An arrest has been made!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are going to give her a mental evaluation to see if she knew right from wrong!

I have watched her reaction a few times already. It looks like she is crying, but I am not seeing any tears.

There are tears running down her face, lots of them, not that we know what they mean.

I agree with another poster, she was a mess, not the cool customer we've seen with other offenders lately.

Did I hear a motion to keep both side from speaking to the media?

I felt such anger seeing her in court, she is crying for HERSELF, IMO, Sandra's life has been taken, this piece of trash should suffer the same fate.

I felt such anger seeing her in court, she is crying for HERSELF, IMO, Sandra's life has been taken, this piece of trash should suffer the same fate.

Got that right. Seems when they cry it's for themselves. I hope she gets the DP and California doesn't wait 20 years.

they definitely laid out the special circumstances to make her eligible for the death penalty. i think she is going to plead out first chance she gets...

God bless Sandra's mama....cause if it were me, I would have already killed
that woman with my bare hands! ...crying....crying cause she got caught...
crying for her own self....not one of those tears, imo, are for that sweet baby
girl she tortured and murdered!! She, and all the other men and women like her make
me sick!

God Bless You Sandra!!! Justice will be served for you sweetie!

The PD asked for a GAG order for both sides. The judge said that the judge on the 24th will take that matter up at that time.

The SA just made a quick statement about what happened in court, what the charges were and he was VERY CLEAR that they would be making no further comments about this case. He said the case will be tried in the courtroom and not in the press.

God bless Sandra's mama....cause if it were me, I would have already killed
that woman with my bare hands! ...crying....crying cause she got caught...
crying for her own self....not one of those tears, imo, are for that sweet baby
girl she tortured and murdered!! She, and all the other men and women like her make
me sick!

God Bless You Sandra!!! Justice will be served for you sweetie!
Exactly! She tried to harm Sandra before...she knew what she was doing was wrong.

they definitely laid out the special circumstances to make her eligible for the death penalty. i think she is going to plead out first chance she gets...

I hope she does, even though I think she deserves to die a horrifying death, I hope she pleas so Sandra's family doesn't have to sit through a trial. Also, if she does plea, I PRAY TO GOD that she never, ever, ever, ever gets to appeal or gets probation....she should ROT in prison....and I hope that some of the other females in prison that are mothers will make it very hard on her.

I'm sorry for displaying so much anger....seriously, I am one of the most loving people you'll ever meet, but when it comes to hurting children I just get so furious!!!!

Someone named tlove on 10 chat mentioned WS and put up our link. They also mentioned the prior possible connection to the drugged girl found six months ago. (<<< Has nothing to do with what Julio claims.) There seems to be a few members there right now.

Here is one poster that thinks he/she has it figured out:

14 Apr 09, 01:39 PM
julio: theres a hit on her daughter and familty if she comes clean

http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default.aspx

Someone named tlove on 10 chat mentioned WS and put up our link. They also mentioned the prior possible connection to the drugged girl found six months ago. There seems to be a few members there right now.

Here is one poster that thinks he/she has it figured out:

14 Apr 09, 01:39 PM
julio: theres a hit on her daughter and familty if she comes clean

http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default.aspx

I was just on there and saw that.

Not just her life but her innocence and her dignity. This sweet, trusting, innocent little child was violated in the most heinous way possible. I can only hope this violation occurred after her death. As for MH, her tears mean nothing to me, absolutely nothing. She is evil to the core if she is indeed guilty of this crime (and I do believe she is).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back