Angelina Jolie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jean said:
I couldn't find a "Brad & Jen" thread so I will post here since it relates to Brad, Jen and Angelina.

Jen's 'sick Bermuda Triangle'

http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/articles/21976541?source=PA&ct=5

Actress Jennifer Aniston has spoken out about her break-up with Brad Pitt and his relationship with Angelina Jolie - saying she is fed up of being in a "sick, twisted Bermuda Triangle". (More at link)
Whew, glad to know I don't make her skin crawl. I never had a ounce of sympathy for her. I couldn't give a rats behind about any of them.
:D

Linda7NJ said:
Whew, glad to know I don't make her skin crawl. I never had a ounce of sympathy for her. I couldn't give a rats behind about any of them.
:D
LOL, You tell it like it is girl!

I too would be happy if Jennifer Aniston disappeared from public view, aside from her character on Friends. She is the most self-centered, narcissistic female. Good riddance! Brad is so much better off without her and with Angelina.:clap:

LinasK said:
I too would be happy if Jennifer Aniston disappeared from public view, aside from her character on Friends. She is the most self-centered, narcissistic female. Good riddance! Brad is so much better off without her and with Angelina.:clap:
I cant believe how Jenn was rambling along about not being anyones victim and dont feel sorry for her, please. I never did!

There are plenty of others who do feel sorry for her, and I'm one of them. I think she is just tired of all of it ... I know I would be. Its bad enough your marriage broke up, its worse being in the public eye. That's what I feel sorry for her for ... her just wanting this whole thing to blow over and the media just keeping on dredging it up.

I have never heard one thing about Jennifer Aniston that would entitle her to the label of being a narcissist OR self-centered. Not one.

Cupcake said:
There are plenty of others who do feel sorry for her, and I'm one of them. I think she is just tired of all of it ... I know I would be. Its bad enough your marriage broke up, its worse being in the public eye.
Well, she's a celebrity. She had no qualms about their wedding photos or even their break-up photos appearing in the tabloids! Only when she's made out to be the dumpee does she mind. Brad may not have wanted her anyhow because she's a party girl. She also had no desire to be a mother, might cramp her style. If she's truly tired of the attention, stop giving interviews!

LinasK said:
Well, she's a celebrity. She had no qualms about their wedding photos or even their break-up photos appearing in the tabloids! Only when she's made out to be the dumpee does she mind. Brad may not have wanted her anyhow because she's a party girl. She also had no desire to be a mother, might cramp her style. If she's truly tired of the attention, stop giving interviews!
I agree. I just seen tonight there is another interview in April with GQ, I think thats who they said.

LinasK said:

I agree. I just seen tonight there is another interview in April with GQ, I think thats who they said.

So she should quit giving interviews because she got divorced? She is an actress, a person who self-promotes to stay in the public eye. Do you really think an interviewer would take the high road and not ask her about her ex? I'll bet she just wishes people would stop asking. I don't presume to judge her as I don't know her ... I just comment on what I do know of her, and that is that I have never seen a prima donna act out of her.

How do you know she has no desire to be a mother? Chatted her up lately, have you?

Cupcake said:
So she should quit giving interviews because she got divorced? She is an actress, a person who self-promotes to stay in the public eye. Do you really think an interviewer would take the high road and not ask her about her ex? I'll bet she just wishes people would stop asking. I don't presume to judge her as I don't know her ... I just comment on what I do know of her, and that is that I have never seen a prima donna act out of her.

How do you know she has no desire to be a mother? Chatted her up lately, have you?
I didnt say she should quite giving interviews. If she doesnt want anyone to feel sorry for her then she needs to stop doing interviews and talking about the brangelina saga. Of course the interviewer is going to ask her about it but jenn doesnt have to answer. She can self promote all she wants but dont talk about it if you dont want people feeling sorry or whatever.

Cupcake said:

If Jennifer wants to give interviews I think that is fine--most movie stars give interviews from time to time--but she could tell the person doing the interview that she doesn't want to be questioned about her ex. Many stars do that--Nicole didn't talk about Tom when she gave interviews after her divorce. Many, many actors and actresses refuse to talk about their breakups and divorces. If no one wants to interview Jennifer unless she talks about Brad and the breakup, then I would think that would be telling her something.

Jean said:
If Jennifer wants to give interviews I think that is fine--most movie stars give interviews from time to time--but she could tell the person doing the interview that she doesn't want to be questioned about her ex. Many stars do that--Nicole didn't talk about Tom when she gave interviews after her divorce. Many, many actors and actresses refuse to talk about their breakups and divorces. If no one wants to interview Jennifer if she won't talk about Brad, then I would think that would be telling her something.
I agree jean, and she should just promote her movies, but ever since the breakup all we ever hear is about brad and angelina. So thats got to tell jenn something. Stop talking about them and see if she can just have an interview about her movies.

Cupcake said:

no she shouldnt stop giving interviews because she got divorced,,,,,she should stop giving interviews that include discussing the divorce........
Brad might be in the news constantly, but once it was over, i dont recall him carrying on & on like jennifer does-her subject matter in an interview is her choice- she is the celebrity being interviewed.....imo

I have yet to hear brad and angelina talking about it. So jenn needs to stop giving interviews if thats all the people want from her or she needs to make it clear she is NOT going to talk about them.....JMO

Plenty of actors/actressess still make movies and TV shows without constantly giving interviews. Some even live in isolated areas outside of Hollywood, like Demi Moore's ranch in Montana, Kevin Costner in Colorado. These are just two that come to mind...

Cupcake said:

I'm with you, I don't get why Jennifer is being trashed here. If people can speculate on why she is/was such a self-centered b!tch, and therefore must have deserved to have been dumped, then I feel she has the right to speak about it as long as she wants. Maybe now she's trying to tell people that she's okay and not to feel sorry for her and she just went about it the wrong way.

And even if she didn't want children, I applaud her for not caving to society's demands that she do so. But I've read where she does want children and did want them with Brad. Too d@mn bad people won't accept her word for it, she should know.

michelle said:
I have yet to hear brad and angelina talking about it.

Perhaps that is because they can't deny she cheated with a married man and he is the married man who cheated?

All I'm saying is, I don't believe Jennifer deserves to be criticized because she has spoken honestly of the split when she has been asked about it. Or called a b*tch. Or even for people who don't know her to presume to know whether she agreed to have children or not.

I'm pretty sure that Demi Moore's ranch is in Hailey, Idaho unless she sold it. I think David Letterman has a place in Montana.

Cupcake said:
Perhaps that is because they can't deny she cheated with a married man and he is the married man who cheated?

All I'm saying is, I don't believe Jennifer deserves to be criticized because she has spoken honestly of the split when she has been asked about it. Or called a b*tch. Or even for people who don't know her to presume to know whether she agreed to have children or not.
I never called Jenn A bi*tch, I enjoy her movies, i think she a good actress, of course I dont know her personally so I cant say more. But I dont think you should whine about your relationship being splashed all over the tabloids if you continue to give interviews about that very thing. Thats all I was saying. And no they can't deny that they cheated, everyone knows that. But its not the first time its happened and surely wont be the last.

shopper said:
I'm with you, I don't get why Jennifer is being trashed here. If people can speculate on why she is/was such a self-centered b!tch, and therefore must have deserved to have been dumped, then I feel she has the right to speak about it as long as she wants. Maybe now she's trying to tell people that she's okay and not to feel sorry for her and she just went about it the wrong way.

And even if she didn't want children, I applaud her for not caving to society's demands that she do so. But I've read where she does want children and did want them with Brad. Too d@mn bad people won't accept her word for it, she should know.
Everyone knows that Jenn has said she wants children. That wasnt the issue here, it was that every interview she does she talks about the brangelina saga. I dont care if she has any kids or not thats her choice, imo.

LinasK said:
Plenty of actors/actressess still make movies and TV shows without constantly giving interviews. Some even live in isolated areas outside of Hollywood, like Demi Moore's ranch in Montana, Kevin Costner in Colorado. These are just two that come to mind...

Demi's ranch is in Hailey, Idaho.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colibri_pi