Amscott, the car & the garbage dumpster revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think some evidence, etc. was put in the Amscot dumpster?

• Yes

Votes: 348 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 134 27.8%

• Total voters
25+ chatting live about this case:
to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join
Edit/Delete Message

Here you go Shutterfly:

Amscot2-1.jpg

Amscot3-1.jpg

Good morning all. As you can see I am a newbie and wanted to introduce myself! You are all amazing!

I have thought quite a bit about the dumpster and the abandoned car.

Maybe she buried Caylee at her parents home ( cadaver dogs made a hit in the back), she dug her up again since the smell was so terrible ( I read there was a stench from the yard...can't remember where I read it), put the little girl in her trunk and abandoned the car at Amscot.

With that said, she would have had to get Caylee from the car and transport her body another way, so that would indicate she needed help from someone else.

Has anyone looked into the possibility she was assisted in any way?

Does anyone know when the trash is dumped from that dumpster? I do not feel she put her in there but it worth looking into.

It is late... and I am thinking about some very basic things...
Someone other then Casey must know what happened to this child.
What I keep thinking about is how heavy "dead weight" is, and Casey is a tiny woman.
I have a 3 year old son. He is 34 pounds, and I am a bigger woman. If I carry him to his bed when he falls asleep, he is very heavy. If she did move Caylee...it would not have been graceful...that is why I don't think she is out in the woods somewhere, too far away to carry her...unless she had help.
Any thoughts...

What I keep thinking about is how heavy "dead weight" is, and Casey is a tiny woman.
I have a 3 year old son. He is 34 pounds, and I am a bigger woman. If I carry him to his bed when he falls asleep, he is very heavy. If she did move Caylee...it would not have been graceful...that is why I don't think she is out in the woods somewhere, too far away to carry her...unless she had help.
Any thoughts...

Bright minds think alike ! LOL
I have mentioned the dead weight issue all along when posting.

I am 5'7" ~ 150# and NO way I could move my Granddaughter alone, unless I drug and struggled. A body would be heavier IMO.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE APPROX. TIME AMSCOT THINKS THIS CAR WAS DITCHED ?:confused: WAS IT DARK ? WHAT DAY EXACTLY DID SHE LEAVE IT ?I FEEL WHat leonard PADILLA SAID ON NG 2 NITE ABOUT THE DUMPSTER PLAYING A POSSIBLE ROLE IN THIS, :)AND NOW I SEE THE CAR WAS BACKED IN THERE ? OMG THAT POOR BABY IS PROBABLY IN THE DUMP. WHAT A HEARTLESS MOTHER !:eek:

Bright minds think alike ! LOL
I have mentioned the dead weight issue all along when posting.

I am 5'7" ~ 150# and NO way I could move my Granddaughter alone, unless I drug and struggled. A body would be heavier IMO.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE APPROX. TIME AMSCOT THINKS THIS CAR WAS DITCHED ?:confused: WAS IT DARK ? WHAT DAY EXACTLY DID SHE LEAVE IT ?I FEEL WHat leonard PADILLA SAID ON NG 2 NITE ABOUT THE DUMPSTER PLAYING A POSSIBLE ROLE IN THIS, :)AND NOW I SEE THE CAR WAS BACKED IN THERE ? OMG THAT POOR BABY IS PROBABLY IN THE DUMP. WHAT A HEARTLESS MOTHER !:eek:

The answers are in the 400 page docs. But, the car was not backed into the space. It was front end in. It was parked near the dumpster. The dumpster is surrounded by a fence and a gate.
I don't know if Caylee A could lift 35 lbs up and over her head to the dumpster.
The car was picked up by towing company June 30. It was there a couple of days before that. It is noted in 400 page doc that the clerical staff at Amscot noticed that car had not been moved.

As for what Leonard P said on NG tonight, I think he said, a dumpster near TonE L apartment, maybe 1 1/2 miles. ?? Unsure if he said miles or blocks.

Any thoughts...

Im picking up what you are throwing down!! I am with you on this one. I dont know if u watched NG tonight but LP said " a dumpster about 1.25 miles from her boyfriends house is going to play a big part in all this" How the hell does LP know this??? She either dumped body herself or Caylee was in someone else's trunk too..........

GRACE: With us tonight, bounty hunter, Leonard Padilla. Weigh in.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

GRACE: Which is?

PADILLA: . findings. And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

GRACE: What do you say in response to Miss Anthony?

PADILLA: She`s living in total denial.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

The answers are in the 400 page docs. But, the car was not backed into the space. It was front end in. It was parked near the dumpster. The dumpster is surrounded by a fence and a gate.
I don't know if Caylee A could lift 35 lbs up and over her head to the dumpster.
The car was picked up by towing company June 30. It was there a couple of days before that. It is noted in 400 page doc that the clerical staff at Amscot noticed that car had not been moved.

As for what Leonard P said on NG tonight, I think he said, a dumpster near TonE L apartment, maybe 1 1/2 miles. ?? Unsure if he said miles or blocks.

Has it been noted for certain the fence gate was LOCKED? If not, then I think Casey could have easily lifted up little Caylee enough to place her inside the dumpster. (Dont most dumpster have that side door?) I used to lift my sleeping son up and carry him when he was way older (and way heavier) than Caylee..and I only weighed 95 lbs..
Of course, trying to lift over a locked fence would be a totally different story.
I dunno why but I do not think her leaving the car in the amscot lot was merely happenstance of running out of gas.. Particularly because it was parked right next to the dumpster... if indeed it had been "pushed" because it was out of gas.. it seems it would have been pushed into the first AND EASIEST spot.. which would have been straight on.. in a spot directly facing the front of the building.. rather than having to be pushed OFF the main road.. and then also having to be pushed into making a left turn into that spot. Just seems like something VERY hinky there..

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

(bolding is mine)
Hmmm...... curiouser and curiouser.

Since the information involves those 3 persons...
Possibly Lee and Casey are only half brother/sister?
Strange that LP stated just the three names, not George's name, so must have to do with DNA not matching the way it's supposed to match for Cindy, Lee and Casey?

(bolding is mine)
Hmmm...... curiouser and curiouser.

Since the information involves those 3 persons...
Possibly Lee and Casey are only half brother/sister?
Strange that LP stated just the three names, not George's name, so must have to do with DNA not matching the way it's supposed to match for Cindy, Lee and Casey?

Hmm., maybe he didn't mention George because a camera picked up a pic of George dumping something in the dumpster. I've never believed he didn't smell something in the car on the 24th. On the dumpster being fenced, if that is a check cashing dumpster wouldn't that be the kind with personal information that might be locked and picked up by one of those shredder trucks? Just a thought

From the photos Ive seen of the parking lot.. it appears that the dumpster fence gates are wide open.. of course, I dont know if they would be locked at night or not..

1zgvjg8.jpg

bg8ayr.jpg

Hmm., maybe he didn't mention George because a camera picked up a pic of George dumping something in the dumpster. I've never believed he didn't smell something in the car on the 24th. On the dumpster being fenced, if that is a check cashing dumpster wouldn't that be the kind with personal information that might be locked and picked up by one of those shredder trucks? Just a thought

I read early on in the investigation that indeed, George thought he smelled decomp in the car. He was sure it was decomp because he had smelled it before when he worked in law enforcement and Cindy was sure she smelled it because she had worked as a nurse.

A thought: just because the car was 'parked' with the front facing the fence, doesn't mean that she didn't 'back' in at first ... and then, turn the car around and face it the other way, when she was 'finished', IF indeed that's what happened.

MOO

I hate to think that this beautiful child can be in a landfill.

With that said, if she is ,there is hope that she would be found even after all this time.

Lori Hacking was found in the SLC dump after 2 1/2 months.

Also I don't know how the cameras face at the Amscot where Casey left her car, but the Amscots near my home have cameras that face both entrances/exits in the parking lot.

I saw on the news on WESH that the dogs didn't hit on the dumpster so they don't think she was put there.

Thanks = that's interesting. If the smell from the car permeated the things that Cindy took out of there (pants, stuffed toy, etc...) - would the dogs be able to hit on that smell? If things like that were tossed into the dumpster - would the smell remain enough so that the dogs would hit there? If things like that where once in the dumpster but since removed would the dogs still hit I wonder?

I know you don't know these answers - just rhetorical really.

I am wondering, what could have been "found" in the dumpster? If it was evidence of Caylee's body having been in it, then wouldn't LE and TM be searching the landfill? If it wasn't a body, what was it? Any item like clothes would have been long gone by the time LE searched the dumpster.

Ideas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back