"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone think that George redeemed himself a little bit? It was so refreshing to hear someone with the last name Anthony say that they wanted to see Casey suffer.

He did with me, a little bit, because as you say, it was a relief to hear just a tiny sliver of truth from anyone with the last name Anthony. What struck me about his admission last nite that he thought Casey had been drugging Caylee for weeks or months, perhaps with Xanax, was that unlike Cindy, who soothes herself by hiding under her blanket of lies, George has to face the fact that had they demanded accountability from Casey rather than appeasing her, they may very well have saved Caylee. Instead, he let Cindy and Casey run over him, and the result of his abandonment of Caylee was her death, which I'm sure he understands was probably not a peaceful one in which she went gently from unconsciousness to death. Especially not with duct tape over her little mouth and nose.

So unlike his wife, George is living with the reality of what happened to Caylee at the hands of her mother, and that can't be an easy thing to get up with every morning and go to sleep with every night. They could've saved that baby. Instead, they chose to appease their daughter (again).

No it is just one of those to horrific things to forget. And all the attention is still on Casey and her wacked out clan.
The feelings are still raw.

Tulessa you brought a light into the Caylee thread, I remember laughing at your post. We had to lighten it up. Many times I would go to the game room to take a break, it was hard to take because I just knew in my gut that Casey knew and was responsible.

Our personal lives even came into play often,,,doctors appointments, sick children and just everyday life. It was a very special thread.

:grouphug:

I've never believed fca gave her zanax and/or used the trunk as a babysitter. I know it's still a popular belief, but, for me, there was never evidence she was given zanax and when fca's day to day events were broken down Caylee was usually accounted for and was with either fca or ga & ca... Fca threw around the nanny lies as a way to look important, like she was this high class professional with a great career.... She used the nanny lie with cindy on the occasions when ca wouldn't watch Caylee at night and fca wanted to have a sleepover with ricardo. Fca knew ca would never allow Caylee to have sleepovers with her and her flavor of the month...gross

Caylee never went on sleepovers at tl's apartment only because Tony wouldn't allow it, otherwise I'm sure fca would've had her over there at night as well...

All jmo.

Does anyone think that George redeemed himself a little bit? It was so refreshing to hear someone with the last name Anthony say that they wanted to see Casey suffer.

I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never believed the drowning or sexual abuse fairy tale thrown out by Baez at the trial. I asked a poster who DID believe it on another forum today why they thought a loving grandfather would put his granddaughter's body in garbage bags and toss her in a swamp. Answer-He wanted her to decompose before anyone could find out he had raped her and she was no longer a virgin! I responded that was the first I'd heard of this allegation, he/she claimed Baez mentioned it in his opening argument. Anyone hear that? Anyway, just shows to what lengths some people will go to defend Casey. In her latest interview Casey claims Caylee was alive and well and with George the last time she saw her, and George told her Caylee would be fine. Really? What happened to the accidental drowning that was presented at trial? Could her lying get any more bizarre?

I never believed the drowning or sexual abuse fairy tale thrown out by Baez at the trial. I asked a poster who DID believe it on another forum today why they thought a loving grandfather would put his granddaughter's body in garbage bags and toss her in a swamp. Answer-He wanted her to decompose before anyone could find out he had raped her and she was no longer a virgin! I responded that was the first I'd heard of this allegation, he/she claimed Baez mentioned it in his opening argument. Anyone hear that? Anyway, just shows to what lengths some people will go to defend Casey. In her latest interview Casey claims Caylee was alive and well and with George the last time she saw her, and George told her Caylee would be fine. Really? What happened to the accidental drowning that was presented at trial? Could her lying get any more bizarre?

BBM

Just look at the logic of that statement... he wanted her to decompose before anyone could find out.... Do people not understand how unbelievably lucky fca got that she wasn't found for 6 months when she was just down the street in the very first available spot someone could stash a body??? I think we are all in collective agreement that if george wanted her to not be found he would've done a little better than right around the corner... That's 100% fca...lazy, car that never had gas, etc... And she was the one with a car that had the stench of death, not george.

eta... Welcome!!! Just noticed it's your 1st post Bgh!!!!!
All jmo.

Thanks for the welcome. Your comments are spot on. Esp since George was a cop before he moved down to Fla!

Yep. She threw herself under the bus for the sake of her lying, murdering daughter. And don't forget about her lies about her not clocking out at work during lunch to jet home to do those searches. And about those searches... if your dog is barfing from eating bamboo, why would anyone think to search for chlorophyll? Wouldn't you logically do a search on the toxicity of bamboo?

If a search for bamboo leads to chlorophyll, fine. THEN do a search for chlorophyll. But did Cyndy do an initial search on the toxicity of bamboo? Accourse she dint. But Cyndy opened the door on dogs eating bamboo. The Prosecution should have asked her question after question after question about it until SHE threw up. When was the first time it happened? When was the last time it happened? How many other times did it happen? Why didn't she do any Internet searches at those times? Did she ever call a Veterinarian? If not, why not? Those are questions Juan Martinez would have asked her. If I learned anything from watching him, I learned you gotta trap them in their lies!

News Flash. Unleash the lawyers. I just did a quick Google search on if bamboo is poisonous to dogs. The verdict? "Many common plants are poisonous to pets, but bamboo is not one of them." It took me all of 25 seconds. Cyndy Anthony could be on her way back to work by now. And not have to clock back in when she gets there.

BBM

Yes. This reminds of the other search fca did that she tried to pin on her parents...george, specifically... Fool-proof suffocation...Where she claims he was searching for suicide methods. Now who on earth would expect to find results on suicide methods by typing in fool-proof suffocation? :doh:

All jmo.

I've never believed fca gave her zanax and/or used the trunk as a babysitter. I know it's still a popular belief, but, for me, there was never evidence she was given zanax and when fca's day to day events were broken down Caylee was usually accounted for and was with either fca or ga & ca... Fca threw around the nanny lies as a way to look important, like she was this high class professional with a great career.... She used the nanny lie with cindy on the occasions when ca wouldn't watch Caylee at night and fca wanted to have a sleepover with ricardo. Fca knew ca would never allow Caylee to have sleepovers with her and her flavor of the month...gross

Caylee never went on sleepovers at tl's apartment only because Tony wouldn't allow it, otherwise I'm sure fca would've had her over there at night as well...

All jmo.

Well IMO that's the only thing that would explain the dark circles under her eyes. I think she did, and apparently, so does GA.

Well IMO that's the only thing that would explain the dark circles under her eyes. I think she did, and apparently, so does GA.

It explains a lot, imo. The dark circles, the long periods of sleep per GA, and the stupid "Zanny the nanny" thing. In fact, the very first time I heard "Zanny the nanny" and someone mentioned zanny is a street name for xanax, I thought to myself, "There's no actual nanny. That witch is giving the baby xanax."

Well, if it's a different house, it appears they moved the murder weapon (swimming pool) and Caylee's little playhouse, too. The pic of GA and CA sitting together appears to be in their backyard, and unless I dreamed it, the above ground pool was right there, as was the playhouse - with LIGHTS strung all over the backyard like some kind of horrific shrine. Did anyone else see all that? Or am I hallucinating?

It looked like a set to me. Looks like ID made a set to look like their back yard. It didn't look real to me.

No. He is still with Cindy. Whatever blood money they got for this show, at least some of it, will be filtered to Casey by Cindy and he knows it. How do you know what he knows and stay with a woman that lied to get Casey off.

It also bothered me to hear him talk about the circles under her eyes and evidence Casey was drugging her. So, you knew, or at least suspected, that your grandchild was being drugged and did nothing?
Seriously?

If he even suspected such a thing, he should have contacted child protective services and attempted to get custody.

Not that growing up with those two would be a wonderful fate, but at
least she would have likely grown up. More than she got from her murderer mother.

I find his inaction prior to the death and during the investigation inexcusable.

May the worst of all fates befall FCA, seeing her callous attitude and smug face, lack of remorse over Caylee, the jail house tapes, its beyond appalling she is out and free. FCA is as despicable now as she was back then. If there is any 'justice' at all, she is still the most hated woman in America and she can't show her face in public. I can't imagine what would happen to her should she end up in jail again..oh wait, I can. Can't happen soon enough. OJ eventually went back to jail. FCA will too.

May the worst of all fates befall FCA, seeing her callous attitude and smug face, lack of remorse over Caylee, the jail house tapes, its beyond appalling she is out and free. FCA is as despicable now as she was back then. If there is any 'justice' at all, she is still the most hated woman in America and she can't show her face in public. I can't imagine what would happen to her should she end up in jail again..oh wait, I can. Can't happen soon enough. OJ eventually went back to jail. FCA will too.

We should all pray she doesn't get pregnant again. That was my greatest fear every time I saw her strutting herself in and out of Baez's office before she was formally charged, and it's been my fear since he walked his precious client out of the jail after her acquittal. If she gets pregnant, the fate of that baby will be on the heads of a lot of people, starting with the jurors.

No. He is still with Cindy. Whatever blood money they got for this show, at least some of it, will be filtered to Casey by Cindy and he knows it. How do you know what he knows and stay with a woman that lied to get Casey off.

It also bothered me to hear him talk about the circles under her eyes and evidence Casey was drugging her. So, you knew, or at least suspected, that your grandchild was being drugged and did nothing?
Seriously?

If he even suspected such a thing, he should have contacted child protective services and attempted to get custody.

Not that growing up with those two would be a wonderful fate, but at
least she would have likely grown up. More than she got from her murderer mother.

I find his inaction prior to the death and during the investigation inexcusable.

I don't believe him... why are we hearing about all this 9 years later?... I don't trust ga & ca, and I never will... The closest thing we will ever get to the truth from them was in the very beginning, before everything blew up on them and they started to back track and circle the wagon to protect fca... Cindy's conversation with Amy H and her original phone calls to 911 were the truth... how "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." ... And when george sat down with investigators and explained what a liar and thief his daughter was and that he knew what the smell was as well...

Never have we heard that Caylee was sleeping for 10 to 12 hours and had dark circles... As a matter of fact, they have gone on and on over the years about how healthy she was and what a great mom fca was, etc... Had it not taken 9 years for him to first mention it, maybe I'd believe him. I've just been burnt too many times by them... Team fca has been notorious for browsing online sites, like here, and then use popular theories as their new truth... And then they get a bunch of folks to say, "I knew it...they're telling the truth..."

All jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back