Angelina Jolie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mygirlsadie said:
Oh believe that you would have the energy if you had their types of luxurys Imagine never having to load that dishwasher or wake up with the baby or go grocery shopping or clean or do laundry etc etc...or cook!!! Man or do your hair or makeup or buy your own clothes lol...yes you would have the energy!

Load a dishwasher ?

doesn't anyone but me do their washing up in the sink anymore? :doh:

Maybe So said:
AJ was quoted as saying she was only a shoulder to cry on for Brad Pitt and would "never sleep with a married man".....oooops.... I guess she either lied or changed her mind.

When there was a question as to whether Maddox was truly an orphan or if his mother was alive AJ was quoted as saying she would "never rob a mother of her child"......but, later, Baby Zahara's mother was found out to still be alive (oooops) Luckily for Jolie the mother was only 18 and I guess didn't want the child back....still the legal papers were incorrect and had to be changed.....it just seems she participates in spur of the moment adoptions that aren't entirely on the up and up.

She was also supposed to adopt a Russian boy named Gleb... but adopted Zahara instead...I read that it was because she didn't want to wait the 6 months for him that Russia requires....wow how can you love a kid enough to adopt them but shelf the idea because it isn't happening fast enough? Perhaps it was just more in keeping with her humanitarian image to adopt a child supposedly orphaned by AIDs than to adopt some Russian baby anyway?

She also talked of adopting an orphan of the Tsunami....I don't think that ever came about either....but it made her sound good at the time.

I really don't care what she does....I just don't get the feeling she is a genuine and honest down to earth person. I just think a lot of what she does is motivated by the attention she gets. I hope she takes care of those kids and loves them in more ways than just speding a ton of money on them.

JMHO

I don't believe Zahara was ever supposedly 'orphaned by 'AIDS'?

i'm sorry, but there feels like a real nastiness towards the children going on here. not unlike the nastiness of M. Douglas saying 'orphaned childen'.

i honestly hadn't expected to find this at Websleuths.

Floh said:

i'm sorry, but there feels like a real nastiness towards the children going on here. not unlike the nastiness of M. Douglas saying 'orphaned childen'.

No one has said anything remotely nasty towards those kids. There's just not as much Jennifer bashing here as you'd like, that's all.

JMO

shopper said:
No one has said anything remotely nasty towards those kids. There's just not as much Jennifer bashing here as you'd like, that's all.

JMO
I dont think anybody wants Jennifer bashing here. I dont think floh would want that either, man people need to chill...we can all agree to disagree here and get along.

michelle said:
I dont think anybody wants Jennifer bashing here. I dont think floh would want that either, man people need to chill...we can all agree to disagree here and get along.

This isn't the only board she and I post on regarding this (and other topics) so IMO, that's the feeling I get from her posts. I'd like to hear her speak for herself if you don't mind.

Besides, I don't appreciate the implication that anyone, myself or other posters, have said anything nasty about the children.

shopper said:
This isn't the only board she and I post on regarding this (and other topics) so IMO, that's the feeling I get from her posts. I'd like to hear her speak for herself if you don't mind.

Besides, I don't appreciate the implication that anyone, myself or other posters, have said anything nasty about the children.
Oh I dont mind. I just wanted to say that because we dont need this board to turn into us Websleuthers fighting, like I said we can agree to disagree. And get along.

michelle said:
Oh I dont mind. I just wanted to say that because we dont need this board to turn into us Websleuthers fighting, like I said we can agree to disagree. And get along.

I think I get along fine with those whom I disagree. :innocent: And I don't take it personally when someone's opinions differ with mine.

And I like it that people here act like mature adults, as do the moderators, even when disagreeing, unlike that other place I mentioned above.

shopper said:
I think I get along fine with those I disagree. :innocent: And I don't take it personally when someone's opinions differ with mine.
Well I feel that way too.:D

Floh said:

Floh, I think you misunderstood. Whether we like JA,BP, AJ or not....the biggest concern is for those kids. They look happy and well cared for.

I heard that they were getting married this weekend at Clooneys place, anyone else here this?

shopper said:

Hey Shopper??
You keep that at those other boards. Don't bring it to WS.
Also I ask that you read our TOS (stickied at the top of any forum)
We don't permit attacks on other posters.

Thank you

Floh said:
Please remind me what a 'jerk' is.

From Dictionary.com:

jerk

n 1: a dull stupid fatuous person [syn: dork]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

And if you wanna know what "fatuous" means (from the same source):

fat·u·ous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fch-s)
adj.
Vacuously, smugly, and unconsciously foolish. See Synonyms at foolish.

michelle said:
I heard that they were getting married this weekend at Clooneys place, anyone else here this?
NO! Where did you hear that?

deandaniellws said:
NO! Where did you hear that?
Its been all over the entertainment shows tonight, and I even seen it on the news. They said that Clooneys "vila" or something like that in Italy is having stuff done to the fences outside and they are saying they think that its getting prepped for the wedding, who knows....I wouldnt be surprised though.

Floh said:

Sorry you are mistaken, I meant no nastiness toward her children or any children orphaned by AIDs or otherwise. Just think her using them for her own publicity is wrong....and yes the publicity at the time was that Zahara was orphaned by AIDs...but Zahara's mother was found out to be alive...not dead from AIDS.

I just think AJ is basically a twit. Nothing to get apset about....I make absolutely no impact upon the lives of celebrities by expressing my opinion here on an opinion forum. Jolie is free to do whatever she wants with her life (within the law of course) and nothing I say will affect her or her kids. I just hope she isn't wrecking several other peoples lives in the process.

Who knows maybe they will live happily ever after and collect a child from every country in the world and everything will be great.....But sometimes you can just sense a trainwreck coming....

JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back