Angelina Jolie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeana (DP) said:
The divorce rate is over 50% and somehow daddies manage to see the kids. I think the most parents care too much for their own feelings and not enough about those of their kids as a general rule. Doesn't mean he'll be out of their lives though. I think he's got it in him to do that. He loves them and I think it says alot about him that he wants to make sure that he can remain in their lives regardless of whether or not the relationship lasts. How many boyfriends have been allowed into childrens' lives only to be shut out when mom breaks up with the dude? He's making sure, by adopting them, that it won't happen to them. They'll still have a relationship with him no matter what and I think that's wonderful. Kids are the ones who suffer when boyfriend/girlfriend relationships don't work because the parent wants to make them suffer. Maddox appears to love Brad and because Brad loved him back enough to adopt him, he's got a father - whether or not Angelina has Brad in her life. How is that bad?
I don't think it is bad. I think it was a smart thing to do. I think those kids need him. Maddox and his Dad look so cute holding hands. I was just saying that I don't think Brad and AJ will be an item for many years. I find it funny how people have kids, then all of the sudden when they break up, the other parent is suddenly unfit! LOL.:laugh: Now I know that it IS true sometimes, but I am talking about 75% of the people that are just pissed at each other say that. I think it is a shame as far as the kids are concerned. Kids need both parents if they are decent people.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think another woman (or man) can cause a good solid marriage or relationship to end. I have a feeling if all was known, there had been problems in the Jennifer and Brad household long before Angelina came into the picture.

Jean said:
This is just my opinion, but I don't think another woman (or man) can cause a good solid marriage or relationship to end. I have a feeling if all was known, there had been problems in the Jennifer and Brad household long before Angelina came into the picture.
Yeah....but DON'T confuse the issue with facts! LOL :crazy:

Jean said:

I completely agree with you.

I concur with Jeana (DP)'s thoughts on this thread/page.

and . . .

i think trouble possibly (to say the least) was brewing the time JA stated on some TV show she hadn't met her soulmate (paraphrased) and she'd been married to BP for quite some time.

what's a bloke to do when he's publicly shot emotionally in that way?

dedicate hisself to a new soulmate, i would say.

Jean said:
I totally agree with that.

Let's not forget that Brad really wanted to be a dad and have a family. I actually applaud him for that and for taking on the responsibility of these children. It shows a great deal of maturity on his part. If it is with Angolie for now, so be it. I believe that he is really happy and has gotten on with his life. As for Aniston, she's a big girl and I believe that she can take care of herself, with or without Brad Pitt. I'm not singing any sad songs for her.

I think brad is totally smitten with angelina. Thats just my opinion.

Jeana (DP) said:
Interesting comments. I've gotta say I completely disagree wholeheartedly. I think her commitment to world poverty and adopting children proves where her heart is. I think that she's opened up a whole new world to Brad in that context that Jennifer never could. I think Jennifer seems like the most self-centered person ever. Jolie doesn't seem like the type of person to ever allow herself to be "stuck" anywhere. She takes the kids everywhere and she's got the means to have as much help as she needs to continue to do so regardless of what Brad is doing. The fact that they don't need to work while the other one does assures that they can, as a family, go where the work is. How many of us can provide that for our children?
Well-said Jeana. :clap: I completely agree with you. Angelina has shown that she has grown-up and matured past her mistakes of Billy Bob. She is a good mother and an excellent role model as an ambassador. I think people are jealous of her. I'm happy for the publicity they're getting. They look very much in love, and I think Brad will work to make it last.
Jennifer Aniston is a whining crybaby in contrast!

I've never heard of any woman who was very pleased with finding out that her husband was running around and got another women pregnant before they even divorced. Pitt was literally with Jennifer on vacation with his arms around her one week and then with Angelina the next. This all put Jennifer sort of on the spot and her responses could affect her career. I would have really looked down on her if she acted as if it were nothing. Tom Cruise devastated Nicole Kidman and everyone used to think he was so great. Look what a jerk he has turned out to be. Pitt may not be as nice as he seems to be.

txsvicki said:
I've never heard of any woman who was very pleased with finding out that her husband was running around and got another women pregnant before they even divorced. Pitt was literally with Jennifer on vacation with his arms around her one week and then with Angelina the next. This all put Jennifer sort of on the spot and her responses could affect her career. I would have really looked down on her if she acted as if it were nothing. Tom Cruise devastated Nicole Kidman and everyone used to think he was so great. Look what a jerk he has turned out to be. Pitt may not be as nice as he seems to be.

I always imagined that weekend was a goodbye weekend for both of them. they both knew and were finalising things. just what i thought.

She changes daddy's like we change our undies! Nothing personal here because I don't know her but she seems way to unstable to me. I'm surprised she even passed through the adoption process. I wonder when the day will come that she will get tired of her kids she seems to be head strong and dive into things too fast then she moves on to something else. I love Jennifer A. I think she is adorable and normal and very stable. I never heard her cutting herself or vampire talk or boasting on national tv about just having sex in the back of her limo...or locking lips with her brother for that matter. Angelina Jolie is probably one of the most beautiful people in the world I think she is knock down georgous but thats just her on the outside not her inside which like I said I think she is unstable maybe some mental issues or something.

Maybe So said:
I'm with you there....

Wasn't AJ married to Billy Bob when she adopted Maddox. Isn't he supposed to be the daddy figure there? I mean Billy Bob has Maddox name tattooed on him with the names of his other sons.....or does she change daddy's for her kids with the latest whim?

I also read how she state she had not slept with Brad Pitt and she said she does not sleep with married men....yeah right... like I believe BP left his wife for AJ without having ever slept with her first...not likely.

Jeana (DP) said:
Interesting comments. I've gotta say I completely disagree wholeheartedly. I think her commitment to world poverty and adopting children proves where her heart is. I think that she's opened up a whole new world to Brad in that context that Jennifer never could. I think Jennifer seems like the most self-centered person ever. Jolie doesn't seem like the type of person to ever allow herself to be "stuck" anywhere. She takes the kids everywhere and she's got the means to have as much help as she needs to continue to do so regardless of what Brad is doing. The fact that they don't need to work while the other one does assures that they can, as a family, go where the work is. How many of us can provide that for our children?

So he's already preparing for the worst and taking steps just in case he gets dumped out of the kid's lives? Smart man.

And basically she doesn't really need Brad and can drag the kids all over the world and provide for them? Wow, Lucky kids.

As for JA being self centered...I really can't say that she stands out as having done much of anything wrong....I see them all as self centered for the most part....but mostly people who cheat turn me off...no matter what the reason. Whatever makes them happy for the moment is what goes and emotional damage to others be damned.

Maybe So said:
I'm with you there....

Wasn't AJ married to Billy Bob when she adopted Maddox. Isn't he supposed to be the daddy figure there? I mean Billy Bob has Maddox name tattooed on him with the names of his other sons.....or does she change daddy's for her kids with the latest whim?

I remember reading she and BB were separated when she adopted Maddox. I'll have to see if I can find a link on that - not that it really matters but my curiosity is peaked now.

Mygirlsadie said:
She changes daddy's like we change our undies! Nothing personal here because I don't know her but she seems way to unstable to me. I'm surprised she even passed through the adoption process. I wonder when the day will come that she will get tired of her kids she seems to be head strong and dive into things too fast then she moves on to something else. I love Jennifer A. I think she is adorable and normal and very stable. I never heard her cutting herself or vampire talk or boasting on national tv about just having sex in the back of her limo...or locking lips with her brother for that matter. Angelina Jolie is probably one of the most beautiful people in the world I think she is knock down georgous but thats just her on the outside not her inside which like I said I think she is unstable maybe some mental issues or something.

I was wondering how she got through the adoption process too. I guess if you have enough money you can get just about anything you want...even pet kids.

Floh said:
I concur with Jeana (DP)'s thoughts on this thread/page.

and . . .

i think trouble possibly (to say the least) was brewing the time JA stated on some TV show she hadn't met her soulmate (paraphrased) and she'd been married to BP for quite some time.

what's a bloke to do when he's publicly shot emotionally in that way?

dedicate hisself to a new soulmate, i would say.

I thought Brad Pitt was the one that said something along those lines in a magazine interview only a couple of years after he married Jennifer Aniston. I remember reading it and thinking "What a jerk!"

I wouldn't mind being in either Jennifer's or Angelina's shoes for awhile anyway. They both must have an interesting and exciting life.

I would never have the energy to travel so much and try to raise kids and make movies at the same time, though. I think travel is good for older children, but is it really good for young children to have so many homes and go so many places? I have my doubts.

I'm rather old fashioned and conservative when it comes to raising children. I think they need stability and lots of love and discipline. I haven't seen any evidence tho' that AJ is not giving her children proper attention. I just wonder if she is "hyper" and her kids will be too. Actually I think Brad will give stability.

Just thoughts. Now I think I will go load the dishwasher, and dream of a being in a movie someday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back