviously knows very well her daughter is guilty.

Everything, literally everything the pair say is a boldfaced lie. She straightens her hair? Must be a lie, it proves she's guilty!

Works both ways.

Right; I think though that it is possible that Mignini got to the roommates and schooled them on what to present; this need not preclude Knox telling her own lies for her own reasons.

Or maybe they all gave the same story because it was the truth?

BBM this is your opinion correct?

Surely this can't be stated as fact.

Did the British girls claim to has been coerced into speaking untruths as well?

BBM this is your opinion correct?

Surely this can't be stated as fact.

Did the British girls claim to has been coerced into speaking untruths as well?
I don't think they spoke untruths. But I am sure Mignini made certain to hone in on what the focus should be. All investigators and prosecutors do this. I think one can believe they had been coached by Mignini, and still take their testimony as factual.

I would also add that the prosecutor is ridiculed as making an issue over the poo in the toilet, yet Amanda didn't find blood in the house alarming, it was the poo that got her hackles up.

That's obviously not true but we've been there already.

Amanda and Raffaele told the same story when questioned on the 2nd of November. None of the things they told were proven false. Their alibi never proven false.

The only time their stories changed was when the cops "switched off the recording" and performed the fruitful all-nighter on them. Thankfully some of the cops responsible were already exposed for the thugs they are and are no longer in service. I hope they all end up in jail some day, where's their place.

Raffaele didn't say amanda told him to tell a load of rubbish?

What time did they get to the police station and what time did RS stop supporting Amandas alibi?

Or maybe they all gave the same story because it was the truth?

I absolutely agree it was the truth. The condoms, the vibrator, the toilet and sex with the guy from Rome were all facts.

I would also add that the prosecutor is ridiculed as making an issue over the poo in the toilet, yet Amanda didn't find blood in the house alarming, it was the poo that got her hackles up.

Yes the poo that while blow drying her hair she shouldn't have even seen.
Considering the blow dryer,mirror, and brushes are in the laundry room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95