Angelina Jolie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
newtv said:
I actually think that if this is what they sign in to a legal agreement it is up to them..he is forfeiting his rights in the event of divorce..thats for them to decide..however..if he then contested it that might be differnt.

However..I dont think the above is actually what happened because now I am reading they have signed an a greement to make sure the kids (all 3) are well looked after in the event of a divorce..

So its now saying that (not that i have any way of knowing)..but chances are its not accurate in the first place even tho it was reported as such..
I remembered because it seemed so heartless to me..

I think its maybe that if they divorce when the children are under age they are in her custody (the adopted ones).

newtv, where can I find a copy of this agreement you are talking about?

Jean said:
newtv, where can I find a copy of this agreement you are talking about?
I have no idea where u can find it- I doubt it would be released..but I also said i dont think the first report was even true so its a moot point..but the current news is just that they have a pre-nup so all the kids are well looked after..all 3..if there is a divorce..

newtv said:
I have no idea where u can find it- I doubt it would be released..but I also said i dont think the first report was even true so its a moot point..but the current news is just that they have a pre-nup so all the kids are well looked after..all 3..if there is a divorce..

I guess what I am trying to find out is where you learned about what was said in the "agreement" you have been mentioning on this thread? I have never heard anything about a "pre-nup" which included wording regarding the children. Was the Nat. Enq., or a similar publication the source?

newtv said:
rofl....me too...u r cute...
thanks!:blushing:

i laughed at myself, laughing at you, cause I am right here reading & posting right along with ya!! :doh:

j2mirish said:

i laughed at myself, laughing at you, cause I am right here reading & posting right along with ya!! :doh:
i love that icon smaking in the head..I know and then when I answer questions I know i am really in need of help..lol
bad enuf i have an opinion -never mind some knowledge..lol

Jean said:
I guess what I am trying to find out is where you learned about what was said in the "agreement" you have been mentioning on this thread? I have never heard anything about a "pre-nup" which included wording regarding the children. Was the Nat. Enq., or a similar publication the source?
it was written-if u google with some key words u will see it-the one about the kids being looked after..I couldnt find the one I saw on the first point-but i dont think its true anyhow-thus..moot point

Thanks, newtv, I will stop worrying about it! lol I am such a "details" type of person. lol

j2mirish said:

I feel the same way! can't figure out why I care! LOL! Silly and I admit it!

Eve

http://wwwj.comcast.net/movies/news...fn=/2006/04/01/358726.html&cvqh=itn_pittjolie

Brad Pitt Scouts Dominican Republic Sites
By Associated Press

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic - Brad Pitt visited the Dominican Republic this week to scout real estate.

The actor took a helicopter to the Samana peninsula, on the north coast, and the eastern towns of Miches and Punta Cana to look into real estate projects with art dealer and promoter George Nader.

He was photographed Friday afternoon after a meeting with German architects Lars Kruckeberg and Wolfram Putz at a hotel in the capital's colonial district. The architects had previously refurbished Pitt and girlfriend Angelina Jolie's house in Los Angeles.

I feel sorry for her kids. How many times will they have to learn to adapt to and accept Mom's Latest Fling.

Long article with pictures.

Jolie Opens Up for a Global Cause

(April 26) -- Those celebrity magazine reports that actress Angelina Jolie is due as early as next week differ from her announcement that she's not quite eight months pregnant. Jolie, 30, sat down this week for an interview with NBC's Ann Curry in Namibia, Africa, where the actress and her family — Brad Pitt , 42, and their two children — are living at a resort while they await the arrival of their newest member.

The interview airs on Today Thursday (7 a.m. ET/PT) and Dateline Sunday (7 p.m. ET/PT). (More at link)

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...ns-up-for-a-global-cause/20060426072309990001

Also

World's Most Beautiful People 2006

World's Most Beautiful People From Angelina Jolie to Eva Longoria, see what makes the most captivating stars so utterly gorgeous in PEOPLE's special issue, on newsstands April 28.... (Pictures and more at link)

http://celebrity.aol.com/people/ataol/galleries/0,19884,1184666_1185920,00.html

So was she pregnant before the divorce of Brad was final? Seems that way.

8-23-05 - Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have unofficially ended their marriage, according to leaked legal papers. Certain legal matters are still to be settled but the couple's marriage was terminated last Friday in Los Angeles. The "marital partnership" ends officially on October 2, six months after Aniston served divorce papers.
If we count from October 2, any baby that comes before the end of June would have been conceived before the "marital partnership" (whatever that means!) was official.

Jean said:
Long article with pictures.

Jolie Opens Up for a Global Cause

(April 26) -- Those celebrity magazine reports that actress Angelina Jolie is due as early as next week differ from her announcement that she's not quite eight months pregnant. Jolie, 30, sat down this week for an interview with NBC's Ann Curry in Namibia, Africa, where the actress and her family — Brad Pitt , 42, and their two children — are living at a resort while they await the arrival of their newest member.

The interview airs on Today Thursday (7 a.m. ET/PT) and Dateline Sunday (7 p.m. ET/PT). (More at link)

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/movies/articles/_a/jolie-opens-up-for-a-global-cause/20060426072309990001

Also

World's Most Beautiful People 2006

World's Most Beautiful People From Angelina Jolie to Eva Longoria, see what makes the most captivating stars so utterly gorgeous in PEOPLE's special issue, on newsstands April 28.... (Pictures and more at link)

http://celebrity.aol.com/people/ataol/galleries/0,19884,1184666_1185920,00.html
My goodness...she is just positively glowing and so happy in that first pic on the first link. She looks too good to be that pregnant! You can tell she loves her life and knows that she is doing some good in the world. Glowing, I say! And it's obvious the Namibia children love her being there. What a beautiful soul! I wish them much happiness. Thanks for the pics!

HeartofTexas said:
If we count from October 2, any baby that comes before the end of June would have been conceived before the "marital partnership" (whatever that means!) was official.

The baby must have been conceived in August if it's due in May.

tipper said:
I feel sorry for her kids. How many times will they have to learn to adapt to and accept Mom's Latest Fling.
I don't. I think they will be well-loved, schooled, and cared for by two people who are very much committed to this relationship and being parents. You don't adopt someone else's children if it isn't serious.

Eat your heart out, Jennifer Aniston!:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I hope it works out well for them.....I wish them all the best.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back