Amscott, the car & the garbage dumpster revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think some evidence, etc. was put in the Amscot dumpster?

• Yes

Votes: 348 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 134 27.8%

• Total voters
I believe she parked the car where it was and let the car run until the gas was exhausted. In my opinion, she was hoping that the car would get taken with her purse still in it, to place the blame for the kidnapping on someone else and could have blamed the smell on whoever had the car last.

Perhaps she was waiting in the car , with it running, for the AMSCOT to open so she could cash somebody elses checks when it ran out of gas?? I still think she put Caylee in the dumpster at this time--she knew she was going to need help with the car and someone would notice the smell now. She had already set up the roadkill theory to cover.

The bags of groceries have bothered me for a long time. Now even more since reading TL interview. Something is not adding up here. I think it could be a huge clue as to what happened. JMHO

Perhaps the lady @ Amscott saw another white car there at 7:00AM (if you look @ the photo's in post 255 you see white cars in both photo's).

Not saying the lady was lying, just simply mistaken (esp. a few weeks later),
could be Casey's car was parked much later than 7 AM.

Didn't TonE say she had groceries (and popcyles) when he picked her up ??
You can't tote popcyles around too long, before they melt away.

I like to know why TonE wasn't in class on this Friday @ 11:00AM.

Perhaps she was waiting in the car , with it running, for the AMSCOT to open so she could cash somebody elses checks when it ran out of gas?? I still think she put Caylee in the dumpster at this time--she knew she was going to need help with the car and someone would notice the smell now. She had already set up the roadkill theory to cover.

Another poster said this Amscott is open 24/7.

Not sure if i've missed it somewhere, but has kc ever given an explanation of why she didnt ever return to the car?
I know that we know why, but what spin has she put on this?

I just keep turning this question over and over in my mind. Who, if anybody, verified that the car was in fact, out of gas? The tow yard folks didn't have a reason to check it. They didn't have a key. Also, has anyone read anywhere verification that the gas guage is in fact faulty? I assume the authorities have gone over this car with a fine-toothed comb. IMO, this car is the actual crime scene. I just keep seeing in my mind's eye that little doll in the car seat, a silent witness.

Also where I live, when an auto is abandoned, the police come and put an orange sticker on it to signify that it has been checked for stolen status, and then the police notify a wrecker service to have the car towed in three days. I would think that tow services would want to verify the status of a car before towing it away. It's all so confusing and leaves so many questions.

The car was NOT backed in next to the dumpster; the front of the car was against the curb, per page 205 of the first 400 page doc. dump.

Uh. We now know that the baby seat was left with the car at the Amscott...

So, when she borrowed Amy's and Tony's car - how was she transporting Caylee?

(Rhetorical question.)

I just keep turning this question over and over in my mind. Who, if anybody, verified that the car was in fact, out of gas? The tow yard folks didn't have a reason to check it. They didn't have a key. Also, has anyone read anywhere verification that the gas guage is in fact faulty? I assume the authorities have gone over this car with a fine-toothed comb. IMO, this car is the actual crime scene. I just keep seeing in my mind's eye that little doll in the car seat, a silent witness.

Also where I live, when an auto is abandoned, the police come and put an orange sticker on it to signify that it has been checked for stolen status, and then the police notify a wrecker service to have the car towed in three days. I would think that tow services would want to verify the status of a car before towing it away. It's all so confusing and leaves so many questions.
do police do that even in private parking lots? I would think the store owner/manager would call to tow. I know the police do that on the interstate, etc.

Here's what bothers me about the guys pushing the car: That car stank to high heaven around the trunk. How on earth did they push it into a parking place with their noses that close? Maybe that is why it was backed in.

Hmmm that is true. I havent even thought of that. Did the gentlemen who pushed it come forward saying they helped her?

Uh. We now know that the baby seat was left with the car at the Amscott...

So, when she borrowed Amy's and Tony's car - how was she transporting Caylee?

(Rhetorical question.)

We all know the N had Caylee!!!:furious: :furious: :furious:

Does anyone know how far Tony lives from that Amscott? I was just thinking that she may have had to start parking in different parking lots if the car was starting to smell bad. If she parked it at an apartment complex too many people would smell it even if she parked it next to the dumpster there. Likely, someone (management) would have investigated the dumpster, ruled it out and zero'd in on her car.

I wouldn't be surprised if she called multiple friends with the same story to give her rides saying she was having car trouble. She screwed herself up by having Tony pick her up and telling him that her dad would pick up the car and before she could figure out what to do next it was towed.

3 When Tony went to pick her up she had groceries from the A's house in plastic bags. Chicken nuggets and freezer pops. and a couple of changes of clothes. per Tony

I have given my own granddaughter Chicken nuggest and freezer pops on more than one occasion! These items are making me scratch my head - this is stuff you buy for a child - quick to fix and most every little kid loves chicken nuggets and freezer pops. WHY did Casey have them with her? Did she take them from home so it would look like she had been feeding them to Caylee? Did she even take them from home or stop somewhere to buy them - making it look like Caylee was still 'somewhere'. As in - see these receipts - of course Caylee is alive, we've been having lunch together or something like that. Perhaps she changed her mind about that story and went with the kidnapping one?

Hi, I am a new member here, but have been "lurking" since this case broke. I was denied acceptance as a member previously and had no idea why, but recently read on another blog that yahoo users were being denied and that makes sense now! So, I re-applied with my work e-mail address and voila! I had to find a way to get registered here once I found out WS was getting access to the missing pages....

Anyway, after reading this thread a lightbulb suddenly went off as to why Casey baby killer abandoned her car at Amscott next to a dumpster - she parked the car next to a dumpster in case people noticed the odor they would just assume it was coming from the dumpster! Smart cookie isn't she? :doh:

This is Casey: :liar:

From what I recall, when George got to the tow yard, he didn't put a key in the ignition and start it to see that it was out of gas, he just went directly to his vehicle and got gas cans and began putting gas into the car.

Who knew it would be out of gas? How did he know to bring those gas cans to the tow yard? Lucky guess? Maybe... But from that, now there seems no proof that the car was out of gas?

It looks to me like the entire family plants seeds for one another and they each run with whatever sounds good.

Yes! I thought this also....we don't really know it ran out of gas AND I think if two guys helped her push the car we would know their names by now!

I am curious about how she could have parked by the dumpster if she was out of gas??? If you were driving around that corner and ran out of gas (on the road) you would have been forced into the parking lot but no where near the dumpster.. you would have to hope someone could push you into a parking spot..perhaps at the end of the lot near the dumpster but now by it.
I am not familiar with Orlando but I did google earth the address and it looks like a pretty busy intersection. Where exactly did they find the car??

I am curious about how she could have parked by the dumpster if she was out of gas??? If you were driving around that corner and ran out of gas (on the road) you would have been forced into the parking lot but no where near the dumpster.. you would have to hope someone could push you into a parking spot..perhaps at the end of the lot near the dumpster but now by it.
I am not familiar with Orlando but I did google earth the address and it looks like a pretty busy intersection. Where exactly did they find the car??

In one of her statements, Casey says that 2 guys helped push her car into that parking lot. IF they exist, WHERE are these 2 guys?! :furious:

Right. It seems they would've pushed it just far enough to get it out of the way. Cars tend to veer to the right when pushed from behind. It would've been easier to park it head on with the building than steering it left toward the Dumpster. I guess it's possible, but doesn't add up to me.

I disagree. From the google earth picture I saw, if she was headed north on Goldenrod, it would have been the best place to push it in. Had it been me, I would have turned it into the little two slot space there so it wouldn't be in the way. Some people think it was backed into the slot, but it wasn't, the tow truck driver says in his report it was parked facing the curb.
Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back